Status
Not open for further replies.

dillan221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
[ 2 threads have been merged ] ~KitsuneFox

Hi all,

Look, I get that we're often ridiculed as a community but this popped up on my fb feed and it upset me a bit. Made me question a few things as a dad who's wife isn't accepting. It's not something I would ever expose my kids to and that's where I draw the line.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Billies1, KrankyPants, Deleted member 56273 and 2 others
I would never out myself as a diaper lover. I wear nappies and people assume its for incontinence and thats the way I intend to stay.

Reactions: LinkDL, Billies1, Beowulf and 3 others
I have also read the article, brother told me about it so it grabbedy attention. I did not find any comments on 10+ sites I looked (oright not have looked that good) but I did come acros a site meant for mothers to talk I guess.

Those comments though made me actually sick. I normally don't want to comment on these kinds of things but I did. I explained what the ABDL community was, what the difference is between the three and explained why we do it. So that they at least would have a better understanding of the subject so they can make a better decision.

I am sorry if that was inappropriate but I felt like I needed to do this...

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and TigerDL
Spadon said:
I have also read the article, brother told me about it so it grabbedy attention. I did not find any comments on 10+ sites I looked (oright not have looked that good) but I did come acros a site meant for mothers to talk I guess.
If you just go to the Facebook page the article is posted on and not the article itself that's where you'll find the comments.

I scanned through the first 50 or so and most of them were fairly reasonable and not overly negative. Many people just said something along the lines of: "If you keep it private it's still weird but who cares, however when you do it around your kids that's crossing a line." And I completely agree with that.

Reactions: Pika123, GatoChihuahua, Kayleigh and 1 other person
LittleMaddox said:
If you just go to the Facebook page the article is posted on and not the article itself that's where you'll find the comments.

I scanned through the first 50 or so and most of them were fairly reasonable and not overly negative. Many people just said something along the lines of: "If you keep it private it's still weird but who cares, however when you do it around your kids that's crossing a line." And I completely agree with that.
Yeah I was looking at the ladbible version of the article and didn't see the HUGE facebook button...

But with me it was the other way around. It was sorted as "most relevant" and I ended up with most saying "lock him up", and mostly joking about being a big baby this and bottle with milk that which was really insulting tbh.

I get that the media has not covered this as well as they should (thank the bbc for that one) but this is no way to go about it either.

Reactions: Sheepies
bobbilly said:
I would never out myself as a diaper lover. I wear nappies and people assume its for incontinence and thats the way I intend to stay.
my thoughts exactly! plus none knows i wear

Reactions: legojoker88
brut2333 said:
my thoughts exactly! plus none knows i wear
I pretty much wear 24/7 and like in supported living so my support manager has to know as he orders my nappies. Nobody knows I love wearing nappies, only that I suffer from incontinence. Its going to stay that way.

Reactions: Billies1
LittleMaddox said:

Yes if you wear out of need. Meaning you are incontinent. It can be good to tell the kids because they are not stupid and will figure stuff out. But if it is a fetish or sexual desire then you should keep it priviate. I dont understand why everyone wants the world to know every single thing about them. I like my privacy. I have every reason to use diapers yet I do not want anyone to know.

Please do not drag your kids into your fetishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Kayleigh and TigerDL
Honestly, there's just not enough info here. Was he just wearing under his pants? In my mind, no big deal. Not really any different than wearing boxers because you find them more comfortable than a thong. Or vice versa.

I was put in a similar position in my divorce. Judges are scared of showing anything that could be considered "pro-pedo.". The judge in my divorce was rewarded with a seat on the State Supreme Court. Had she shown any lenience towards me..... wouldn't have happened. Thing is, I wore with the stated support of my ex to deal with my OAB.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and BobbiSueEllen
This is why I limit my diaper wearing around my kids even if my wife has a full support of them. They are young, sure I can bring them up thinking wearing diapers is normal for them to be more accepting of people but even me knows that's not right.

I think it's totally ridiculous, the person who did this perversion is completely sick.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I think it's totally ridiculous, the person who did this perversion is completely sick.
It is hard to understand all the facts from what has been stated. Nor did I look up the the Facebook page. But if it is not medical need and thechildren are seeing a grown up in a diaper or pretending to be a baby than than that os not not cool in anyway. . I only remember my daughter only once as a kid seeing me in a diaper and it was because she opened a door without knocking and also a rule at our house. But she obviously seen us buy them and seen them in our restroom. But I really did keep it away from her and my use was all out of need for incontinence protection. But to be honest I really did not want her to ever fell like haveing to wear a diaper was Normal. I mean I certainly did not want her to be confused when teaching her how to become potty trained. That and they need to see us as adults and role models to them not big babies. Anyone that thinks Ab life is a normal act they need to teach their childeren need help.

I wont judge this person because i do not know the situation. I do know that some people hit below the belt when it comes to custody battles and could possible make things preseaved as more than it is. But kids need to be kids and not be pervy to everything adults do. Like I said I have not followed any of this.

• Love
Reactions: tiny, Lightstreak2553, slimjiminy and 2 others
Please see attached story

This news story currently going viral globally.

A Father been banned from ever talking to his children for being apart of AB/DL Community

[ Version of this news story that doesn't require paid subscription LINK ] ~KitsuneFox

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509-201851_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509-201851_Chrome.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20220509-201903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509-201903_Chrome.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220509-201911_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509-201911_Chrome.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220509-201928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509-201928_Chrome.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220509-201940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509-201940_Chrome.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 56273 and GatoChihuahua
That's SO Wrong. How would his children ever know. I can almost guarantee the EX will tell them anyway to try to make him look bad

• Sad
Reactions: Billies1, BabyAdult20, TigerDL and 2 others
Wasn't the bloke in question on here a while ago seeking moral support?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and TigerDL
There's not enough info there to know for sure what happened, but hopefully he appeals that decision because it does sound discriminatory.

"The children are likely to experience humiliation and ridicule if the father's link to the minority community are exposed" I don't see how that opinion holds any weight in this day and age.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Twinmom said:
That's SO Wrong. How would his children ever know. I can almost guarantee the EX will tell them anyway to try to make him look bad
Divorce is when you really find out who you married.

• Sad
Reactions: fleckothefennec, Luvshugs, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
I've similar and PERSONAL experience with this. I opened mi "dark side" to my ex, but she screwed out. But the court didn't know. There was a another arcticle used.
Long story short, my ex wasn't suportive in any way, we fighted frecuently and it ended at the tribunal. I was acused from agresive behavior, just in reality I acted defensive - it means defense from physical attack realized by my ex. Sentenced to distance order and 60 or 90 days of forced works (did 0,) kicked out from home etc. There wasn't order to ban a contact with my daughter, but my ex did everything to make sure that. In last 12 years I saw my daughter four or five times. I only ask wtf I did to go into serious realtion with some woman of this class. It's a lot of years ago and still it makes me upset.

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and rocketman
Hi,

I started this post because I wanted to bring it to everyones attention.

The person in this article is me....

In Australian Family Law I cannot be formally identified under sect 121 Family Law Act 1975

I have been through hell and back the last 3 years.

May God strike me down I shall tell the truth whole truth and nothing but the truth.

As stated in article my relationship started with this woman in 2006.

Initially she was kind and caring. I told her about the fact I liked to wear diapers within the first 2 months of dating. She accepted this part of me when found out purchased diapers for me.

Life whent on. I would wear them regularly to bed. No problems.

Later through our relationship God blessed us with 2 beautiful children.

In late 2000'a I was wor

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Prillprillprill, Luvshugs and 1 other person
In late 2000's I was working 3 jobs 7 days a week providing for my family. We were not rich bit my family has everything they needed and we never had to worry about bills

Reactions: Luvshugs, GatoChihuahua and Deleted member 57387
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back