Future diaper prints/designs

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I want something that takes cues from the DC Amor V1 design.
golol.jpg.592123a340d13809d4a197db52327837.jpg
That actually is a great idea. I always liked the Anime theme on those.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and GoodniteLover219
There was a print on some pairs of Gerber plastic pants for toddlers. It had kind of a candy and sweets theme with hearts and girly designs. Id love to see some type of styles like these on anice crinkly white plastic background. I feel theres too many cartoony animal print diapers. We have enough of those. Heres some prints from my plastic pants collection that Id love to see a diaper version style made.

Attachments

• 20220126_032046.jpg
    20220126_032046.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20220126_032231.jpg
    20220126_032231.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20220126_032344.jpg
    20220126_032344.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, quartz200420012, baliebox4916 and 2 others
WillFord384 said:
I stand corrected. In my database I had neglected to classify seahorses as fish, so when I pulled up a list of fishy diapers, the Mermaid Tales didn't appear. It did, however, appear on the broader "sea creatures" list.

fetch.php
Crinklz Aquanut also has marine life on it.

Reactions: WillFord384
Copyrights be damned, I want pokemon diapers! Spiderman too!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DLScottsman and JWolf
jamiejamie said:
Crinklz Aquanut also has marine life on it.

Yep, they were on the fish list. It's one of my favorite prints.

fetch.php

Reactions: jamiejamie
I have a blue nappy with fish on it. I only have one left. It's light blue with loads of fish on it

Tomtomthedl said:
Didn't even know this brand existed. Thanks for posting. I can see these in my life very soon.

Yeah, you don't hear about Forsite much. They're not up there with Rearz, Tykables, NorthShore, etc. They also make one of the more unusual prints:

Forsite Mary Jane

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: MegaMaxx, PlastiBrain and Tomtomthedl
GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm just hoping for more girly designs/prints- like princesses, flowers, fairies, etc. 🥰
Seconded. Not a sissy but I would really love a good girly print.

(Bunny Hoppz are a bit OTT for me - too much blue, too many different colours).

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Tomtomthedl said:
A Cabin in the Woods?
Do you mean the horror movie?
Although you might be onto something with a halloween-themed diaper. Ghost and/or zombies Maybe. Maybe.😆
Haha! I was thinking more like the Grimm Brother's fairytales, Robin Hood, etc. A cabin surrounded by pine trees would be cool, but I would like to see a fade when wet design where the chimney has smoke coming out and when it's getting wet the smoke clears until it's gone

Reactions: jamiejamie
ArgentBuffalo said:
There are a ton of great prints out there that I'd love to see emulated.

I could get behind the vibrant variety of Honest Diapers prints, like these tropical ones. They seem to me to straddle the line between cute and trendy quite well, and they always have a ton of different designs on rotation. I really like some of the muted prints on Pampers Pure Protection these days too, along with the concept of more sustainable diapering more generally.

Of course I also have a huge nostalgic (as well as current) interest in Huggies' Lion King prints, although I thoroughly doubt we'll ever see a Disney character on a genuine manufactured ABDL diaper. I think the Winnie the Pooh themed Little Movers circa 2010 were cutely designed even without regard to the characters, though...wouldn't mind seeing an adult copy of that aesthetic.

Honestly I find it rather hard to narrow the list down. There are quite a few designs that appeal to me in different ways!
OMG THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know who makes them?

FudgedInLuvs said:

Honest Diapers makes those! They are known for limited-time availability of certain designs, though, so I'm not sure you'd be able to find those particular prints anymore.

ArgentBuffalo said:
Honest Diapers makes those! They are known for limited-time availability of certain designs, though, so I'm not sure you'd be able to find those particular prints anymore.
gotcha, yeah they were a summer print, hope they make the rotation back this year!

MikeDJ said:
There was a print on some pairs of Gerber plastic pants for toddlers. It had kind of a candy and sweets theme with hearts and girly designs. Id love to see some type of styles like these on anice crinkly white plastic background. I feel theres too many cartoony animal print diapers. We have enough of those. Heres some prints from my plastic pants collection that Id love to see a diaper version style made.
HELL YES this was the kinda print i always wanted in a diaper, thats the cutest thing i ever seen

this is the kind of diaper print i usually see in my dreams that revolve around diapers and then i wet and watch the cute prints expand, get nice and big with the pee patch staining it
(and im a big fan of sir dancalot and rozycozy's art btw)

i would kill for abdl diapers that look like that,
god these prints are adorable

Last edited:
FudgedInLuvs said:
If you check honest diapers website you'll see all the patterns they've produced.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
WillFord384 said:
I stand corrected. In my database I had neglected to classify seahorses as fish, so when I pulled up a list of fishy diapers, the Mermaid Tales didn't appear. It did, however, appear on the broader "sea creatures" list.

fetch.php
that's okay. My 1st out of the pack feels amazing! super stiff, they hold true to their form, and don't leak yet. 15 hours in.

Reactions: WillFord384
Back