How do you put on your bra?

PolkaDotDreams

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I saw this question on a non sissy sub-reddit and I thought it would be interesting to see how we compare.

If you wear one, which method do you use to put your bra?

A - secure the hooks first while in front of you (cups towards your back), then spin 180 degrees so the cups are in front, pull up, then arms through straps
B- secure hooks behind you while the bra is low on torso, then pull up and put arms through straps
C- Arms through straps first, then secure the hooks in the back (expert mode!)
D- Other

I do method B, but I watch my wife every morning do method C and I cant figure out how she does it so easily without pulling a muscle lol.

Reactions: satinbottom, KittyninjaW, Carl1867 and 2 others
Hi,

I’m definitely method A!

First it’s easier and it’s not just sissies that do this.

It’s easier to rotate and pull up the Fastened band at the back to support and stop slippage.

It’s then easy to slip your arms through the straps and position.

I have done C but I’m a believer that you do what works and find easy and, gets the results you want. I find it harder to pull up my bra after it is fastened with the straps over my arms. Only my view. 🤭

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, rbm, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 5 others
I don't wear one very often but when I do I have a front fastening one which makes it simple to put on. I also have a couple of stretch "sports " bras which just slip over your head.

71ah+MKiNfL._AC_UX679_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Diapersntights, ScarletRoseRapier and 6 others
It’s been some time since I wore bras, but when I did, I vastly preferred the front closure sort.

Reactions: sissybaby34
I usually wear sports bras, or bralettes that do not have hooks for everyday wear (also more discrete)

When I do want to feel super sexy and I put on a bra with hooks I taught myself to do method C.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, MarieSue, sissygirlpink and 2 others
Yeah A for.me, that's how my x wife did it, but her bra was so big I could just step in it done up, she didn't like me wearing women's clothing o well lol

Reactions: DorsetDiaper, GatoChihuahua, rbm and 1 other person
chrischrischris said:
Yeah A for.me, that's how my x wife did it, but her bra was so big I could just step in it done up, she didn't like me wearing women's clothing o well lol
A for me with arthritis and shoulder surgeries cant reach around back as for pullovers they step into it and pull up to fat for that so over the top

Reactions: chrischrischris and sissygirlpink
sissybaby34 said:
I don't wear one very often but when I do I have a front fastening one which makes it simple to put on. I also have a couple of stretch "sports " bras which just slip over your head.

View attachment 81307
Hi @sissybaby34 i also have a full set of the genie bras, very nice and comfy.

My others are balconette convertible strapless in black and white. That means I can take off the top straps or replace with translucent plastic ones to wear with more revealing dresses.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, rbm, SissyAnnie2 and 2 others
Method A! My wife actually uses method A now that she saw me do it a few times, haha!

• Wow
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, sissygirlpink, Gothmistress13 and 2 others
It all sounds like a jungle gym! But I figure the easiest is depending on how easy it is to move one's joints (wrists). "C" hurts for me. "D" is an option if it goes on like a shirt when first clamped together. Then deal with the extra baggage, if desired. But "D" can stretch out the brazier a touch I guess.🤭

Reactions: KittyninjaW, sissygirlpink and chrischrischris
i use method A to put it on but when removing i can reach round with one had and unhook the bra, all those years of practice paid off :cool:

Reactions: sissygirlpink, chrischrischris and rbm
Elisa said:
I usually wear sports bras, or bralettes that do not have hooks for everyday wear (also more discrete)

When I do want to feel super sexy and I put on a bra with hooks I taught myself to do method C.
When I wear, I wear bralettes which do not have hooks, so it's just over the head, arms through the straps, and adjust for comfort.

Reactions: Diaper44, sissygirlpink, Gothmistress13 and 1 other person
I put my bra on, one leg at a time 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: jiraiya2s, Diapersntights, Anemone and 2 others
PolkaDotDreams said:
I saw this question on a non sissy sub-reddit and I thought it would be interesting to see how we compare.

If you wear one, which method do you use to put your bra?

A - secure the hooks first while in front of you (cups towards your back), then spin 180 degrees so the cups are in front, pull up, then arms through straps
B- secure hooks behind you while the bra is low on torso, then pull up and put arms through straps
C- Arms through straps first, then secure the hooks in the back (expert mode!)
D- Other

I do method B, but I watch my wife every morning do method C and I cant figure out how she does it so easily without pulling a muscle lol.
a

A. Why make life difficult?

Reactions: JensBabyGirl, sissygirlpink and chrischrischris
Method C

Most of the time I have no problems but once-in-a-while it will take extra time to secure the hooks.

I was aware of method A but felt that it was extra work to get my arms through the straps after turning the bra around. Not sure if this would really be the case for me as I have never tried it. Method C works for me.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Definitely method A for me, or the sports bra.

Reactions: chrischrischris and sissygirlpink
Back