Diapers - comfy or not?

Are diapers more comfy than undies?

• Total voters

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am amazed by how many people here say diapers are more comfy than undies. That isn't my experience as I find diapers are quite uncomfortable which is a big disappointment. Pullups can be nice though. Maybe it comes down to brand - Tena is about all I can get

What do you think about ? Are diapers more comfy than undies?

Reactions: todderhr
Yes! I crave what diapers give: bulk, snugness, warmth, softness...and security. Oh...and a cute look, crinkles...and, of course, tickles. 🥰🧸🍼😴

Oh...and the baby aspect gives me a wonderful excuse to drink from bottles, suckle on binkies, cuddle a HUGE teddy bear and wear big baby clothes...namely cute dresses, shoes and other girl things. Wearing diapers heightens the experience. 🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Jorelaxed, Kellycares and 12 others
I find nappies so much more comfortable than undies. Nappies just feel right somehow. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Neroforte, Jorelaxed, Ortler and 7 others
For me they are. I love the soft bulky feel. I feel safe in them.

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares, Jorelaxed, Ortler and 6 others
This is a hard question to answer. I like diapers. Are they more comfortable at all times? No. Especially when wet or close to "full" they can get rather big and create pressure that regular undies do not. Some diapers (or maybe when I try to get them too snug) create some itching places after some time where the barrier around the legs are pressing against them.

With regular underwear I don't have that. Regular boxers are just ... there. briefs, both made for man and woman are snug and I often forget their sensation as they are just on the skin. Tangas just cover less, so I usually notice them because my butt gets colder in certain moments. Usually when I wear thin pants (like harem pants) or if it is windy outside and I am in jeans or if I sit down somewhere.

But: Diapers are warm and for the most time soft and, just like Bobbi said, give you security in moments I want that.

It is a multifacetted answer :D

Reactions: Deleted member 69538, smokeyjoe, Edgewater and 2 others
I do find nappies very comfortable but the bulk takes time to get used to but once you do the comfort is great. In addition when you wet it stays warm whereas if you wet your boxers (which I did try a couple of times) it turns cold and icky pretty quickly.

Reactions: Neroforte, Babybuzz, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
Babies wear nappies, not undies, so nappies will always be more comfortable to me.

• Love
Reactions: Aspie69, Babybuzz, Edgewater and 3 others
All depends on what your doing in them, what I mean is I prefer diapers as much as possible except when I'm doing something strenuous, then its underwear / boxers for me. I dont like to wear diapers when I'm going to be hot and sweaty or moving around a lot. A good example is mowing the lawn, its fine to be diapered in the spring and fall while mowing, once its above 75 deg f, underwear is needed because of the sweat factor

Reactions: Edgewater, Straycatz and BobbiSueEllen
Honestly, I don't feel much of a difference at all. Maybe this has to do with the fact that underwear are RARELY worn by me as I'm going to wet them...even on a totally empty bladder I'll start slowly "seeping" within 10-15 minutes. I'm OK with large (urge) releases so long as I FORCE myself to "go" every 30 minutes or so. I do find diapers comfortable...so long as they don't disintegrate and clump up. That's uncomfortable as all hell!

I've had to wear diapers for so long now that honestly I don't even think about them the majority of the time. I simply go about life. Not like I have much of a choice in the matter though. Comfort is not an issue I experience all that often....meaning I'm not UNCOMFORTABLE all that often..actually very rarely. Even on the hottest days of the year I really don't feel any difference between standard issue underwear and quality diapers.

Reactions: Ortler, Edgewater, DLJosie and 2 others
I wear tighty-whities when I'm not in diapers. It's a close call for me, but I voted that diapers are more comfy. I usually wear cloth diapers at home and to bed, and disposables/Goodnites when out in public. I feel diapers are more comfy because I like the bulk of my diaper and the sense of security it gives me. I've learned to deal with hot weather and the extra heat of my diaper; I use powder and just ignore the heat aspects. As CptKirk said just above, I don't even think about my diaper most of the time as I am wearing it; it's just part of what I wear.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Don't forget, you're asking this question to a group of people where the answer is quite obvious. Of course diapers are more comfy than underwear, that's why I wear them 24/7! It's like wearing two fresh pairs of underwear, or more a day.

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, Edgewater, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
Richard101 said:
I am amazed by how many people here say diapers are more comfy than undies.
Welp, the poll says all: 25-1-1. We love, love, LOVE our diapers! 🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Ortler, Davvyboy and 5 others
HellNo said:
This is a hard question to answer. I like diapers. Are they more comfortable at all times? No. Especially when wet or close to "full" they can get rather big and create pressure that regular undies do not. Some diapers (or maybe when I try to get them too snug) create some itching places after some time where the barrier around the legs are pressing against them.

With regular underwear I don't have that. Regular boxers are just ... there. briefs, both made for man and woman are snug and I often forget their sensation as they are just on the skin. Tangas just cover less, so I usually notice them because my butt gets colder in certain moments. Usually when I wear thin pants (like harem pants) or if it is windy outside and I am in jeans or if I sit down somewhere.

But: Diapers are warm and for the most time soft and, just like Bobbi said, give you security in moments I want that.

It is a multifacetted answer :D
I might be slightly unusual in that I find wet nappies even more comfortable than dry ones. Luckily, when I do get to wear (which isn't as often as I'd like…) I don't usually have to wait too long to wet.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, GoodnitesXL21, Davvyboy and 2 others
Actually, even though I enjoy wearing diapers and pull-ups … I don’t really find them comfortable 😒. That is probably why I prefer thinner and or pull-ups. I get to change or change out sooner.

I think the bulk is just excessive most of the time.

Every time I try a 24/7 the comfort always stops me.

Women’s underwear is often tight and come in uncomfortable styles/cuts. Often times they’re made of synthetic fabrics and just the feeling of them clinging onto me makes my skin crawl.
A diaper is so warm, soft, and comfortable. The way it hugs me is soothing rather than suffocating. The material doesn’t bother me sensory wise and I can enjoy the snugness without feeling like it’s too tight. I definitely prefer being diapered!

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Kellycares, Jorelaxed and 7 others
It really depends on the product, some diapers are quite comfortable, and some can feel like you're surrounded by 80 grit sandpaper.
Different liners, different plastics, different cuts, all play a factor on comfort, and preferences can vary concerning those.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I find dry diapers and pullups pretty comfortable in general but some cheap cloth backed diapers can chafe my thighs a bit if I'm exercising.

I'm pretty picky about underwear and when I'm wearing underwear I only wear compression-short style ones (if they're actually marketed as compression shorts I size up so they aren't tight but there are similar looser ones that aren't marketed as compression shorts) because they're smooth and mostly seamless.

I hate pretty much all other kinds of underwear because they feel gross and chafe my legs and stuff. I haven't worn tighty whities since I was like 12 or something but I still remember how when they're a bit worn they develop a sort of sandpaper-ish texture and the trim around the edges (bias tape or whatever it is) would feel terrible. Since they tend to be 100% cotton they also feel terrible and cold when they're damp.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Some diapers are more softer and more comfy then others .
No matter what one it is, putting in or on an fresh diaper is a wonderful feeling !🥰

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares, Jorelaxed, Davvyboy and 3 others
When at work I tend to wear loose fitting clothes and boxers to alow movement.. but being diapered and in a snug onsie. That gives me comfort and allows me to relax even after the most stressful shift.
Just having that padded time can be such a stress relief, it has made my sleep much better and I generally wake up with a better attitude to the day.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Jorelaxed, PaddedRita and 1 other person
I find the premium ABDL diapers a lot more comfy than the medical kind. I also find a slightly wet diaper more comfy than a dry one but I do tend to change after wetting number 2 when out in public but that’s to avoid leaks and I’m not wearing that thick of a diaper.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Davvyboy and BobbiSueEllen
Back