Future diaper prints/designs

jamiejamie said:
Yea!!! I’m a scientist by trade. Would love to wear that just for work.
If these were ever advertised, I'd imagine the opening line, "For the smarter babies out there that would rather draw trapezoids than circles and squares comes a diaper that values your intelligence"

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie
WillFord384 said:
Yeah, you don't hear about Forsite much. They're not up there with Rearz, Tykables, NorthShore, etc. They also make one of the more unusual prints:

Forsite Mary Jane

fetch.php

fetch.php
You know, I think these would look a lot cooler with a black background, and only green leafs, with different shades of green on each one.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, WillFord384 and FudgedInLuvs
I want Mickey Mouse on my ABDL diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Mas16210, MeDisneyBaby and Nowididit
Antientmariner said:
that's okay. My 1st out of the pack feels amazing! super stiff, they hold true to their form, and don't leak yet. 15 hours in.

I had to wear my first one from the time I got up until late at night, drinking a lot, just to get it to leak. I don't have the numbers in front of me but it held about 3,300 ml. It's a really outstanding diaper.

And I appreciated the correction. I'm juggling thousands of pieces of data and it's really helpful when someone points out that, say, I classified a diaper as having four tapes but it's really two.

Antientmariner said:
If these were ever advertised, I'd imagine the opening line, "For the smarter babies out there that would rather draw trapezoids than circles and squares comes a diaper that values your intelligence"

The only other even slightly science themed diaper I've seen is the Crinklz Astronaut because at least it has a character using a telescope. Or trying to. I don't think he quite grasps the concept yet, or maybe he just needs a better tripod.

fetch.php

By the way, since I always aim to improve my thematic classifications when it comes to diapers, is the consensus that this is a wolf pup? Here he is on the Crinklz Original if that helps:

fetch.php

Last edited:
Reactions: PikaPokeFan
Antientmariner said:
You know, I think these would look a lot cooler with a black background, and only green leafs, with different shades of green on each one.

And let me guess: You only want the design to show up with a black light. :)

cy1sMzAwLmpwZw

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain and FudgedInLuvs
WillFord384 said:
The only other even slightly science themed diaper I've seen is the Crinklz Astronaut because at least it has a character using a telescope. Or trying to. I don't think he quite grasps the concept yet, or maybe he just needs a better tripod.

fetch.php

By the way, since I always aim to improve my thematic classifications when it comes to diapers, is the consensus that this is a wolf pup?
I think that may be a fox.

Reactions: Sheepies and WillFord384
oreobaby89 said:
I think that may be a fox.

Yeah, I have it in my database as a fox. That was my first impression, but now I'm not sure.

I need to get this right. I don't want the furries coming after me.

I called this guy a fox on the ABUniverse Little Pawz and he's a very similar design, especially with the white tail tip. Maybe the reddish coloring makes me more confident about that.

fetch.php

ETA: I think you're right, which means I was right when I originally wrote up the Crinklz diapers, and this is a fox. I just looked at a bunch of cartoon foxes and they all have the bushy tail with a white tip, which you only occasionally see with cartoon wolves.

Last edited:
Reactions: PikaPokeFan
WillFord384 said:
Yeah, I have it in my database as a fox. That was my first impression, but now I'm not sure.

I need to get this right. I don't want the furries coming after me.

I called this guy a fox on the ABUniverse Little Pawz and he's a very similar design, especially with the white tail tip. Maybe the reddish coloring makes me more confident about that.

fetch.php
The Coloring all says fox, so I would go with fox.

Reactions: WillFord384
Gamer diapers, with a loading bar wetness indicator, Samus Morphball accents, and quick-release tapes for skilled reloads.

Pinstripe diapers, for that beer guzzling outing to the baseball game and you don’t want to bring a seat cushion. With no bathroom breaks, you can turn the seventh inning stretch into a seventh inning squish.

Suit and Tie diapers, for when you have a long board meeting and need protection from hostile pants takeovers. With 8 hours of coverage, your diaper will tell you when it’s quitting time.

Batchelor party diapers, so you can party all night with the guys and the wife can be certain you’re not having unauthorized fun outside your pants.

• Haha
Reactions: BabyLink9, Sheepies, jamiejamie and 2 others
WillFord384 said:

cy1sMzAwLmpwZw
....and maybe some Mary Jane scent as well. ;) ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Thought of this as I watched the episode the other night. It could never happen due to copyright, but American Dad had/has "The Golden Turd". I'd buy them literally for the s---s and giggles, especially if it was printed accurately on the back

WillFord384 said:

cy1sMzAwLmpwZw
Oh....YES!!!

blaincorrous said:
Gamer diapers, with a loading bar wetness indicator, Samus Morphball accents, and quick-release tapes for skilled reloads.

Pinstripe diapers, for that beer guzzling outing to the baseball game and you don’t want to bring a seat cushion. With no bathroom breaks, you can turn the seventh inning stretch into a seventh inning squish.

Suit and Tie diapers, for when you have a long board meeting and need protection from hostile pants takeovers. With 8 hours of coverage, your diaper will tell you when it’s quitting time.

Batchelor party diapers, so you can party all night with the guys and the wife can be certain you’re not having unauthorized fun outside your pants.

I love the fast reload idea. I can do that when I'm using baby diapers as stuffers. Like UPS I can work really fast if I'm not being too careful with the package.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blaincorrous
FudgedInLuvs said:
Oh....YES!!!

I'd go for that except that I'm not sure I'd want to turn on a blacklight in my house.

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I want something that takes cues from the DC Amor V1 design.
golol.jpg.592123a340d13809d4a197db52327837.jpg
I too would love to see a new diaper like original DC Amor. They are as close as we have come to having adult sized Huggies Princess Pull-ups. I am sad that they changed them.

Theme ideas list:

Trees and Forest, Bumble Bees and other smaller critters, Technology past and/or present future, X-ray Visual, Water drops or splashes, Fruits and Veggies, Candy and Gum, Psychedelia, Food related Designs, Electrical Sparks or Lightning, Dream Bubbles, Fidget Toys and Spinners, Tonkas

Reactions: Sheepies and baliebox4916
PlastiBrain said:
Theme ideas list:

Trees and Forest, Bumble Bees and other smaller critters, Technology past and/or present future, X-ray Visual, Water drops or splashes, Fruits and Veggies, Candy and Gum, Psychedelia, Food related Designs, Electrical Sparks or Lightning, Dream Bubbles, Fidget Toys and Spinners, Tonkas

Here are the diapers I know with some of those themes in case it provides inspiration:

Reactions: PlastiBrain
WillFord384 said:
I had to wear my first one from the time I got up until late at night, drinking a lot, just to get it to leak. I don't have the numbers in front of me but it held about 3,300 ml. It's a really outstanding diaper.

And I appreciated the correction. I'm juggling thousands of pieces of data and it's really helpful when someone points out that, say, I classified a diaper as having four tapes but it's really two.
Speaking of 2 tapes, Have you updated the Rearz lil squirts, the discontinued ones?

Antientmariner said:
Speaking of 2 tapes, Have you updated the Rearz lil squirts, the discontinued ones?

Are you saying they have only two tapes? I can't tell from my photo.

fetch.php

Back