Diapers and pantyhose?

Diaper and tights.... My favorite combination...
Ali 057sm.jpg

Ali 031sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum, Diapersntights, Littleboyplastic and 13 others
KooshyX said:
Another vote for pantyhose with diapers, or as we say over here, tights and nappies!
They don't always have to be girly, you can get boy tights too. Growing up in chilly Scotland my mummy would often put thick wool tights on me to keep warm.
I have the same white cable tights.

• Love
Reactions: KooshyX, lilbabygirlbella, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
OH YES! Pantyhose over diapers are wonderful. It helps keep your diaper tight against your body the feeling when you go pee pee is the best. They also help keep your diaper less noticeable under a dress or skirt. I highly recommend it. I wear them daily.

Reactions: dl44decades, Diapersntights, Angelapinks and 5 others
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
i have used pantyhose and thigh highs, and i really like the thigh high ones. Also pantyhose can kinda get in the way of you wanna do certain dinggys. But i think I look the cutest with my thigh high white and pink sock that match my dress and romper!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, OnePiece and Jorelaxed
Diaper is coming in few seconds , pink pantyhose is the best .

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Babybub, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I love wearing tights with a diaper and bodysuit. I wear them under my clothes all the time, except in summer and high temperatures, and when I'm at home I only wear tights.

I only wear cotton tights, in my opinion they are more comfortable than trousers, they support the diaper very well and when I wear the bodysuit under the tights I feel like a small and well-behaved boy.I also remember my childhood days when I was ordered to wear tights under my pants and only tights at home over a sweater or T-shirt so that I wouldn't have a bare back.Back then, I wore mostly girls' tights in various colors and patterns, mostly pink, which I received as a gift from my mother's friend. I was ashamed to wear them, but I had no choice and I wore them for a long time, then I stopped caring that they were girly, I only cared about the comfort of wearing them.

I love wearing Abdl tights, also from the children's section when I find some interesting and pretty ones.

• Love
Reactions: dl44decades, Babybub, Marck and 2 others
Babyboy1007 said:
I love wearing tights with a diaper and bodysuit. I wear them under my clothes all the time, except in summer and high temperatures, and when I'm at home I only wear tights.

I only wear cotton tights, in my opinion they are more comfortable than trousers, they support the diaper very well and when I wear the bodysuit under the tights I feel like a small and well-behaved boy.I also remember my childhood days when I was ordered to wear tights under my pants and only tights at home over a sweater or T-shirt so that I wouldn't have a bare back.Back then, I wore mostly girls' tights in various colors and patterns, mostly pink, which I received as a gift from my mother's friend. I was ashamed to wear them, but I had no choice and I wore them for a long time, then I stopped caring that they were girly, I only cared about the comfort of wearing them.

I love wearing Abdl tights, also from the children's section when I find some interesting and pretty ones.
i have some ice skating tights that are 60 percent cotton, 20 percent spndex, andlycra. Remiinds me of the tights i wore to school in the 60's, Love wearing a damp or wet diaper under them.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Fireball44 said:
i have some ice skating tights that are 60 percent cotton, 20 percent spndex, andlycra. Remiinds me of the tights i wore to school in the 60's, Love wearing a damp or wet diaper under them.
does your body suit have the feet in them, or just go to the ankles?What diaper do you prefer?

Babyboy1007 said:

Tights are my all time favourites from when I was a young boy. A girl friend of mine gave me some to wear when we were taking figure skating lessons and I complained about how cold it was. I also wore some of her heavy cotton bloomers under my tights but these I borrowed from her dresser one day and had a hard time putting them in their laundry basket a few days later. That was about age 11 and I have been wearing some all the time since then except when it is very hot out in summer. Fall, winter, and Spring are my favourite times just so I can wear tights all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Diapersntights, Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I often wear my diapers in tandem with stockings, they’re quite comfortable and a little stylish if I do say so myself. Stockings are a Femboy staple, after all, and diapers make it all the more better

Reactions: Furrytum
Diapers & pantyhose forever/ my wife wears hose when she dominates me, like running up a flag/ I have been wearing pantyhose for as long as I can remember

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lovediapers99 and Furrytum
KBoy said:
Diapers & pantyhose forever/ my wife wears hose when she dominates me, like running up a flag/ I have been wearing pantyhose for as long as I can remember
I usually wer diaper pull ups under my panty hose or tights. Do you play the fem every now and then?

Reactions: KBoy and Angelapinks
My only issue with diapers+tights is that when I inevitably pee too much it gets my whole bottom-area wet and I have to take them off and wash them and that is just the most annoying thing in the world. Otherwise yeah it is a natural combination lol

Reactions: Diapersntights and Furrytum
StrawberryPan said:
My only issue with diapers+tights is that when I inevitably pee too much it gets my whole bottom-area wet and I have to take them off and wash them and that is just the most annoying thing in the world. Otherwise yeah it is a natural combination lol
Do you wear plastic panties over the nappy to protect that from happening?

Reactions: Angelapinks and Furrytum
I wear striped pantyhose over my nappy and plastic pants, when I am in the mood to dress up. Feels great.

Attachments

• IMG_6068.JPG
    IMG_6068.JPG
    845.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, Diapersntights, Jorelaxed and 2 others
not got aa clue what panty hose are but pantys are amazing xxx

Reactions: Angelapinks
PH are like sheer tights
The sheerness can be in various shades prints and colors and thickness (denier/thickness)

Reactions: Angelapinks
I like to wear tights over my diaper under my clothes. and preferably with a dress

Reactions: Diapersntights, Lovediapers99, Babybub and 2 others
Fireball44 said:
I usually wer diaper pull ups under my panty hose or tights. Do you play the fem every now and then?
No, I'm just sissy baby KBoy all day. I was in diapers before we married and she just kinda took me on her knee and raised me to be her ninny over the past thirty years.
I told my wife I had been very tardy in my reply to you and she scolded me soundly.
i am so sorry 😿

diaperballerina said:
I like to wear tights over my diaper under my clothes. and preferably with a dress
nothing like wearing tights and leotards with a very thin asorbant diaper underneath and a tutu. Makes me want to conceive.

Reactions: Diapersntights, diaperballerina, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back