Ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

I know if outed, or maybe forced to be outed would be horrible. Though I have thought on it, and fantasy the embarrassment is a turn on. Or fuel for humiliation blackmail, lol

Yes, in fantasy land it would be amazing and awesome as well as humiliating which is what we want. In reality it would be tough just with wife and kids, I never want them to be embarrassed by my actions or wants.

In fantasy, my wife and sister-in-law would control everything and I would serve them both.

Reactions: OnePiece
I do not have that my self. Single and mostly alone. I just dont know who i want in fantasy, or mostly avoid in reality, lol

Hi,
My wife knows I dress up occasionally and has even helped with my make-up, she has bought me a few dresses and all my panties, but my fetish runs much deeper, I love being submissive to Alpha males, I have lots of photos and a few videos of myself servicing Alpha males.
I made a post of myself on exposedpasssion and a gentleman messaged me asking if I was interested in being exposed further and would respect my limits. Out of curiosity I said yes, we connected by email and I sent him everything I had, a lot was of what I sent could be very damaging. He started to post me on different sites and it was thrilling, over time he began to nudge me to further expose my name, social media, phone and location, he also suggested that I service Alpha males in my male t persona, which I did and dutifully sent him all the pictures and videos. He began making custom ID cards with my information on them with my sissy face and my male face and began exposing me as such, I'm on many exposure platforms, I just get nervous sometimes thinking that someone I know might see and I'll be exposed totally to my wife, family and coworkers which scares me deeply. But I'm addicted to the excitement of exposure. I can Google my sissy name and I appear on them.
Yet I'm always craving more.
Thank you, Jackie

Last edited by a moderator:
I outed my abdl side to my best mate. It IS nice to not have to hide the ecidence from that the 1 person whos at my house the most. Still havent opened up about my recreational sissy/femboying... im workin up to it. But ya. Whenever im hangin around the house in casual hotgirl summer attire or a croptop and momshorts, I desperately wish I could just comfortably go outside and walk around like its no bigg'. Its gotten to the point where putting boypants on when I have to go out feels like a huge bummer. I think that normalizing it would eventually take away the distracting excitement of it, which is mostly good...i think. Itd be nice to get stuff done more without having to oogle my butt in the reflection of the microwave door every 5 minutes.

I don't fantasise about being publicly outed. I don't particularly want to go out in public in a sissy outfit, any more than I do in my latex catsuit. It isn't reasonable for me to inflict my sexual kink (because that's what it is, for me) on the unsuspecting general public, and I wouldn't want the repercussions at work and with family.

But I do often fantasise about my wife outing me to some of her friends and letting them see me, and tease, mock and humiliate me, while I'm in detention in my school uniform, or dressed in pink leotard and tights to give a ballet recital for their amusement, or in a frilly pink satin maid's outfit to serve them drinks and snacks for a girls' night in.

It's a very powerful fantasy, but I don't think I would actually want it to happen in reality. The 'outing' itself might be enormously arousing but the lasting impact on relationships with her friends (most of whom are my friends too) could be difficult. My wife has made it clear it isn't going to happen, so it's academic anyway.

Reactions: Pantyslave and OnePiece
Back