Ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

i fantasize that someone else would take charge of outing me as a diaper sissy, someone who really enjoys being responsible for not only outing a sissy, but encouraging me to live up to the lifestyle lol

MichelleM39 said:
Do you ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

I know its socially risky and would have some downsides, but it feels like being outed would be so emotionally liberating. And by outed I mean like to your family, friends, neighbors, even your whole town/city. That you couldn't go anywhere without people identifying you as "That Sissy'. I think there should be a sub-genre of modeling jobs for sissies, we could pose as sissies in magazine photo shoots.
Wow Michelle that sounds amazing but def no going back after that

MichelleM39 said:

I know its socially risky and would have some downsides, but it feels like being outed would be so emotionally liberating. And by outed I mean like to your family, friends, neighbors, even your whole town/city. That you couldn't go anywhere without people identifying you as "That Sissy'. I think there should be a sub-genre of modeling jobs for sissies, we could pose as sissies in magazine photo shoots.
Yeah I would love it if I was outed and ultimately accepted

I am pretty out about most things the place I buy clothes knows that I don’t shop for male or female clothes I shop “for my clothes” they know I buy pants to accommodate my diaper and they know to show me both gender designed clothes because as an example the mens and women’s have different features the mens version may have a flat collar whereas women’s has a hood or it might be the almost identical shirt except they are out of that color in men’s so I buy the woman’s version because it’s available or sometimes there’s a feature in women’s that I want that isn’t available in men’s ( due to my health I have odd issues ) I have women’s gloves because there’s a pocket on top of the hand for credit card or key my thought was I can shove a hand warmer in there on really cold days , men’s version has no pocket . So I am a known “gender bender” if a women’s version of something will work better I buy it . And then there’s completely goofy things like for Christmas I got my G/F our granddaughter and myself matching plastic Rhumba pants for Christmas morning , I am not a conformist I buy things based on they serve my purpose not a gender or age

Reactions: Ali123
Heidi Lynn who's dad started popular mechanics magazine.
Lived as a baby girl after his death in Phoenix Az known as baby man was 24/7 in diapers and baby outfits.
Went to the bar and shopping all in little girl outfits. Though she is long passed away there's is the story of him. A Phoenix new paper did the story.

I wish
tumblr_d6f4f839d4d2af6a94ec0faa3e15e55d_9644f1d7_1280 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bhuna71, Raylynn, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 5 others
I so want to live as a adult baby girl 24/7 and keeped wearing nappies and girly dresses and fully exsposed I want to be wearing raines and in a buggy in public in my baby dress and nappies

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Yes I own a small business I am 50 have two girls in there early 20s work for me I pick them up & drop them off from work love listening to them chat as they are young parents & I wonder if I should tell them when I get home at night I change into my little girl clothes and barbie jewelry set with my pink frilly nappy & let them see me crawl for them x

Reactions: Raylynn
When they talk in the car about where they are going with there little boys and manly husband's I sometimes think they are trying to get me to tell them about my little girl side in pink nappies white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink dress all dressed up for them to see & to take me outside for their friends to see xx

Reactions: Raylynn
MichelleM39 said:

I'm not sure what you have in mind, Michelle, when you say "outed". I think the sissy outs himself when he can't perform adequately in the bedroom. He outs himself to males by what he says and how he acts around them. Men and women mention it to each other and in time everyone in their social circle becomes aware. As for being liberated, I was confronted with the reality of who and what I am by an older woman. It was humiliating but I was relieved to not have to pretend to be a man any longer.

As a fantasy? Yes, I would love to be!
But in relality, it would destroy me if the locals knew

DorothyPansy said:
Yes I own a small business I am 50 have two girls in there early 20s work for me I pick them up & drop them off from work love listening to them chat as they are young parents & I wonder if I should tell them when I get home at night I change into my little girl clothes and barbie jewelry set with my pink frilly nappy & let them see me crawl for them x
I would strongly recommend NOT to tell them this in this setting, if it was something you considered to really do and not just a fantasy.

I can see this going bad in so many ways, worst case you get sued for sexual harassment, loose your business and family and go to jail.

It would be different if they took the lead and asked and/or commanded, but that is just very unlikely.
Some things are best just being a fantasy.

Reactions: LittleRobbie
I fantasize about going out on a date with a mommy while I’m wearing a frilly pink dress with a diaper underneath and she’s wearing a snazzy suit, preferably also with a diaper underneath.

KittyninjaW said:
I do as well but I think the reality would be very different and I would feel very ashamed

FrillyFelicity said:
I do as well but I think the reality would be very different and I would feel very ashamed
Yeah, unfortionally reality stinks. :(

Lol would I but there is a big difference between that fantasy and reality. Being a construction industry entrepreneur with about 30 direct reports to me and with our societies values being Status, Power, Sex, Money and Beauty being a DL or AB sissy baby doesn’t really fit.

My fantasy would be more to have everyone stop judging others in terms of what they need to be happy or feel comfortable. Just be uncomfortable, empathetic, understand and accept that everyone is different and that is a strength and learn to grow with an open mindset.

Man I would love to be able to walk onto a construction site in my satin sissy dress with diaper, rumba pants and stockings in construction boots and hard hat. Work would instantly come to a grinding halt.
Lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, OnePiece and KBoy
Only if i could be the "World's First Sissy Baby Superstar"
If i get to be in a major motion picture, be on all of the daytime talk shows, commercials, Concert appearance's ect.
The humiliation wouldn't be nearly as bad as some people think. Being any kind of public figure can be embarrassing.
Being outed as ABDL would be terrible if i lost everything.
If i became rich and famous, not so bad.....

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Yes I do fantasize about being taken shopping wearing a pretty girly out fit with knickers on underneath. and in the shopping centre or the street my mummy lifting my skirt to show everyone what I'm wearing underneath, with people watching and pointing. me blushing with embarrassment.

that would be perfect for me. to be caught like that by a few of my friends or wat ever. all looking n pointing.

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie
Back