Does anyone else wear actual casual kids clothes?

feetintrouble said:
Here is a pair of shoes I like, which feel “childish” to me; as if a child had modified them with a pair of scissors. (Someone actually asked me if I had done this! :D But I couldn’t do it so neatly.) To me, shoes with holes feel childish, like a compromise for a child who doesn’t like to hide their feet away in shoes.
Wouldn't look out off place on a Roman soldier 😁

ozzy4605 said:
Im not a fan of skirts with attached shorts, or as most manufactures call them "skorts", i like the old school type of skirt, without the attached shorts but thats just me.
Nice cute skorts i do like them, but if i get cute skorts like yours i just get the shorts removed by a sempstress, and get the shorts made wearable as a separate piece of clothing, so that nothing go's to waste.
Im same i like the occasional flash of cute panties ! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ozzy4605
Anemone said:
Very excited by my new purchase (Asda)

View attachment 101555
Not normally one to show off but how cool?
Sooo cute especially with the leggings! 🥰 I got a pack off 10 knickers 13-14yrs for £6 from ASDA im a 40 wist and they fit great no tightness . Did you know ASDA is owned by Walmart USA 😁

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605
michaelmc said:
Sooo cute especially with the leggings! 🥰 I got a pack off 10 knickers 13-14yrs for £6 from ASDA im a 40 wist and they fit great no tightness . Did you know ASDA is owned by Walmart USA 😁

Thank you! I'm amazed at the fit, do they cover? I mostly wear that size myself but partly because they are just small enough to work as a bit of a gaff.

I did know, I remember the takeover being big news then nothing much changing!

Reactions: michaelmc
Anemone said:
Thank you! I'm amazed at the fit, do they cover? I mostly wear that size myself but partly because they are just small enough to work as a bit of a gaff.

I did know, I remember the takeover being big news then nothing much changing!
Yes they fit nice they do 15-16yrs too but they are bland with no frilly elastic like the 14-15yrs which also have the small bow 🥰

Reactions: Anemone
Because I'm smaller than normal, I can wear most preteen girls clothes

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, ozzy4605 and Furrytum
Anemone said:
Very excited by my new purchase (Asda)

View attachment 101555
Not normally one to show off but how cool?
I just Love it, love it, love it. If only i could only get it here in Australia. I would wear it everywhere.

Reactions: michaelmc and Anemone
I'm too tall and big to wear any sort of boy sized clothes. Even if I do have my weight down to like 200 lbs.

• Sad
Reactions: ozzy4605
Ceras said:
Because I'm smaller than normal, I can wear most preteen girls clothes
Im much the same as you Ceras. I can wear some of the preteen girls clothes from Australian sizes 9 to 16. Not everything in those sizes fits me properly. Like the smaller size dresses, legings long pants and swimwear just don't look good on me. I tend to stay away from them. But everything else from Australian sizes 9 to 16 is fare game for me.

I am lucky I can wear the size 16 girls clothes :) I love it!!!

• Love
Reactions: tammy4bbc, Angelapinks and michaelmc
Lilprincess85 said:
I am lucky I can wear the size 16 girls clothes :) I love it!!!
Wish I was that lucky

I haven't always been able to, but I've just lost 20kgs

Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
  • Love
Reactions: eu38foot, tammy4bbc, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Lilprincess85 said:
I

Wear kids shoes too lol
What size do you wear?

Back