Diapers and pantyhose?

todderhr said:
no. She has no interest in diapers. But she says I need them. She read and listened to stuff by Dr. Rhoda.
what is your favorite shade and brand of pantyhose?

KooshyX said:
Another vote for pantyhose with diapers, or as we say over here, tights and nappies!
They don't always have to be girly, you can get boy tights too. Growing up in chilly Scotland my mummy would often put thick wool tights on me to keep warm.
I love the cable knit tights in grey and pink. I have some in my stash somewhere. I mostly wear my fleece lined tights these days as the cold goes right through me in winter, then I pee quite a bit while out and about. I do love the blue Teddy tights as well and have not seen any like that in a size to fit me.

Reactions: PaddedRita, KooshyX and todderhr
Fireball44 said:
what is your favorite shade and brand of pantyhose?
For some reason I love blue tights. White pantyhose are nice also. I usually wear JMS regular pantyhose. (without the control top). Black or nude.

todderhr said:
For some reason I love blue tights. White pantyhose are nice also. I usually wear JMS regular pantyhose. (without the control top). Black or nude.
i've been wearing nude a lot this year, instead of suntan and beige. Asian girls look so sexy in nude hose.

Reactions: LittleMaryJane and todderhr
Fireball44 said:
i've been wearing nude a lot this year, instead of suntan and beige. Asian girls look so sexy in nude hose.
what does jms stand for. NOt familiar with that brand. i likee taupe or gray, as my favorite shades

Reactions: todderhr
Fireball44 said:
what does jms stand for. NOt familiar with that brand. i likee taupe or gray, as my favorite shades
Just My Size. They're for us bigger gurls... I can stretch into normal sizes but they don't last very long doing that.

Last edited:
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
I highly recommend them. I have on a pair over my diaper most of the time.

Reactions: Deleted member 79251, Jorelaxed, BabyboyAsh and 1 other person
Fireball44 said:
It stands for “just my size”. I think they are a Hanes brand.

Reactions: KBoy, Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen
Got say, I tried this the other day, and I loved it. Controlled the form and look of the diaper more than without.

Reactions: Deleted member 79251 and Jorelaxed
inhershoes said:
Got say, I tried this the other day, and I loved it. Controlled the form and look of the diaper more than without.
always wore diapers with girdle or control top pantyhose on. If wetting in bed, roll over on tummy before peeing.

Reactions: Deleted member 79251 and Jorelaxed
Absolutely!, I wear tights everyday over my diapers in white and black colors, love them!😊

Reactions: Deleted member 79251, Diapersntights, KBoy and 2 others
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
I’m a straight female and recommend tights. If you live where it’s cold, you could get the thicker tights to go under a dress. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Diapersntights, Jorelaxed, Marck and 3 others
I'm a trans woman and I love tights because I like to wear skirts and dresses and hate to shave my legs. 😅 It's been a perfect way to stay cute in the winter.
It's fun that there is such a variety for color and pattern in tights, I bought 10 pairs from snag, some different colors, some patterns and sparkles, some cushy merino wool ones.
I'm especially a fan of my pink ones with rainbows and unicorns. I'm not the right kind of confident to wear those ones out of the house, but they're great over a diaper when I'm at home!

Reactions: Diapersntights, Littleboyplastic, Ali123 and 3 others
Melodicism said:
It's fun that there is such a variety for color and pattern in tights.
My favorite tights are my fishnet stockings.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed
DBabygirl2 said:
I’m a straight female and recommend tights. If you live where it’s cold, you could get the thicker tights to go under a dress. 🤷‍♀️
I would have loved to do this growing up, always got jealous of the girls at school in tights and skirts but especially in winter with thicker tights.

Reactions: Diapersntights, DBabygirl2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
My favorites are the snow white colored tights over a white disposable diaper.🤩,they are sooo soft, I just wearing them daily, recommend them too.😊

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, todderhr and Lovediapers99
BabyboyAsh said:
I would have loved to do this growing up, always got jealous of the girls at school in tights and skirts but especially in winter with thicker tights.
I miss those tights. They kept my legs warm.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PaddedRita and BabyboyAsh
DBabygirl2 said:
I miss those tights. They kept my legs warm.
I find any tights are warming, physically and mentally! Currently dressed and diapered.

• Love
Reactions: Littleboyplastic, Jorelaxed, OnePiece and 2 others
BabyboyAsh said:
I find any tights are warming, physically and mentally! Currently dressed and diapered.
Nice!! Do you have ruffle panties or a diaper cover over them? I bet that looks so cute! Try BigTot on Etsy… She’s got so many cute matching sets of dresses and ruffle pants.

• Love
Reactions: Littleboyplastic, OnePiece, todderhr and 1 other person
BabyboyAsh said:
I love to dress up in my abdl clothes when I’m home alone.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Jorelaxed, OnePiece and 1 other person
Back