• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

foxkits said:
We are a mix of ab/dl if you look at percentages. You can say 60%ab.and 40%dl. In puberty it can develop into a sexual component.
Or when someone is in puberty trying diapers at that point or later.
In my opinion. There are exceptions though. But I look at things percentage wise. You can still be 5% dl and yet 95% ad vice versa.
No one has to be strictly one or the other. A mix of the two.
Dear @foxkits, I don't know, I never acted on this before in any way, at least not that I can remember.
I never liked being put in nappies as a kid. But as a teenager, probably a bit before that, I began embracing them because they were a practical solution to an embarrassing problem. Nowadays, well, I don't know, I get a strange soothing feeling, not what I would call sexual in any way. But a soothing feeling of being secure. Not sure if and how to act on that feeling, but it is one of the reasons that I ended up right here, on this forum, at this spot, writing this post, on this thread, right now, and of that I am very sure!
The rest am not so sure about, and I'm usually not the uncertain type, but now I am and it do frighten me a little bit since I have no idea where this till take me today or in the future.

Hey BwBunny!
Welcome to ADISC, whatever you claim yourself to be, just know there'll be friends here who accept you for you.
I just like meeting new people with different experiences and lives! Figuring out who you are is a part of our purpose, so discover yourself and learn!

Cheers!

Reactions: NKY2020, BBBen and BwBunny
Life is all about learning yourself.
We all change overtime.
It's what makes you happy.
I love the comfort I get wearing.
Takes me to time I was happy.
Like a blanket. I like you enjoy nature watching animals even had a bunny i tamed we enjoyed it. Sadly some guy killed my wild rabbit. Not everyone can enjoy the wildlife. One day I even enjoyed a meditation with a spider. Nature can teach us a lot of we listen.

Reactions: BwBunny and BigAl1
BwBunny said:
Hello everyone,
I was prompted to write an introduction about myself…
Well, that’s not an easy task for me to undertake, as it’s one of the reasons I’m here from the beginning.
That being said, I see myself as a simple soul. I was born Danish, but my parents moved to Ireland when I was a kid.
Nowadays, I live alone in a fairly small cabin in the Irish countryside, close to the forest, and I love the forest.
I’ve always enjoyed my own company during my spare time, with very few exceptions.
My dad helps me keep my cabin in shape, sorry to say that my mum is no longer with us so we sometimes keep eachother company when we need.

What else?
I love manga, but I'm really bad at drawing them myself, I do read a lot, hate the telly, but love my laptop and my dear notebook.
Need stuff to do to keep my brain from free-wheeling. Love my deep discussions with my dad and my colleagues (but they are very different types of discussions though, hopefully I can get even more diverse discussions here on Adisc as well).

In the forest, I have my favorite paths, my favorite spots, and my “private” campsites, where I can set up my tent beside the occasional little creek. I love the sound of slowly moving water. I always carry my notebook with me. I tend to write a lot, my thoughts about humanity and the lack thereof. Nowadays, it’s mostly dark and tends to only cover the “lack thereof”, which makes me a bit sad when rereading my notes.

I work with data analytics. I suspect that it might impact my free-spinning brain during my spare time, especially after an intense week. Too many bad things are happening in the world right now, generating a huge amount of data to analyze.

Wandering and camping in the forest, or maybe up on a small hill, gives me time with Mother Nature, to disconnect from society. It’s really soothing for my soul and usually gives me inner peace. At the moment, I feel a bit angry at everything. I would like to find myself and my true inner peace again.

Most of you seem so confident. I wish I were also like that, so I wouldn’t have to put up a facade.
- I may not have much to share, but I am a good listener.

So, why am I here then?
Well, I’m a very shy but also curious person with a peculiar problem:
I still sometimes wet the bed, pretty badly, not just a little tinkle. Some times I wake up while this is happening, sometimes I don't, so I use wearable protection.
I have wet the bed periodically, usually 2-3 days a week since I started first grade, meaning I already had this problem when we moved to Ireland.

For some time now, I have developed a thing, you may even call it a liking, for my special bedtime underwear. It’s probably something that has been growing since I was in my mid-teens. Before that, when I was put in nappies for obvious reasons at home and, from time to time, also on other certain occasions, I really hated them. Not because of any stigma, just because I was not independent of the toilet or putting them on. They were embarrassing, but they also made me feel secure.

After screening the internet several times, searching information about these is "likings" of mine, I came across Adisc more than once. I was truly hesitant of being a member, but since you don't like lurkers (I'm really good a lurking), it has taken me several months to gather enough strength to actually do this, but finally here I am, exposing myself, when I finally managed to put on my big girl panties and apply for a membership.

So, finally, this is my core reason, I'm finally reaching out, hopefully finding a few friends to have the occasional chat, on how to embrace this, or not...

This was supposed to be my short introduction. Sorry if it became too long...
This is a wonderful introduction, @BwBunny ! I’m looking forward to reading more of your writing. I too wet the bed growing up, not stopping completely until I was almost 24. Unfortunately there were no disposable diapers, so I really did wet the bed. I didn’t get into adult diapers until I’d been reliably dry for 42 years. It took me 2-1/2 years of recreational diaper wearing to begin to have occasional accidents at night, so now I’m about where you are in terms of frequency, but it’s hard to be sure. In any case, you’ll find plenty of folks here with similar experiences, although most probably don’t pitch their tents near an Irish stream.

Reactions: BBBen, ItsTimmyTime and BwBunny
BwBunny said:
Hi @BigAl1, I thought of that, but it made me very uncomfortable.
I associate incontinence with wearing nappies in the day, and I am not.
My body is just having a problem keeping a very specific sphincter muscle shut every other night when I am asleep.
And I'm not even sure that an incontinent person would call a bedwetter incontinent.
But now I'm speculating. I have nothing to support that personal statement of mine.
I am very sorry if I overstepped any boundaries here, in that case, it was never my intention.
I agree with you, BwBunny, about feeling uncomfortable with claiming to be incontinent when I’m really just an occasional bedwetter.

Reactions: BwBunny
Welcome friend. I'm new to wearing and have my fears of speaking of it outside communites

Welcome! I grew up very much an outdoorsy person in the usa boy scouts so your camping sounds like such an amazing thing to have. Sadly where I live, camping means accepting you're going to be bit by mosquitos at least 5 times a day if not more so I don't do it as much these days.

I'm also really sorry to hear you've had someone say weird things to you about your struggles. If someone ever makes you uncomfortable, please feel free to block or report them if you feel it is breaking the rules of ADISC. The admins do a ton of work to keep this a safe, supportive space for everyone but can't stop creepy things entirely.

Like a few others said, you do not need a label, but I fully understand wanting one. It can give a sense of comfort to clearly identify how you feel. It's not always that simple but plenty of people here are happy to guide you to finding one you feel fits.

Congrats on finding the courage to make an account and introduce yourself! It couldn't have been easy and I truly hope it will help you in the long term.

BwBunny said:
Hello everyone,
Well, that’s not an easy task for me to undertake, as it’s one of the reasons I’m here from the beginning.
That being said, I see myself as a simple soul. I was born Danish, but my parents moved to Ireland when I was a kid.
Nowadays, I live alone in a fairly small cabin in the Irish countryside, close to the forest, and I love the forest.
I’ve always enjoyed my own company during my spare time, with very few exceptions.
My dad helps me keep my cabin in shape, sorry to say that my mum is no longer with us so we sometimes keep eachother company when we need.

What else?
I love manga, but I'm really bad at drawing them myself, I do read a lot, hate the telly, but love my laptop and my dear notebook.
Need stuff to do to keep my brain from free-wheeling. Love my deep discussions with my dad and my colleagues (but they are very different types of discussions though, hopefully I can get even more diverse discussions here on Adisc as well).

In the forest, I have my favorite paths, my favorite spots, and my “private” campsites, where I can set up my tent beside the occasional little creek. I love the sound of slowly moving water. I always carry my notebook with me. I tend to write a lot, my thoughts about humanity and the lack thereof. Nowadays, it’s mostly dark and tends to only cover the “lack thereof”, which makes me a bit sad when rereading my notes.

I work with data analytics. I suspect that it might impact my free-spinning brain during my spare time, especially after an intense week. Too many bad things are happening in the world right now, generating a huge amount of data to analyze.

Wandering and camping in the forest, or maybe up on a small hill, gives me time with Mother Nature, to disconnect from society. It’s really soothing for my soul and usually gives me inner peace. At the moment, I feel a bit angry at everything. I would like to find myself and my true inner peace again.

Most of you seem so confident. I wish I were also like that, so I wouldn’t have to put up a facade.

So, why am I here then?
I still sometimes wet the bed, pretty badly, not just a little tinkle. Some times I wake up while this is happening, sometimes I don't, so I use wearable protection.
I have wet the bed periodically, usually 2-3 days a week since I started first grade, meaning I already had this problem when we moved to Ireland.

For some time now, I have developed a thing, you may even call it a liking, for my special bedtime underwear. It’s probably something that has been growing since I was in my mid-teens. Before that, when I was put in nappies for obvious reasons at home and, from time to time, also on other certain occasions, I really hated them. Not because of any stigma, just because I was not independent of the toilet or putting them on. They were embarrassing, but they also made me feel secure.

After screening the internet several times, searching information about these is "likings" of mine, I came across Adisc more than once. I was truly hesitant of being a member, but since you don't like lurkers (I'm really good a lurking), it has taken me several months to gather enough strength to actually do this, but finally here I am, exposing myself, when I finally managed to put on my big girl panties and apply for a membership.

So, finally, this is my core reason, I'm finally reaching out, hopefully finding a few friends to have the occasional chat, on how to embrace this, or not...

Welcome!!

gobphus said:
This is a wonderful introduction, @BwBunny ! I’m looking forward to reading more of your writing. I too wet the bed growing up, not stopping completely until I was almost 24. Unfortunately there were no disposable diapers, so I really did wet the bed. I didn’t get into adult diapers until I’d been reliably dry for 42 years. It took me 2-1/2 years of recreational diaper wearing to begin to have occasional accidents at night, so now I’m about where you are in terms of frequency, but it’s hard to be sure. In any case, you’ll find plenty of folks here with similar experiences, although most probably don’t pitch their tents near an Irish stream.
Dear @gobphus , I was had a couple of years when I actually was dry and didn't need any protection to bed. But about when I started school, I began wetting the bed and soon I became a heavy bedwetter. Never got to use any pull ups, they just didn't cut it. I was put in, tape on, baby nappies until I was probably almost 10, I don't remember the brand, I remember them so embarrassing with those childish patterns. When I outgrew them, I got some youth type of nappies prescribed. Nowadays I use Better Dry. It's kind of discreet so that makes it less embarrassing.
For some reason that is a huge thing to me, still, even when I am alone. But when I wake um i a Better Dry, I have to actually touch it to notice that I have it on and also to check if I did manage or not. Not that I have to, voth will be obvious when I start getting out of my bed...
When I'm in my tent, the routine is a bit different, most obviously I have no shower. But a simple washcloth will do wonders when I wake up wet and in need of a gentle cleaning. Sorry if that became too graphical.

Reactions: BBBen and gobphus
gobphus said:
I agree with you, BwBunny, about feeling uncomfortable with claiming to be incontinent when I’m really just an occasional bedwetter.
I think that I inadvertently have put some stigma onto that word and therefore never wanted to be associated with it.
No offence to all other incontinence people out there, but in my mind incontinence is more like not being potty trained during the day and bedwetting is not yet mastering potty training at night. So that actually concludes that I did manage to stigmatize the word "incontinence".
Since I also have a bit difficult calling my nighttime nappies anything else but "protection", it's probably not that strange at all.

Reactions: gobphus
BwBunny said:
Dear @gobphus , I was had a couple of years when I actually was dry and didn't need any protection to bed. But about when I started school, I began wetting the bed and soon I became a heavy bedwetter. Never got to use any pull ups, they just didn't cut it. I was put in, tape on, baby nappies until I was probably almost 10, I don't remember the brand, I remember them so embarrassing with those childish patterns. When I outgrew them, I got some youth type of nappies prescribed. Nowadays I use Better Dry. It's kind of discreet so that makes it less embarrassing.
For some reason that is a huge thing to me, still, even when I am alone. But when I wake um i a Better Dry, I have to actually touch it to notice that I have it on and also to check if I did manage or not. Not that I have to, voth will be obvious when I start getting out of my bed...
When I'm in my tent, the routine is a bit different, most obviously I have no shower. But a simple washcloth will do wonders when I wake up wet and in need of a gentle cleaning. Sorry if that became too graphical.
Certainly not too graphic, @BwBunny. Thanks for the detailed account of your nappies through the years.

BwBunny said:
Hello everyone,

What else?

So, why am I here then?

Hi and welcome to the site I have similar experience with things you have mentioned I also live in the uk and love meeting new people

BwBunny said:
Dear @foxkits , My problem from other sites are that, for some reason, my "protection" is some kind of a turn on. I don't really get why. I get that some are curious, so am I, why do I still have accidents at night? I don't know, but I might be willing to discuss that with others, having the same problem. But only getting comments on my wet nappies can really creep me out. And, sorry to say, that it has already happen here. Not that I am surprised, but I actually still hope that this is the better site...
I wonder whether it's your wet nappies that's the turn-on, or the fact that you share such intimate details of your life. I find that intimacy is a bigger turn-on than any particular trigger like nappies or lingerie or whatever. In any case, I hope that you will continue to share your experiences here. That's really all we have to give each other in this community. Once you can engage in private conversations, there will be less danger from over-exposure of personal matters.

gobphus said:
I wonder whether it's your wet nappies that's the turn-on, or the fact that you share such intimate details of your life. I find that intimacy is a bigger turn-on than any particular trigger like nappies or lingerie or whatever. In any case, I hope that you will continue to share your experiences here. That's really all we have to give each other in this community. Once you can engage in private conversations, there will be less danger from over-exposure of personal matters.
@gobphus , I will absolutely take that advice to heart!
I should probably have thought of that before. But it's too late to be sorry. I'm just kind of happy to engage with new friends.
However, I'm still not sure it this is my place to be, but then I believe I do, because I'm having a blast while I'm here.

I have my problem and I have the solution, and it works. I get that I'm not alone fighting bedwetting, but still, not sure how many genuine bedwetters, with primary enuresis, I can find on this site.
Finding any coherent statistics supporting anything in the field of bedwetting, is quite hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and gobphus
BwBunny said:
@gobphus , I will absolutely take that advice to heart!
I should probably have thought of that before. But it's too late to be sorry. I'm just kind of happy to engage with new friends.
However, I'm still not sure it this is my place to be, but then I do, I'm having a blast while I'm here. I have my problem and I have the solution, and it works. I get that I'm not alone fighting bedwetting, but still, not sure how many genuine bedwetters, with primary enuresis, I can find on this site.
Finding any coherent statistics supporting anything in the field of bedwetting, is quite hard.
Yes, I bet most bedwetting, like most sexual assault, goes unreported. People are reluctant to share very private and personal matters with others.

I hope you will stick around, Bunny. You bring a fresh perspective. There are lots of incontinent people here and many folks like you and me, who wet only at night, and then not even every night. There are primary enuretics, like you, and late primary enuretics who later became secondary enuretics, like me.

• Sad
gobphus said:
Yes, I bet most bedwetting, like most sexual assault, goes unreported. People are reluctant to share very private and personal matters with others.

I hope you will stick around, Bunny. You bring a fresh perspective. There are lots of incontinent people here and many folks like you and me, who wet only at night, and then not even every night. There are primary enuretics, like you, and late primary enuretics who later became secondary enuretics, like me.
@gobphus , I'm pretty sure you are correct. We are all different, but we can still be sorted into group. I'm an analyst, but to analyze I need data. I want data. This could be really interesting.

BwBunny said:
@gobphus , I'm pretty sure you are correct. We are all different, but we can still be sorted into group. I'm an analyst, but to analyze I need data. I want data. This could be really interesting.
I agree: it would be interesting to know the true incidence of bedwetting in different countries, for different sexes, in different ethnic groups, in different economic strata. For example, in Monty Python's Spamalot a French character claims that Britain is a nation of bedwetters. (I may have the details wrong, but it's something like that.)

Last edited:
Unfortunately there's no guidebook and no "correct" way to do any of this stuff. It's all about a feeling unique to yourself. I understand you want to label yourself so you feel like you belong here. Based on what you've told us I'm sure many of us agree that you do belong here. If you feel you don't fit into the ABDL/IC checkboxes at the moment then maybe it's time to experiment a little.

FWIW Many of us consider our nappies to be soothing. They give us those feelings of safely that you've spoken of. Allowing ourselves that time to indulge is a method of self care and therefore it is very important we allow that time for our mental wellbeing.

Personally for me it's non sexual yet I still consider myself to be a DL. In my opinion it doesn't have to have sexual connotations linked to for you to fit into the ABDL spectrum.

I considered myself as a DL for many years and I never got the whole AB aspect of things until I came out to my wife. She began to explore those elements with me and I was shocked to learn that I do have AB tenancies....

... what I'm getting at is - if you're eager to label yourself but still believe you don't really fit, then experiment. Take things slowly. You might surprise yourself! Life is a journey of exploration after all 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, BwBunny and gobphus
ItsTimmyTime said:
Unfortunately there's no guidebook and no "correct" way to do any of this stuff. It's all about a feeling unique to yourself. I understand you want to label yourself so you feel like you belong here. Based on what you've told us I'm sure many of us agree that you do belong here. If you feel you don't fit into the ABDL/IC checkboxes at the moment then maybe it's time to experiment a little.

FWIW Many of us consider our nappies to be soothing. They give us those feelings of safely that you've spoken of. Allowing ourselves that time to indulge is a method of self care and therefore it is very important we allow that time for our mental wellbeing.

Personally for me it's non sexual yet I still consider myself to be a DL. In my opinion it doesn't have to have sexual connotations linked to for you to fit into the ABDL spectrum. nece

I considered myself as a DL for many years and I never got the whole AB aspect of things until I came out to my wife. She began to explore those elements with me and I was shocked to learn that I do have AB tenancies....

... what I'm getting at is - if you're eager to label yourself but still believe you don't really fit, then experiment. Take things slowly. You might surprise yourself! Life is a journey out exploration after all 🙂
This is good advice IMHO. I too have long thought that I was DL, not AB. I have long thought that diapers were sexual for me, but in recent years I've realized that I'm not aroused when I wear them or when I feel their pleasant softness rubbing my thighs as I walk or when I wet them. The sensations of diaper use are very sensuous but not necessarily erotic. As I've said elsewhere, the arousing part for me is in the interaction with other people who enjoy similar things. It's the intimacy of sharing that is the biggest turn-on for me.

• Thinking
Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
gobphus said:
I agree: it would be interesting to know the true incidence of bedwetting in different countries, for different sexes, in different ethnic groups, in different economic strata. For example, in Monty Python's Spamalot a French character claims that Britain is a nation of bedwetters. (I may have the details wrong, but it's something like that.)
@gobphus , There is not that much data that I can find, but the data I can find, differs a little. I would guess it depends on how and why the data was collected. The shame and stigma is a big part of that. I can just look at my own situation.
my GP did not know everything and she didn't ask anything in particular about it, and never did I, since it was mostly status quo...

Reactions: gobphus
Back