Does anyone else wear actual casual kids clothes?

lisafaux said:
Just got this cute outfit. Going to wear it the rest of the dayView attachment 112982

Hi Lisa,
Look what bought last week, and found a cute black pleated one too... Love the attached shorts, makes playing on the swings and monkey bars much easier LOL...

IMGP0149.JPG

IMGP0175.JPG

IMGP0177.JPG

IMGP0150.JPG

IMGP0164.JPG

IMGP0167.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tammy4bbc, michaelmc, Blueboy and 5 others
Here is a pair of shoes I like, which feel “childish” to me; as if a child had modified them with a pair of scissors. (Someone actually asked me if I had done this! :D But I couldn’t do it so neatly.) To me, shoes with holes feel childish, like a compromise for a child who doesn’t like to hide their feet away in shoes.

Attachments

• 7DD22C82-FA3F-4587-ADDF-BEF8DE0A3A57.jpeg
    7DD22C82-FA3F-4587-ADDF-BEF8DE0A3A57.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
I totally would if I could fit in them... But, as a really really ~big~ babygirl, that's not exactly an option for me lol Suuuuper cute options out there for those who can wear them!!! <3

Reactions: Furrytum
Cribbin said:
Feel the same way as above. Had paper route from age 8-16 in the 70s. Get up 5am 7 days a week to deliver papers. Who, in there right mind would let a 8 year old do that? Guess parents were like 'whatever'. Do the same "oh that is soo cute" and then look for the girls size 18. These are currently my favorite shorts from Target in the states with little hearts on them. Hope they don't fade too much.View attachment 119658
If it does fade, you can use fabric paints to bring back the color

binkyybunnyy said:
I totally would if I could fit in them... But, as a really really ~big~ babygirl, that's not exactly an option for me lol Suuuuper cute options out there for those who can wear them!!! <3
I feel that - not being able to find anything like that I can fit into puts a cramp on my occasional cross dressing.
*sulks and stamps feet*

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
Maybe we could create a thread for such clothing, much like the others in the Articles section?

Reactions: Tinklepanties
RoseofThorns said:
If it does fade, you can use fabric paints to bring back the color
ah ok, did not think of that. Thanks

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I wear casual kids clothes quite a lot.
I have an assortment of shirts from Justice, and The Children’s place (long and short sleeve). I also have underwear from Justice that I wear.
Just something about teen girl clothing is just so cute and colorful.
I also have some shorts and skorts as well that I pair with a matching top.

Reactions: FCiara, ozzy4605, daisycupcake and 1 other person
Anemone said:
No idea what eighteen means as a size but age 13ish shorts and skirts tend to fit me pretty well thanks to my lack of hips!

Those are very cute BTW though I'm not sure how assured I'd feel wearing them out and about...
girl's size 18 is about 32 inches waist for shorts

Reactions: Anemone
I can fit into a girls or boys size 16 or at the smallest size 14 clothing in australia, if i have no other choice, i do wear size 16 boys clothing out and about most of the time, i just wish that manufactures would make the cute styles, that are in the little toddler girls sizes, for the biger girls sizes all the way upto size 16, so we would have more cute styles, colors and patterns to wear, maby i could learn how to make my own clothing, so i would have some cute toddler styles, colors and patterns made to fit anyone who can into size 16 childrens clothing to wear.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
Hi Lisa,
Look what bought last week, and found a cute black pleated one too... Love the attached shorts, makes playing on the swings and monkey bars much easier LOL...

View attachment 119745

View attachment 119746

View attachment 119750

View attachment 119747

View attachment 119748

View attachment 119749
Im not a fan of skirts with attached shorts, or as most manufactures call them "skorts", i like the old school type of skirt, without the attached shorts but thats just me.
Nice cute skorts i do like them, but if i get cute skorts like yours i just get the shorts removed by a sempstress, and get the shorts made wearable as a separate piece of clothing, so that nothing go's to waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Yes!!! Not a day goes by that I don't have on at least a pair of panties (from Justice or target usually), a training bra or both.

I love wearing sweatpants in the winter out in public...with glitter

And I wear girls running shorts to the gym to show my panty lines haha

Attachments

• 20240108_110346.jpg
    20240108_110346.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 20240107_150955.jpg
    20240107_150955.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: tammy4bbc, michaelmc, Littlebabybecca and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
Weatheronthe8s said:
Like I'm not talking formal wear with fancy dresses, Mary Janes, etc. I am talking like more casual outfits such as shorts in cute colors, shirts with unicorns, hearts, flowers, etc, or even like socks with animal designs and stuff like that. I even occasionally buy more simple kids clothes that I could probably pull off in public. Personally, as a trans girl, I have found that I am not so much into the formal wear with my regression, but rather casual clothes that you would think of a child wearing in most day to day life. I guess it may be to kinda simulate more of the experience I didn't get in a way that seems more realistic. I do find it interesting though and I kinda wonder if anyone else does it.
I do!
I also love the 4-14 girl sections of Walmart and Target. I have lots of cute dresses, swing tops, camisoles, bras, tights, leggings, panties and much more. I wear a lot of flannel shirts in the winter and always wear a camisole under for the extra warmth. The cutest thing is that some of my camisoles even have a built-in training bra. I have plenty of adult women clothes as well. My kryptonite is anything in gingham or with ruffled /cap sleeves.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Tinklepanties, daisycupcake and 1 other person
NewAdultBaby4 said:
I can certainly relate to all these comments ;) . I look for kids clothes that are xl 🩲:love: that I can wear, sometimes I get lucky :giggle:. I will checkout Target & WalMart & report back. :).

I would like to hear of more ideas on this discussion 😃
I agree. This topic SOOO resonates with me, as I far prefer “real” girl clothes in cute-yet-casual styles. I have, and regularly wear, girls’ shortalls, overalls, sweatshirts, shoes (I looove Sketchers for girls, as well as Crocs in awesome colors), socks, pajamas & sleep sets.
I find most of these either through eBay or Walmart, as both carry a wide selection of XL & 14-16 sizes. I especially like shopping for used & previously owned clothes on eBay, as there’s an authentic “vibe” to having clothing that appealed to someone else in that age group.
Also, Etsy has several shops that specialize in tye-dyed apparel (sweat shirts, hoodies, matching pant & leggings) that have a “casual-yet-cute” vibe.

Reactions: daisycupcake
IDK said:
Absolutely! For me it’s all about the authenticity of it - real kids clothes feel different, they’re generally made from different fabrics than adult clothes. Most of the ABDL stuff on the market just doesn’t hit this mark for me. And I prefer the casual everyday clothes as opposed to dress-up stuff. I might get roasted for this but I feel like a lot of the ABDL look does not reflect what babies or kids actually wear, instead it’s a fantasy version. If that’s your thing cool, but I’m in it for recreating the kid vibes, best done with actual kid stuff!
Agreed.

Reactions: daisycupcake, Anemone and Angelapinks
Littlebabybecca said:
I ordered this the other day... Can't wait for it. I usually don't order online, I prefer to shop in store. But this was just too cute to pass up and only available online.

View attachment 113018
OMG…I also have this very jumper. I love to pair it with cute pink & white onesie from LKB or a tye-dyed sweatshirt/hoodie, a poofy diaper (Tykables overnights) & pink or white diaper cover, knee/thigh high socks & leg warmers, and my chunky pink & white Sketchers. It’s one of my favorite outfit/combo’s, and comes very close to what I sense is a “signature” style for me while in little-mode.

Reactions: michaelmc, Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
Furrytum said:
Maybe we could create a thread for such clothing, much like the others in the Articles section?
What a wonderful idea! I’d definitely contribute.

Reactions: Furrytum, Littlebabybecca, Dashsanta and 1 other person
Tinklepanties said:
What a wonderful idea! I’d definitely contribute.
There is a thread " ABDL wish list " with links and posts 🥰

Back