Did you hate being in nappies for bedwetting ?

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was never a bed wetter myself.
But I had friends that did.
They had to wear nappies at night, like it or not !
I was quite envious at the time !
However I don’t think I would have liked my own mum changing my nappies after age 2 or 3.
She was never a kind or patient person and she would have made it extremely stressful.
I hope my ADISC friends were treated with kindness and respect.

For many years I hated the humiliation of being in nappies at night. As I matured in my late teens I realised that protection was a sensible option given my bedwetting wasnt going away.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Davvyboy
Footielad said:
For many years I hated the humiliation of being in nappies at night. As I matured in my late teens I realised that protection was a sensible option given my bedwetting wasnt going away.
Lovely answer, thank you

Reactions: Footielad
I've always been a bedwetter and have ALWAYS loved my diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Napincolove and Davvyboy
INCONTGUY said:
I've always been a bedwetter and have ALWAYS loved my diapers and plastic pants.
Did it not bother you being changed or did you do it yourself?

My mother would threaten me with diapers many times but diapers for older children were few and far between back then the only time that she actually diapered me or bedwetting she bought a package of diapers called Ambeze they were paper thin with no sap they were a complete fail so she gave up on them

Reactions: Davvyboy
dpcare said:
My mother would threaten me with diapers many times but diapers for older children were few and far between back then the only time that she actually diapered me or bedwetting she bought a package of diapers called Ambeze they were paper thin with no sap they were a complete fail so she gave up on them
Was she cross about your bedwetting ?

of course

dpcare said:
of course
Oh dear !
I thought mums were supposed to be kind and understanding!!
Hope you are okay.

I can only recall one bed wetting incident as a child of around 5 or 6 but it was not even a possibility or wearing a Nappy as it was a one off and so embarrasing!
At 40 yrs old bed wetting became the norm and getting up 5 to 10 times a night to pee was getting extremely wearing, so wearing some kind of pretection was becoming an urgent need as my health was being affected, so being a lifelong D/L the answer was obvious, wear a Nappy !
Over the years my bladder has just deteriorated and wearing 24/7 became the norm and yes it was lovely but embarrassing and although 25 plus years on I no longer sweat on that as Nappies are just my underwear plain and simple.
Nowadays discretion has replaced any embarrassment.

Reactions: chamberpot and Davvyboy
It was just normal for me. Bedwetting well in to my teens. Mum used to put my nappies on and sometimes my older sister. Later I got to do it myself but was always checked by one or other of them to make sure all was tucked in the pants. I came to enjoy it.

I was a bed wetter for a short period of time growing up. I never had to wear a diaper to bed but I remember wishing I could because I hated waking up in wet sheets.

Reactions: TenaciousDL
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I was a bed wetter for a short period of time growing up. I never had to wear a diaper to bed but I remember wishing I could because I hated waking up in wet sheets.
so did I waking up to a cold wet sticky bed sucked

Reactions: TenaciousDL, wetaccident, AComputerGuy and 2 others
Davvyboy said:
Oh dear !
I thought mums were supposed to be kind and understanding!!
Hope you are okay.
Hard to be kind and understanding when convinced little Johnny is purposely wetting!

Most of the time I liked it. There were a few of times I didn't feel like wearing them, but for the most part I enjoyed it.
A lot better than walking up in a wet bed.
I remember the very first couple of times I was being diapered I was super embarrassed, almost to the point I had a hard time talking. HAHA
The only thing that I didn't like was I count participate in sleepovers, and this one 4-5 day camp my class was going to.
Oh well.....

Last edited:
FastBlackRX7 said:
Most of the time I liked it. There were a few of times I didn't feel like wearing them, but for the most part I enjoyed it.
A lot better than walking up in a wet bed.
I remember the very first couple of times I was being diapered I was super embarrassed, almost to the point I had a hard time talking. HAHA
Yea. I can’t even imaging having to wear diapers as a youth. Super embarrassing. My mom didnt believe in diapers. Just had to deal with wet beds. She never scolded me or anything. That was in the 80’s.

Reactions: TenaciousDL, wiliawi, Davvyboy and 3 others
jamiejamie said:
Yea. I can’t even imaging having to wear diapers as a youth. Super embarrassing. My mom didnt believe in diapers. Just had to deal with wet beds. She never scolded me or anything. That was in the 80’s.
That was good you were never scolded. :)

I was a bedwetter into my late teens and my mom changed my diaper for quite a while till i gotten embarrassed about it and i asked to change it myself , i was allowed to after some time but she checked it after im done to make sure i got it on properly even though i was about 14 or 15 back then

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and sissybaby34
jamiejamie said:

The only time I got scolded was getting a spanking for not wanting to wear a diaper lol.

Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter into my late teens and my mom changed my diaper for quite a while till i gotten embarrassed about it and i asked to change it myself , i was allowed to after some time but she checked it after im done to make sure i got it on properly even though i was about 14 or 15 back then
That's how it was for me.

Back