Do you have a ‘theme’?

dogboy said:
I love the Richard Scarry books and the busy busy town. I used to read the stories to my children when they were very young. My son liked them the most.

I don't regress much at all, but something about Richard Scarry books in particular just calms my whole nervous system down. I'm sure it's a combination of being read to as a child before becoming a video game and TV addict as well as those softly colored characters going about their simple days with the utmost kindness. It felt like how life should be. Like the toddler version of "cottagecore". Lol

dogboy said:
I love the Richard Scarry books and the busy busy town. I used to read the stories to my children when they were very young. My son liked them the most.
I loved Richard Scarry when I was a baby and read them now when I am little. So exciting to see what the busy world is like outside my baby bed

Reactions: dogboy and DiaperedTeddyBear
I’m mostly DL, but when I have a little side emerge, it’s more the 3-10 age range. My theme would be cars, trains, planes, and anything mechanical or involving building. I love tools, and one of my favorite times to be padded or wearing trainers and “potty training” is when I’m doing a woodworking or machine shop project.

If i had to guess, mine would be a general mishmash of things I like? anything that either is or reminds me of shows/characters dear to me.

Reactions: dbot99
I've always been into space as a theme. Trains and transportation are cool too. My favorite colors are blue and green.

Sesame Street and PAW Patrol! So cute 🤗

It'd sound silly, but I prefer "all black" with skulls, skeletons and some monsters, like devils, dragons, sabre-tooth cats...

But normally I don't use any special themed stuff. I've a few restraining tools, bunch of bottles and pacis, from time to time I buy some plain diapers. Quite enough.

I own real clan of three little monsters - three black cats:

20240310-131313.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pd8615, dogboy and eu38foot
Disney Princesses, unicorns, horses and bunny rabbits.

Reactions: BabyLouise
If I had a nursery, Strawberry Shortcake

Reactions: BabyLouise
Dinosaurs 100% 🦕 🦖

Pokemon duh. Always been into Nintendo and Lego and never outgrew them. But Pokemon just missed my real childhood by a year or two so I never got into it. And that makes a part of my brain always think "this is for kids". Now I love it and although I'm sad I missed it as a real kid I get to experience it all for the first time. Its new and exciting to me with no nostalgia. Makes me feel childish and little in ways that things from my real childhood can't quite because I'm used to them.

Last edited:
baby boy themes, space themes and demon/dark themes :3 tho I like some cutesy pink girly stuff just not everything.

I love anything purple, I have a lot dragons live ones, stuffed, and once upon a time... imaginary. I like akso Sanrio, Bluey, Shape Island, unicorns and cotton candy.

Boy little space:
Dinosaurs, monster trucks/race cars, primary blue, primary yellow, primary red

Girl little space:
build a bear, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, bunnies, light pink, light blue, white, and princess

Back