Have you ever slept with a plushie?

Every night, I fall asleep hugging Cookie Monster and Elmo. I wouldn't be able to sleep the same without them.

Sometime in the future, I'll expand my collection to add more characters.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51496, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Yes, I've always had stuffed animals. But maybe because I'm a girl so it was never a big deal

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I sleep with my stuffed animals every night. I feel odd without them. I am glad I started sleeping with them again because I find they do help calm me a lot and allow me a great place to voice my inner feelings. Sketchy and Polie are some of my closest friends.

Attachments

• 20220516_000819.jpg
    20220516_000819.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 51496, dogboy and 5 others
Hemix said:
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better 🥰🥰 Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Have you ever tried to sleep with a plushie? 🙄
I never sleep without them.

As in NEVER, ever sleep without them.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Weatheronthe8s, Hemix and 1 other person
I've never stopped sleeping with a plushie. They are the best to hug <3

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Weatheronthe8s, chrischrischris and 2 others
Sleeping with a stuffie is incredible...and bear in mind, I was married once! Stuffies are always there, are always willing to cuddle...and always cuddle you all through the night. People don't cuddle well...they get too hot, get upset at you over something & don't wanna cuddle, or they get "a headache". A stuffie's love, sweetness and forgiveness are 100% pure. 🤗🧸🥰

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Happy2BeInNappies2, Hemix and 3 others
I don’t know about y’all but if I wake in the middle of the night and sparkle bear is not next to me it tend to freak out a little until I find her and cuddle with her while suckling on my paciACDCD883-02E9-4955-9AC1-2614A647C936.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, WendyLittle, Weatheronthe8s and 3 others
I sleep with Chase from Paw Patrol , every night , i just can't sleep without him , he protects me from nightmares , and adult thoughts and worries

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, chrischrischris, Elmo and 4 others
I have slept with a plushie more than not in my life

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I'm trying to find a good sized bunny

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, Deleted member 51496 and BobbiSueEllen
I sleep every night with my plush body pillow, I can't sleep well without it.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
BabyAbbyAdultTrish said:
I'm trying to find a good sized bunny
Build a bear has plenty of bunnies to choose from

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
5E7B1969-6B9B-4831-8B1B-2183250585EE.jpeg
Are you kidding? I can never sleep without him!

• Love
Plushie rabbit sisters!!! 🤗
20220804_233515.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, littledub1955, Deleted member 51496 and 1 other person
I have a lot of friends currently on my bed, mostly ones I got from garage sales and Goodwill over the past three years. I have recently got two new ones; a zebra I got over a year and a half ago off Amazon and an AnimalAdventure giraffe I got from Target a few days ago.

I always hold one in my arm while I'm sleeping, and during the day I like to suck on my pacifier and cuddle my stuffed animals while watching YouTube videos on my phone after a stressful day.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Hemix said:
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better 🥰🥰 Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Have you ever tried to sleep with a plushie? 🙄
I hug a body pillow all night with my arms and legs but I think that a large fluffy teddy bear would be a LOT better. Only problem is that I don't have anywhere to hide it during the day.

• Love
Spadon said:
Yeah I have tried holding him by wrapping my arm around him and holding one of his hands (he's on the smaller side) but he still ends up back to his usual spot or in rare cases next/under the bed. I don't mind this happening. Might need to do it a few more times before he stays put.
Same thing almost always happens with my body pillow.

• Love
I have a doggy stuffie that's named after our old real dog that passed away in 2014.....miss her so much....so I love having her with me every night in bed....
xxx

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51496, charliee, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Spadon said:
I forgot that I wanted to come back to this. I tried sleeping with him one more time. I wrapped him around my arm as I said previously while holding his small hand. I wanted to do it with my right arm because I broke my left one 2 months ago (traffic accident but is recovering really well), but I decided to go with my left.

I woke up the day after and to my surprise, he was in the EXACT same spot where I put him. Wrapped around my arm with me holding him. I went to sleep and woke up two-three more times during the night (no idea why) and every single time he was still in my arms.

Does this mean that my little side wanted me to sleep with a stuffy the entire time?
Sure sounds like it.

• Love
  • Love
Back