Do you have a ‘theme’?

I wish I had money/time to dedicated like a nursery/play room to a whole "aesthetic" which would probably be bunnies/Miffy or Barney. Otherwise I like a lot of unisex/gender neutral type things (some are very 90s-coded).

Pokemon give me that feel, certain diaper prints give me that vibe (Magnifico, PeekABU, Baby Parade), even certain color combos do it for me - (90s Luvs with the seafoam green and pastel purple packaging). It's kind of hard to describe since I enjoy so many things...it's more of a "vibe" than anything.

I haven't really worked out a whole theme yet, but I guess what I tend to revolve around is anything that has a "plush" theme, so like stuffed animals and designs that are kind of similar and simple to match what might be a stuffed animal- so maybe cute animals and the likes :)

Anything space related, goth, and rabbits. A totally cohesive theme all together lol
I got a baby rabbit sleeping on a moon tattoo for my little side a couple years ago

Anybody know of any choo choo train themed ones? Send pics if u can!

I love watching very cute TV shows like Strawberry Shortcake, True and the rainbow kingdom or My Little Pony 🥰 ... little princesses shows like Sofia the first as well.
When it comes to music, I can only listen to nursery rhymes like Little Baby Bum :love: and Cocomelon. For books, it is all about little princesses 👸.

I would say my "theme" is anything that is targeted to girls, princesses, bows, frills, etc, though I also like things that are gender neutral. I tend to prefer stuff that don't feature copyrighted characters, mainly on things like merchandise, but I don't dislike them, ie, I'll happily watch Sesame Street, Bluey, Disney.... That sort of thing.

Reactions: KBoy and PrincessOphelie
lilSorcerer said:
I don't really have a theme. I'm all about variety, although I am 100% little boy. I'm not really interested in girly stuff.
I tend to describe myself as all snakes and snails and puppy dog tails.

I'm a middle (8 to 12ish but still in diapers) and so my theme tends to be a hybrid of things I liked as a chrono tween in the 80s (star wars, legos, video games, sci-fi, cars, etc) and things tween/young teens might like now (star wars, legos, video games, sci-fi, cars, etc)

Reactions: Tommy10 and KBoy
Two themes. One of them is shoes on my bare feet: sneakers, jelly sandals, T-bars, plimsolls, wellies, Ugg boots, slippers. I love the feel of wearing them without socks.

The other is being blindfolded: for guessing games, sensory play, waiting patiently for something nice, presents being wrapped in front of me, playing with tactile toys, and hearing stories read to me.

Last edited:
I’m fragrant

I always very much give off colorful toddler vibes! Like playgrounds, little tikes, baby/tot toys, safari & dino themes, etc!! Most of my stuffies, little outfits, and toys are super colorful

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
I’ve never had a theme more specific than generic girly girl. Color palette of pinks and purples. Unicorns, butterflies, faires, princesses. About the only thing in that stereotypical 5 year old girl world that I never got into was glitter.

i like pink and white,😻
And i am a pirate baby 🦜
Arrrrrrrr 🦜
Pirate Baby 🏝️🦈⛵

weemouse said:
when it comes to ab/littlespace do you have a ‘theme’ that you stick with of things you like the most? it could be anything from a general theme like princesses or construction vehicles or brands like paw patrol and bluey or even a pattern like green polka dots. for me i really like forest animals and nature, as well as blue and green colours. i also like space/sky things like astronauts and aeroplanes. what about you?
With me, it is "PAW PATROL".
I have PAW PATROL blankies on my bed.

Reactions: pd8615, BBBen and dogboy
my theme is kinda hard to pick, as long as it’s cute and fun I want it

My nursery is dinosaur themed

• Love
Reactions: dbot99, BBBen and dogboy
Hard to pin down, but in my head it's early to mid 90s boy style theme... generic huggies style designs, Richard Scarrys busy busy town, the giant car/town map rugs, soft pastel teddy bear designs, match box cars, Legos, toy army men. The things I had as a kid.

Princesses, my little pony and unicorns

My go to themes are anything space, dinos, or paw patrol (Rocky).

BigKid25 said:
Hard to pin down, but in my head it's early to mid 90s boy style theme... generic huggies style designs, Richard Scarrys busy busy town, the giant car/town map rugs, soft pastel teddy bear designs, match box cars, Legos, toy army men. The things I had as a kid.
I love the Richard Scarry books and the busy busy town. I used to read the stories to my children when they were very young. My son liked them the most.

• Love
Reactions: BigKid25
Safari themed for most of my decor. Butterflies are the secondary.

Back