Have you ever slept with a plushie?

Hemix

Filth filth, all around! (ā ā– ā -ā ā– Ā¬ā )
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better šŸ„°šŸ„° Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Have you ever tried to sleep with a plushie? šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, checkingoutall, plushieboi and 12 others
Abosolutly, the first time was a few months ago and I really enjoy it. It really helps me feel little. I must say that sometimes it makes it harder for me to sleep because I am always worried about losing it during the the night or wondering where it is when I am not holding it. I don't want my bunny to be sad because I am not cuddling it anymore. šŸ˜„

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: checkingoutall, Newguy1223, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Yes. I actually regularly sleep with a plushie having a soft furry object in your arms as you fall asleep feels great especially if listening to a audio book. I have three plushies in total and tend to rotate between them but when I have a few days alone hopefully next week Iā€™ll maybe go to sleep with all three around me.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Monster3579, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Often. I got four that get rotated.
A bear named Charlie
A bunny named Juliet
A Sloth named Oscar
And a rag doll *trivia question, guess her name?*

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: furry121, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 2 others
Yes, I tried once but found it not something I liked. I twist and turn when I try to sleep in my twin bed and every time I would turn, I would need to reposition the plushie. I am not and never was a big plushie type of guy, so this was just too much work,

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
I'm totally in love with my teddy šŸ§ø nearly been together 2 years in April.
Yeah cuddle every night all night ā¤ļøā¤ļø

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, sissygirlpink, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
I got a few of them I sleep with when I'm in littlespace my favorite one is my Haunter and Wooloo one :3

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Definitively! Not only I cuddle my plushie but my Bunny has a special smell. I need to put it under my noze to fall asleep immediately.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
A sleep with a plushie in my arms since I was a little child. Even at times when I'm not in my little space.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, GatoChihuahua, Monster3579 and 3 others
Every night since I was little. I never gave it up.
Was a huge problem for my parents as I grew up as my plushie came on every vacation, every overnight, every sleepover.

It was/is my one true friend that has never let me down.

• Love
Reactions: tunafish, checkingoutall, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
My wonderful, accepting wife (sadly now deceased), - who knew of my special interests years before marriage - placed three teddy bears on my bed when she moved in - seems so long ago - (they look like chrischrischris avatar), I never sleep without them !

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, GatoChihuahua, Moonshot and 3 others
Is fire hot and water wet? YES, I sleep with my stuffed animals! Two are allowed on my bed at a time, otherwise we get crowded and someone ends up on the floor, where my golden retriever lives up to his breed, and I'm terrified he will shred them. So, two at a time, and a rotation the three. Sometimes there's only one, too. :)

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
Iā€™m worried slept with a plushie for most of my life. Itā€™s hard not having them around.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
YES yes yes I sleep with a stuffie her name is sparkle bear, I got her at build a bear after I left Mr Bear Bear at a hotel in November.154C9D94-6149-4BE9-BC24-C9AC1EE260F4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, plushieboi, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
I sleep with lovie's every night. I have slept with one particular lovie for the past 30 plus years. His name is Ruff Ruff, and my best friend, because he knows all my deep dark secrets, and he loves me and I love him. Last year, my wife/mommy got me 3 new puppies to snuggle with some times. One in particular is out of the three is my favorite, because Ruff Ruff is getting old and has some holes in him now. This puppy has the same color, size, and love as Ruff Ruff. His name is Bow. Well.... I sleep with all four puppies, because I enjoy snuggling with them all. Especially if it has been a hard day for me. I will sleep with my loving puppies every night forever.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Monster3579, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Always

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
3 , giraffe , teddy , doggie

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, plushieboi, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Not really sleep "with" it but both my plush Lucario "Luca" and my huge tigger plush sleep on the right and left side of my bed respectively.

Since I bought luca and tigger have they never left my bed unless mom changes the sheets every month (yes she still does that...).

I want to sleep with Luca in my arms but I guarantee that I have to find him under the bed in the morning...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Monster3579, Happy2BeInNappies2 and BobbiSueEllen
Spadon said:
I want to sleep with Luca in my arms but I guarantee that I have to find him under the bed in the morning...
Have you tried binding it with wool? Or getting it closer to your body instead šŸ˜Æ

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back