Have you ever slept with a plushie?

Love stuffie love him all night
He says hello everyone ❤️

Screenshot_20220428-194434.png

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, tdlrfootedpjs, Deleted member 60285 and 3 others
I sleep with multiple stuffies every night, it's hard to sleep without one.
I have a huge stuffed bunny and my Lamb Chop stuffie

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I get really nervous and search the bed when I can’t find sparkle bear especially if I wake during the night and she’s not next to me

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
WannabeGirl said:
Absolutely! I've actually been doing so ever since I was a kid. Although there have been different ones through the years. My current teddy bear's name is Alex (Russo) names after my favorite TV character when I got her about 14 years ago back in 2008. I'm normally sleeping on my back and cuddling her in my left arm. She is usually there whenever I wake up. But if not for some reason, then I I just get to agitated and end up not being able to fall back asleep again till I find her. I take Alex everywhere like on vacations and stuff. There is no way I could sleep in an unfamiliar place such as a hotel without her. 🧸

View attachment 76958
I bought one exactly like this from walmart a number of months ago.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, WannabeGirl and chrischrischris
Hemix said:
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better 🥰🥰 Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Have you ever tried to sleep with a plushie? 🙄
Peter is under my arm. Glad you found a cuddle buddy.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Hemix and chrischrischris
Peter and Mickel with the reast of the gane..jpg
Group photo

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, MullbG, tdlrfootedpjs and 5 others
MickeyM said:
I bought one exactly like this from walmart a number of months ago.
Cool! I'll have to take a look for it next time I'm there. Mine is torn on her back and I think her stuffing seems a little compressed inside. I stitched her up but it would be nice if she was brand new again. But on the other hand, even if they are still being made and are the same, I don't think I could replace her. It just wouldn't seem like Alex to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hemix said:
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better 🥰🥰 Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Last night.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
I have my own plushies that I sleep with everynight.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285 and BobbiSueEllen
I sleep with my teddy bear every night. I have trouble sleeping without him by my side. I have strong feelings for my teddy. I expect we will spend the remainder of our lives together. I like to cuddle him when I'm sad or scared. My teddy bear has helped me connect with the Baby inside of me. And I love him for that. He has a special name, given to him by a special person. His name is Luffy.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
WannabeGirl said:
Cool! I'll have to take a look for it next time I'm there. Mine is torn on her back and I think her stuffing seems a little compressed inside. I stitched her up but it would be nice if she was brand new again. But on the other hand, even if they are still being made and are the same, I don't think I could replace her. It just wouldn't seem like Alex to me.
I haven't seen one there since, I just happened to walk by it and he just spoke to me, so I picked him up.

• Love
I have lots of plushies so often haha. My go to is a big bunny called Samson :3 he was the first gift that my partner ever bought me so he's my fave to cuddle with in bed haha

• Love
Hemix said:

Yep all the fluffs on my bed partner is like noo its too many on the bed! 🤣🤣🤣 too bad .. i have 7tigers lol a few bears and what nots

• Love
Reactions: TaylorThelop and BobbiSueEllen
furry121 said:
Yep all the fluffs on my bed partner is like noo its too many on the bed! 🤣🤣🤣 too bad .. i have 7tigers lol a few bears and what nots
Like this:
0509222048.jpg

I have. It's a comfortable experience.

• Love
Every night. I can't fall asleep without him.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
I have my favorite Pooh stuffie he’s the perfect size for me! Mommy says he needs to be washed so I hide him. I’m afraid if he gets washed he won’t be the same. But I sleep with him almost every night. 😊

• Love
  • Wow
Every night I have two plush a giraffe , bear bear and of course my two fur-babies . I can’t imaging not having my sleepy time friends with me . Even in the afternoon mommy puts me to bed for a two or three hour nap and no matter what my fur babies always jump in bed with me . It’s soooo comforting falling asleep feeling so safe like this ❤️🥰❤️

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
I do nightly, and I have pretty much my entire life. I’ve just always liked plushies, even before I discovered my ABDL side. My cat normally joins me in bed as well, so you could say that counts as well.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Back