• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

Sounds like you can survive.
Sorry didn't mean to get personal so much. A lot of us in the USA think a little bit different than those from other countries.

Reactions: BwBunny
Welcome on board. If you want a status for your profile. Bed wetting is an incontinence issue. So you could put incontinent.

foxkits said:
Sounds like you can survive.
Sorry didn't mean to get personal so much. A lot of us in the USA think a little bit different than those from other countries.
@foxkits, I may be a bit shy and introvert around people.
But in the forest, I'm the Queen, Since I live alone and is married to my work, sort of speak, I never got a boyfriend. Probably for the best, who, in their right state of mind, would seriously like a grown bunny-girl sleeping in nappies? But you are correct in that I still do have other needs than a sanitary napkin, from time to time.

Reactions: Teddy02
BigAl1 said:
Welcome on board. If you want a status for your profile. Bed wetting is an incontinence issue. So you could put incontinent.
Hi @BigAl1, I thought of that, but it made me very uncomfortable.
I associate incontinence with wearing nappies in the day, and I am not.
My body is just having a problem keeping a very specific sphincter muscle shut every other night when I am asleep.
And I'm not even sure that an incontinent person would call a bedwetter incontinent.
But now I'm speculating. I have nothing to support that personal statement of mine.
I am very sorry if I overstepped any boundaries here, in that case, it was never my intention.

Last edited:
Reactions: bedwetterdavid, BBBen, gobphus and 1 other person
Your fine. No boundaries over stepped. :)

I was very much the same.
But my Girl friend is incontinent.
I didn't try to be with anyone until 46.
And yes you be surprised how many would not mind that you have to wear protection.
My girl friend has the worst kind of incontinence. I support her 100%
My only wishes is your happy.
Any way you feel is best ☺️

Reactions: BwBunny and BigAl1
BwBunny said:
Hi @Marting, thank you!
Sorry for it being a bit dark.
My problem is however that I do need a label, and I would really want the correct one.
Before that, I don't know how to start to analyzing and process this, whatever this is. Sorry, but that is just the way I work...
That's OK. We'll hopefully you'll find a way to define yourself too, and hopefully being here will help.

Hi Bunny, it's me again.

BwBunny said:
My problem is however that I do need a label, and I would really want the correct one.

Well, let's dissect it, then.

For some time now, I have developed a thing, you may even call it a liking, for my special bedtime underwear ... Before that, ... I really hated them ... because I was not independent ... They were embarrassing, but they also made me feel secure.

In the true sense of the meaning, a "diaper lover" should be someone who loves diapers. Now, that's still ambiguous and in some meanings far-fetched. "Love" can convey a lot things, wikipedia sums it up "from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure".
I've talked (not personally, only electronically) to lots of "diaper lovers", but there wasn't one who really had deep romantic inter"personal" affection for their diapers. They get excited, they feel comforted, they wouldn't want to live without them in varying degrees.

You write you may call it a "liking". There's no clear boundary between liking and loving, indeed the french word "aimer" incorporates both. You are obviously a "diaper liker" (hence, a "DL" in any case!), but since there that term isn't commonly used and you seem to fulfill Wikipedia's threshold definitions of "good habit" or "simplest pleasure" for love, I would certainly include you in the fuzzy crowd of diaper lovers.

Agreed?

Since I live alone and is married to my work, sort of speak, I never got a boyfriend. Probably for the best, who, in their right state of mind, would seriously like a grown bunny-girl sleeping in nappies?

I guess there are lots on ADISC who would. Don't get me wrong, not me. I'm married and possibly too old for you. But I assure you that a little bedwetting is not a deal-breaker for lots of people.
Admittedly, it's a lot more difficult for introverts to find someone because they usually hide in their den, but I know prcedents. Some day you probably will, too.

Reactions: Eclectic and BwBunny
Welcome!
BwBunny said:
who, in their right state of mind, would seriously like a grown bunny-girl sleeping in nappies?
I don't wet the bed, but I sometimes sleep in diapers when I'm regressed. Despite my babyish habits, my partners all still love me regardless of my traumas and coping mechanisms. If I can still be loved despite everything that's happened to me, then you can be too! Nobody worth their salt or your time would fault you for something you can't control like bedwetting anyway.

We are a mix of ab/dl if you look at percentages. You can say 60%ab.and 40%dl. In puberty it can develop into a sexual component.
Or when someone is in puberty trying diapers at that point or later.
In my opinion. There are exceptions though. But I look at things percentage wise. You can still be 5% dl and yet 95% ad vice versa.
No one has to be strictly one or the other. A mix of the two.

Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
Bunnybnuy said:
Welcome!

I don't wet the bed, but I sometimes sleep in diapers when I'm regressed. Despite my babyish habits, my partners all still love me regardless of my traumas and coping mechanisms. If I can still be loved despite everything that's happened to me, then you can be too! Nobody worth their salt or your time would fault you for something you can't control like bedwetting anyway.
Thank you for the warm welcome. Your bunny is so much cuter than mine, and she has her own cute little laptop as well...

Well, at the moment I am not ready for any kind of relationships. I just want someone to talk to, who may get me or can learn to...
I'm kind of different, but I get the feeling that we all are, and that's why we are here, at least that is why I am here...

foxkits said:
I was very much the same.
But my Girl friend is incontinent.
I didn't try to be with anyone until 46.
And yes you be surprised how many would not mind that you have to wear protection.
My girl friend has the worst kind of incontinence. I support her 100%
My only wishes is your happy.
Any way you feel is best ☺️
Dear @foxkits , My problem from other sites are that, for some reason, my "protection" is some kind of a turn on. I don't really get why. I get that some are curious, so am I, why do I still have accidents at night? I don't know, but I might be willing to discuss that with others, having the same problem. But only getting comments on my wet nappies can really creep me out. And, sorry to say, that it has already happen here. Not that I am surprised, but I actually still hope that this is the better site...

Reactions: BBBen and gobphus
ElPulpo said:
Hi Bunny, it's me again.

Well, let's dissect it, then.

In the true sense of the meaning, a "diaper lover" should be someone who loves diapers. Now, that's still ambiguous and in some meanings far-fetched. "Love" can convey a lot things, wikipedia sums it up "from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure".
I've talked (not personally, only electronically) to lots of "diaper lovers", but there wasn't one who really had deep romantic inter"personal" affection for their diapers. They get excited, they feel comforted, they wouldn't want to live without them in varying degrees.

You write you may call it a "liking". There's no clear boundary between liking and loving, indeed the french word "aimer" incorporates both. You are obviously a "diaper liker" (hence, a "DL" in any case!), but since there that term isn't commonly used and you seem to fulfill Wikipedia's threshold definitions of "good habit" or "simplest pleasure" for love, I would certainly include you in the fuzzy crowd of diaper lovers.

Agreed?

I guess there are lots on ADISC who would. Don't get me wrong, not me. I'm married and possibly too old for you. But I assure you that a little bedwetting is not a deal-breaker for lots of people.
Admittedly, it's a lot more difficult for introverts to find someone because they usually hide in their den, but I know prcedents. Some day you probably will, too.
Hi @ElPulpo
well, I'm "liking" them because they make my life easier, saves time and effort. I would never be able to camp as much without them, but loving them? That's a big step, but I noticed what you did there, the acronym...
A can agree on that. I never got here to be judgmental anyways, I just came here to try to make friends...

Reactions: BigAl1
BwBunny said:
Dear @foxkits , My problem from other sites are that, for some reason, my "protection" is some kind of a turn on. I don't really get why. I get that some are curious, so am I, why do I still have accidents at night? I don't know, but I might be willing to discuss that with others, having the same problem. But only getting comments on my wet nappies can really creep me out. And, sorry to say, that it has already happen here. Not that I am surprised, but I actually still hope that this is the better site...
My belief is people are special in their own way. I respect everyone.
Yes on other sites some have no boundaries. That's why they have trouble with relationships.
I'm not looking for any.
My goal is to help others. Not
what any one wears for underwear,
If I can helpful great. If someone acts that way report them I can say I want all people to have a safe and fun experience here.😁

Reactions: BwBunny and BigAl1
BwBunny im an outdoors person too.

BigAl1 said:
BwBunny im an outdoors person too.
Hi @BigAl1 , always fun to have something in common, I have my favourite trail, literally, around the corner. I can just start walking and within 30 minutes I have the first bridge and small river crossing. But I have to walk for another 90 minutes to get to my first special place. My tinker spot. Many words has been written in my notebook at that place. Just beside a small creek. I have my spots, not many, but still, they are big enough for my tent and sometimes a gazillion mosquitos, all of them has a creek close by. I just love the sound of slowly moving water. Problem is that it sometimes makes me wanna wee. LoL...

• Love
@BigAl1 , what is your favorite thing to do when you are outdoors? walking on a trail? camping?

foxkits said:
My belief is people are special in their own way. I respect everyone.
Yes on other sites some have no boundaries. That's why they have trouble with relationships.
I'm not looking for any.
My goal is to help others. Not
what any one wears for underwear,
If I can helpful great. If someone acts that way report them I can say I want all people to have a safe and fun experience here.😁
Hi again @foxkits, I totally agree. We are all different and I try to accept and respect that, but sometimes it's hard. I also want to be respected and accepted for what I am, for what I want and for what I think. Not saying that I am God all mighty here, but what if? Only for a day, man... I could really do some wonders... (shush, my daydream... Just a few more seconds... Aww... World Peace... finally... that wasn't even hard... I just had to turn some people into cute little bunnies...)
Sorry... Yes, where were we?
Helping others, yes, reporting if someone is totally out of line, yes. But I always try to communicate first, I want to know the "why"...
I think that there is a reason for most of us having two ears but only one mouth...

BwBunny said:
@BigAl1 , what is your favorite thing to do when you are outdoors? walking on a trail? camping?
Hiking we do often along with our dogs. We also camp a few times in the summer. I also do a lot of shooting. And hunt in the fall.

BigAl1 said:
Hiking we do often along with our dogs. We also camp a few times in the summer. I also do a lot of shooting. And hunt in the fall.
We are pretty similar, except I have no dogs, and for the hunting part, I sometimes do fishing but it's really not my thing, I can catch small animals, but I'd rather watch them. I like the silence. watching the stars at night while listening to forest and the water in creek. still sometimes making me wanna wee, but I don't really act on that, only if I'm way too uncomfortable, then I get up and do my business in the bush.
Either way, I'll still wet my protection while sleeping :(

Last edited:
Back