Diapers - comfy or not?

Are diapers more comfy than undies?

• Total voters
Generally those who are ab / dl etc find diapers comfy.
If you fall solely in IC camp can definitely see them being uncomfortable at times
my self being IC & DL
I find them extremely comfortable not only physically but also mentally

are there times they are not comfortable? absolutely. Sometimes they get really sweaty & ick. But for the most part they are the thing I want to / have to wear.

• Love
Reactions: Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
From my perspective, regular underwear is more comfortable on a consistent basis and I like the gentle support they give me. With diapers, it's a different type of comfort. They're snug, secure, cozy, warm, rustly, and make me feel good~. But, I get sweaty, sometimes I put them on too tightly and the plastic digs into my skin in spots. Sometimes they sag when they get soggy and can cause chafing on my thighs.. So it's a trade-off, but I still love wearing my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SparkyDog
Richard101 said:
I am amazed by how many people here say diapers are more comfy than undies. That isn't my experience as I find diapers are quite uncomfortable which is a big disappointment. Pullups can be nice though. Maybe it comes down to brand - Tena is about all I can get

What do you think about ? Are diapers more comfy than undies?
To each their own since everyone is different. Personally I do think they’re more comfortable because of softness and the padding. It also depends on some factors. If a hot summer day, I agree diapers are not really comfortable.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SparkyDog
I voted Yes but acknowledge that some are better than others. Some are just plain uncomfortable.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I am DL and find my diapers very useful when I am out or busy . I love wearing them but sadly they are lumpy to sit on, cause parts of me to get too warm (even in cool weather) and they rub. I am not going to give up though. I certainly wish they could be comfy

• Thinking
I like gauze cloth diapers. They are much more comfortable than training pants (which I wear a lot during the day).

I couldn't vote yes or no because for me it depends on the diaper. I find cloth backed disposables like abu little kings and attends premier briefs more comfortable than regular underwear. I wear and enjoy plastic backed diapers occasionally too but find them quite uncomfortable. They don't breath at all, they're a sweat prison, they dig into the skin too tight near the legs, the plastic seems to chafe my legs, etc. Regular underwear is way more comfortable than plastic backed diapers to me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Welp, no need for the jury to retire on this poll...or a recount. 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
Richard101 said:
I am amazed by how many people here say diapers are more comfy than undies. That isn't my experience as I find diapers are quite uncomfortable which is a big disappointment. Pullups can be nice though. Maybe it comes down to brand - Tena is about all I can get

I find my bunnyhops comfortable but I have to get one size bigger in bunnyhops and I sleep in them at night and it’s comfy and I get better sleep 😴

Reactions: PaddedRita and BobbiSueEllen
For me I would say that wearing a bulky cloth diaper and plastic pants isn't as comfortable as my cloth Baby Pants training pants but for me, wearing a diaper and feeling the bulk along with the plastic pants is part of the charm if not a total turn-on. It makes me feel babyish which I love.

Proper fit and quality materials go a long way in how comfy a diaper is. I have a pack of Tena Supers and can't stand them. They're too tight for their listed size, the padding doesn't hold much, and the tape spacing makes the wings bunch up. My Tykables and ABUs though are much more snug, soft, and cushy and much more comfy to wear.

That said, as much as I love thick poofy diapers, sometimes it does get a bit uncomfy to wear for long periods of time if I'm not lying down or lounging on the couch, so it can be refreshing to change into regular underwear after awhile.

Richard101 said:

I think diapers are very comfortable and very convenient to use at your discretion.

I'm one of those weirdos that wear for the comfort and fun of it so my vote went for that. I don't use for the intended purpose. 😆

Reactions: Aquabtm and BobbiSueEllen
Tomtomthedl said:
I'm one of those weirdos that wear for the comfort and fun of it so my vote went for that. I don't use for the intended purpose. 😆
Everyone has their own unique way of loving diapers, there’s never a wrong way. 😂

Reactions: Kellycares, lilbabyjooce, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Richard101 said:

In a way I think diapers are more comforting and make me feel more secure which is why I choose diapers 24/7

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares, GoodnitesXL21, Aquabtm and 1 other person
Bikini underwear I find to be most comfortable as certain male parts have room to grow and it is kind of nice to be able to close legs, but diapers are very comfortable when I emotionally need them. And on some days, there is nothing more comfortable than a properly fitting, quality made diaper.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BobbiSueEllen and richieboy
For me, it depends on what diaper I am wearing and what I am doing at the time. Usually, I am in comfortable diapers but I do have some that are not as comfortable.

Pads are very unconfortable compared to regular underware only. Often shifting.
Pants might be confortable when dry. But less discreet than pads.

• Thinking
DreamerBen said:
Pads are very unconfortable compared to regular underware only. Often shifting.
Pants might be confortable when dry. But less discreet than pads.
I think booster pad inside of diapers are not comfortable either. They work for their intended purpose. One thing I like about boosters they make you waddle when the full. 😊

• Thinking
Reactions: Kellycares and BobbiSueEllen
Maybe it's just a problem with the brand I got, but when I tried booster pads the pad was just really uncomfortable/stiff/scratchy and I hated it even ignoring issues of positioning or thickness

• Thinking
Back