How do you put on your bra?

Honestly since I never really liked my bras being tight around my ribcage therefore always have them on the loosest hook, not having any overly stiff or structured ones, not having very large breasts, and having very flexible shoulders, I always just kept them hooked and pulled them on a lot like a normal shirt(just with a little more effort).

SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I’m definitely method A!

First it’s easier and it’s not just sissies that do this.

It’s easier to rotate and pull up the Fastened band at the back to support and stop slippage.

It’s then easy to slip your arms through the straps and position.

I have done C but I’m a believer that you do what works and find easy and, gets the results you want. I find it harder to pull up my bra after it is fastened with the straps over my arms. Only my view. 🤭

Jenny xx

❤️
I’m an A as well 😊

I switch between all three but my favorite is option A. Especially if my breasts are engorged.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Solike, usually A' but C' if theres 1 or2 hooks OR for stretchAF sportsbras ill assemble the rig offsite and pull it over like a snug tanktop.

I know this is a little older thread, but had to chime back in again. I have been using method A, however, I just heard something that may change how I put on my bras. I just ended up buying two bras from Victoria’s Secret. The girl there was saying not to do method A because as you move the cups to the front it stretches out the bra and wears it out faster. I watched a couple bra fitting videos and they confirmed that as well. When you spend $150 on a couple bras and a pair of panties, you don’t want them wearing out.
I have tried “expert mode” and it is so hard! I can sometimes get one hook done, but the second one is super tough. I kind of wondering if I am stretching it more trying to do that method. I guess with my wife putting on a bra for thirty years expert mode is probably easy. I have only been doing this for about a year. Got a lot to learn!

Arms through straps,

Inhale and hold breath, because the first hook ALWAYS fights the hardest, regardless of which one ends up being first,

BREATHE,

carefully do the rest of the hooks,

Pull down bra as far as it will go in the back and sides,

Realize this isn't going to work for the front,

Grab one cup in one hand and boob in the other and manually SHOVE the bastard in there from the bottom. Repeat for second boob.

#HCupProblems #yesmybackhurtswhydoyouask

• Wow
Reactions: Diapersntights, KittyninjaW and Deleted member 10269
PolkaDotDreams said:
I saw this question on a non sissy sub-reddit and I thought it would be interesting to see how we compare.

If you wear one, which method do you use to put your bra?

A - secure the hooks first while in front of you (cups towards your back), then spin 180 degrees so the cups are in front, pull up, then arms through straps
B- secure hooks behind you while the bra is low on torso, then pull up and put arms through straps
C- Arms through straps first, then secure the hooks in the back (expert mode!)
D- Other

I do method B, but I watch my wife every morning do method C and I cant figure out how she does it so easily without pulling a muscle lol.
i prefer vanity fair underwire front clasp

Method A as endorsed by my wife.

I unhook in the back though.

If there are multiple hooks almost have to do method "A" otherwise the hooking could be off center and so the fit too.

I don't actually wear a bra but when I have in the past it always had to be C and would be going forwards.

Simply because I am a purist and that is my conception of the "proper way" and that it allows me to feel accomplished in the doing.

Reactions: NannaAnnabelle
Anemone said:
I don't actually wear a bra but when I have in the past it always had to be C and would be going forwards.

Simply because I am a purist and that is my conception of the "proper way" and that it allows me to feel accomplished in the doing.
I can appreciate that. I can do C but it just isn't worth the time it takes for me.

NannaAnnabelle said:
I can appreciate that. I can do C but it just isn't worth the time it takes for me.
I'd say that practice makes perfect but that is of course a nonsense! My approach to things is rarely sensible, I'd certainly not expect others to live according to my priorities.

OmiOMy said:
#HCupProblems #yesmybackhurtswhydoyouask
H cups?! I don’t know whether to say congrats or I’m sorry. I bet that has its pros and cons. Hard to find cute bras that size?

Want4mor said:
H cups?! I don’t know whether to say congrats or I’m sorry. I bet that has its pros and cons. Hard to find cute bras that size?
Impossible lol 😅

Has its advantages though, because when I need my fiance's attention (#iykyk) I apply a bit of sandalwood vanilla to the tops. I'm shorter, so I get in close and boom, free cuddle time.

They're definitely not doing my already damaged back any favors, though.

Reactions: Want4mor
I’m definitely an A person as it’s so much easier for me. I’ve tried C before but it was too difficult

Just make sure the cups are in front.

Everything else is just personal taste. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OnePiece, Chrissie, Diaperedforsuresince17 and 2 others
OmiOMy said:
They're definitely not doing my already damaged back any favors, though.
Ha ha, I should think not. H! My back is aching sympathetically at the thought. (Hopefully your fiancé is good for a massage!)

---

When I was experimenting with bras, I started off with a B and then quickly graduated to a C. I have a stocky, athletic build that’s about as un-girly as they come, but a well-stuffed C with a loose-fitting top seemed to give me a passable overall shape. It wasn’t so much about the cup size itself as it was about what the cup size helped conceal.

(Reiterating my earlier answer to the OP’s question: D/Other. I favored front-closure bras.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Cottontail said:
(Reiterating my earlier answer to the OP’s question: D/Other. I favored front-closure bras.)

I plan on switching to a front close as soon as I find my size in one. Easier on the back and faster to get in and out of. Also, usually better separation, which helps one stay cool.

Reactions: satin, Cottontail and Seasonedcitizen
I have been working hard on method C and I am getting better at it. Not great but I can get it done with a little bit of effort. A couple of my Victoria’s Secret bras are convertible to a cross cross strap in the back. So I converted one. Can’t do method A like that. It has to be C. That has helped me a lot.

Back