Do you have a ‘theme’?

weemouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
when it comes to ab/littlespace do you have a ‘theme’ that you stick with of things you like the most? it could be anything from a general theme like princesses or construction vehicles or brands like paw patrol and bluey or even a pattern like green polka dots. for me i really like forest animals and nature, as well as blue and green colours. i also like space/sky things like astronauts and aeroplanes. what about you?

Reactions: dbot99, KBoy, JulestheFloof and 2 others
I was having a discussion about this with my friends not too long ago. One of them has dinosaurs as his theme, the other chose the whole Rearz Safari aesthetic. I'd definitely go with car-related stuff because I'm a car enthusiast.

• Love
Reactions: dbot99, LittleVampire, KBoy and 1 other person
two main themes one is winnie the pooh and other dinosaurs (land before time). however very much into trucks and cars and space

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
Joeysms said:
two main themes one is winnie the pooh and other dinosaurs (land before time). however very much into trucks and cars and space
i also love dinos (although can never remember names hehe), can’t believe i forgot that! i have a full set of dinosaur themed clothes from various stores (lucky enough to fit in kids sizes). my fav dinosaur is coelophysis! 🦖🦕

• Love
Reactions: LittleVampire, KBoy, Joeysms and 1 other person
I have a lot of dinosaur stuff, but it wasn't specifically on purpose, I just thought they were cute. I guess my theme is cute and babyish. That's why my favorite diaper is the ABU DinoRawrZ because those are the cutest diapers I've ever seen. I also have the Rearz Safari onesie and footie pajamas because those are super cute too.

• Love
Reactions: LittleVampire, KBoy and BBBen
winnie the pooh all the way. from my bed to some of my clothes i wear. there is never a question what i like. oh i had breakfast with him at disneyland i was like so excited to see him in person.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Joeysms and BBBen
weemouse said:
when it comes to ab/littlespace do you have a ‘theme’ that you stick with of things you like the most? it could be anything from a general theme like princesses or construction vehicles or brands like paw patrol and bluey or even a pattern like green polka dots. for me i really like forest animals and nature, as well as blue and green colours. i also like space/sky things like astronauts and aeroplanes. what about you?
Anything Bluey, furry, or somewhat basic/minimalistic. Like unpatterned or pastel colors. OH and space too!

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and mistykitty
I don't really have a theme. I'm all about variety, although I am 100% little boy. I'm not really interested in girly stuff.

Reactions: dbot99, KBoy and redprtodd
my little space varies pending on if my renter's around. If full on it's generally; diaper plushie onesie pacifier cute clothes and younger activities and meals. if my renter's around it's more diaper under regular clothes and that's it. regardless which one everything for me is more feminine side of things.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, PrincessOphelie and BBBen
Animals and early 00s / late 90s themes! When my little alter is out, lions too, he loves lions

Reactions: KBoy, Jonnythepony and BBBen
I have a cars, trucks, planes and blimps theme for my bed sheet and a Cocomellon blanket. I also like baby animals and dinosaurs.

• Love
I guess my 'theme' would be Disney Princesses.

The main thing I look for is function whether it is a pacifier, bedsheets or something else. Once I settle on that, I'll look to see if they have pictures of Disney Princesses and will get that, otherwise I'll purchase items without Princesses.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, babydolllovie, BabyLouise and 2 others
Little stuff, toys, clothes, etc...there's a lot of Star Wars, Tigers, and Dinos

Looney Tunes all the way for me! I still enjoy watching episodes of Bugs Bunny on YouTube!

And Wacky Packages on my bedroom walls.

Reactions: KBoy, dogboy and BBBen
Raaawwwwrrr 🦖🦖🦖 what more to say 😹
Ofcourse dinos, but also carebears and cartoons. A big theme is footed pj, blowing raspberries and baby bottle.
Sometimes its also lullabies 🤗🤗🤗🙋‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and DiaperedTeddyBear
weemouse said:
i also love dinos (although can never remember names hehe), can’t believe i forgot that! i have a full set of dinosaur themed clothes from various stores (lucky enough to fit in kids sizes). my fav dinosaur is coelophysis! 🦖🦕
i also have a lot of dinosaur stuff from clothes to stuffies. along with sneakers and boots, and bedding. there is something super cool about dinosaurs.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, PaddedCub and BBBen
Not really, I'm mainly an odds-and-ends kind of person.

Reactions: KBoy and TeeMousy
annie said:
winnie the pooh all the way. from my bed to some of my clothes i wear. there is never a question what i like. oh i had breakfast with him at disneyland i was like so excited to see him in person.
we had breakfast in the Crystal Palace Disney with almost the entire gang from the hundred acre woods it was super cool. Owl was missing. one of my favorite things to do at Disney is going around to all the meet and greets of the various Disney characters throughout all the parks. not sure they still do that anymore someone said you have to book time to see the characters like the rides. takes the fun out of seeing them out and about in the parks and meeting them by surprise.

• Love
My little colours are pastel pink and mint green. Also like hello kitty, unicorns and dinosaurs

weemouse said:
Pretty much anything Minnie Mouse. Love Minnie

Back