Future diaper prints/designs

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So now that we know what ABU can do with their new printing process, what would you like to see as a print on their next diaper? Other than copyrighted characters I believe this could be wide open for all new designs and patterns.
Me personally I think I would love to see rubber ducks.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Hmm, maybe some little solider diapers (like one beside cameo print), race cars, I don't know there are so many options.

Reactions: simmonsandwich
I'd like them to continue the "mock" of popular baby diapers, maybe doing a print similar to the monkey Luvs.

Reactions: BinkieBunni, TigerDL, MegaMaxx and 8 others
hanzertas said:
I'd like them to continue the "mock" of popular baby diapers, maybe doing a print similar to the monkey Luvs.
Yeah for sure, that would be awesome.

hanzertas said:
Oh definitely keep up the "mock". I'm talking the design of prints and patterns. Luvs monkey would be way cool too. I mean there's so many options now. One print I always liked is the fade when wet balloons on the Drypers from yrs ago.

Green/brown camo. Not blue or pink. Also I would love adult looking patterns found on adult underwear like stripes that can look like a regular underwear to other people.

How about fish? Don't seem like a lot of AB/DL diapers have fish on them. Maybe some coral reef with some fish swimming around. Or a cartoon fish similar to the alligator on the alpha Gatorz from ABU. I like to fish A LOT so I may be a bit one sided on this.

A generic theme that would be iconic of fairy tales would be cool, like a pirate ship theme (Peter Pan, Swiss Family Robinson, Treasure Island, Pirates of the Caribbean) or a cabin in the woods (so many come to mind, not going to try listing them all)

FudgedInLuvs said:
A generic theme that would be iconic of fairy tales would be cool, like a pirate ship theme (Peter Pan, Swiss Family Robinson, Treasure Island, Pirates of the Caribbean) or a cabin in the woods (so many come to mind, not going to try listing them all)
A Cabin in the Woods?
Do you mean the horror movie?
Although you might be onto something with a halloween-themed diaper. Ghost and/or zombies Maybe. Maybe.😆

• Haha
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
I'm just hoping for more girly designs/prints- like princesses, flowers, fairies, etc. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: BabyRinny, RuffRuff, BrattyPrincessSophie and 1 other person
Cool looking prints that are not babyish is my preference.

I love how The Honest Company and Hello Bello have non babyish designs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otterpup and BabyRinny
Some more non-babyish designs would be nice, like maybe just a diaper with stripes. Kinda like striped panties.

Big fan of shima-pad's diaper art.

• Love
Reactions: Otterpup and baliebox4916
12srepaid said:
Cool looking prints that are not babyish is my preference.

I love how The Honest Company and Hello Bello have non babyish designs.
Had to look up Hello Bello. Now that’s cool!

Tomtomthedl said:
How about fish? Don't seem like a lot of AB/DL diapers have fish on them. Maybe some coral reef with some fish swimming around. Or a cartoon fish similar to the alligator on the alpha Gatorz from ABU. I like to fish A LOT so I may be a bit one sided on this.

True, I only know of three ABDL diapers with fish, and in one case it's only a fish skeleton so that probably doesn't count. :)

There are a couple more in the general category of sea creatures.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
jamiejamie said:
Had to look up Hello Bello. Now that’s cool!

Hello Bello blinds you with science.

Hello Bello Diapers

fetch.php

fetch.php

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies, Alexande, PlastiBrain and 3 others
GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm just hoping for more girly designs/prints- like princesses, flowers, fairies, etc. 🥰

You may find inspiration among these girly diapers.

There are a ton of great prints out there that I'd love to see emulated.

I could get behind the vibrant variety of Honest Diapers prints, like these tropical ones. They seem to me to straddle the line between cute and trendy quite well, and they always have a ton of different designs on rotation. I really like some of the muted prints on Pampers Pure Protection these days too, along with the concept of more sustainable diapering more generally.

Of course I also have a huge nostalgic (as well as current) interest in Huggies' Lion King prints, although I thoroughly doubt we'll ever see a Disney character on a genuine manufactured ABDL diaper. I think the Winnie the Pooh themed Little Movers circa 2010 were cutely designed even without regard to the characters, though...wouldn't mind seeing an adult copy of that aesthetic.

Honestly I find it rather hard to narrow the list down. There are quite a few designs that appeal to me in different ways!

• Love
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Tomtomthedl said:
Mermaid tails by Rearz is a fishy diaper. I should know, as I just received my pack 🐟

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and WillFord384
Antientmariner said:
Mermaid tails by Rearz is a fishy diaper. I should know, as I just received my pack 🐟

I stand corrected. In my database I had neglected to classify seahorses as fish, so when I pulled up a list of fishy diapers, the Mermaid Tales didn't appear. It did, however, appear on the broader "sea creatures" list.

fetch.php

Last edited:
I want something that takes cues from the DC Amor V1 design.
golol.jpg.592123a340d13809d4a197db52327837.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BlameBaby, GoodniteLover219 and WillFord384
Back