Help adult nappies at 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
slimjiminy said:
I suspect that most will not say much and move on, and even forget about it.
exactly that's the way it is ... if they realize it at all ...

Depending on your size abena's are really great for affordability and decent absorbency. Also Northahore is amazing too? Both of these products can be found on Amazon. If you don't mind printed diapers crinkles is a great option. You actually have to fluff these as there kinda stuff coming out of the package. go to the search bar and look for fluffing diapers. No need to explain it here. You may need to do this with some of the Northahore as well.

Reactions: Diprs2
Miki said:
exactly that's the way it is ... if they realize it at all ...
In my limited experience, people don't want to talk about it. They know it's embarrassing for you and for many, it is embarrassing for them to discuss. So it usually becomes the change-the-subject segue.

slimjiminy said:
In my limited experience, people don't want to talk about it. They know it's embarrassing for you and for many, it is embarrassing for them to discuss. So it usually becomes the change-the-subject segue.
also true as truth has many faces and one of them is to talk behind ones back in very different ways what happens all the time anyway and I couldn't care less ...

I think the biggest thing is don’t self sabotage yourself. Honestly people do not notice. I wear thick rearz rebel tape diapers during the daytime and or Abena m4s. I am 41 and have had to wear due to MS incontinence for the past 4 years. It just is what it is and you will find no one pays attention to you; they are to self absorbed into their own lives. And really what are they going to say - it’s your underwear are absorbent; better than having accidents and urine dribbling down your legs publicly and forming a puddle below u. Lol 😂

Life’s too short to care about what people think is my philosophy. lol

Cheers

Jason

Just as others already said, if you wear your protection in a normal, proper and discreet way with appropriate clothing and you behave as always nobody else can ever see or tell, and even if, wouldn't say anything. People don't stare at your crotch or your butt trying to find out if you wear a diaper or not in order to blame you, so in my experience this is nothing you have to care for. All such fears that someone might find out are mostly only in your head!

The other point is - even if someone notices, so what? You don't wear for fun, it's not a kink or a fetish, you have simply a clear medical condition why you reasonably prefer diapers instead of wetting your pants and nobody else has any right to judge you for that! Keep your head up and simply enjoy that your protection allows you to live your normal, socialized life in nearly the same way as without being incontinent!

Reactions: Diprs2 and cantwait
I started wearing at age 38, I am now 42 and wear 24/7. No one has ever noticed, but I am self-conscious about it. I became more comfortable after I talked to my doctor and he says that you’d be surprised how many people your age need to wear. I also started talking to a counselor about it because it was on my mind so much and she told me to share with close friends and family members that I trust. This has been really liberating and everyone that I have told has been very supportive. It does take some getting used to. I have had to change my wardrobe a bit, but the more you do it the more you will get used to it. I also started carrying a small messenger bag with a spare change in a zippered envelope so no one can see it if they open my bag. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions. talking with people on this website has normalized it quite a bit for me personally.

Reactions: iatec779 and Constantlydamp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back