Diapers and pantyhose?

I am not a sissy (just an ABDL woman) and the stockings + diaper combo is one of my favorite things ever. I wore stockings a lot when I was little and never really liked them, but I really cannot get enough of the combo now (so long as I’m thick padded underneath)!

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, PaddedRita, DBabygirl2 and 5 others
lilbabyjooce said:
I am not a sissy (just an ABDL woman) and the stockings + diaper combo is one of my favorite things ever. I wore stockings a lot when I was little and never really liked them, but I really cannot get enough of the combo now (so long as I’m thick padded underneath)!
What a fabuous image that is

Reactions: mybebaby101UK and DBabygirl2
Absolutely. Panties can help keep things more together too but pantyhose and diapers are great.

Reactions: ianwee, Furrytum and Jorelaxed
I want to try wearing tights/pantyhose with my diaper, any suggestions where I can get cute/baby style tights in the UK? I also want to get my first dress so any suggestions for AB dresses as well would be great :) thanks

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Jorelaxed
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I'm a straight cis male, but I love wearing feminine clothing like dresses and thigh-high socks with my diapers, and I've read that pantyhose are fun to wear with diapers as well. Those who have worn pantyhose with diapers, do you recommend it?
I do it everyday, Tights/pantyhose are extremely comfortable over diapers.

Reactions: Diapersntights, ianwee and Marck
Jorelaxed said:
I do it everyday, Tights/pantyhose are extremely comfortable over diapers.
control top pantyhose work best over diapers and keep them in place against you.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee and Jorelaxed
Fireball44 said:
control top pantyhose work best over diapers and keep them in place against you.
I haven't tried out the thinner hose in a while, been using tights for many years now. I will look for a strong, durable brand just to try them out.🙂

Reactions: ianwee
I like to use knee high panties hoses, never did care much for full ones !
I find that my diaper covers suit my needs better .

Reactions: ianwee
CindyO said:
And if she put ruffle diaper pants over them?! Adorable 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Littleabp said:
I want to try wearing tights/pantyhose with my diaper, any suggestions where I can get cute/baby style tights in the UK? I also want to get my first dress so any suggestions for AB dresses as well would be great :) thanks
BigTot on Etsy for cute dresses, diaper ruffle pants etc

Reactions: PaddedRita
CindyO said:
Love wearing pantyhose, and cut the crotch panel out of some to pee easier, and to have sex in.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Fireball44 said:
Love wearing pantyhose, and cut the crotch panel out of some to pee easier, and to have sex in.
A delicate surgery of sorts cutting that pee opening in the crotch panel of the PH without unraveling running/ruining them.
Or just maybe it is a one time - one night stand ?

babylock1 said:
A delicate surgery of sorts cutting that pee opening in the crotch panel of the PH without unraveling running/ruining them.
Or just maybe it is a one time - one night stand ?

I have a whole in the crotch panel in about 10 pairs of support pantyhose i wear in the summer.Love peeing throgh the crotch panel when sitting, somtimes getting a little on the crotch. Same with semen.

Reactions: Raylynn
Yes diapers and pantyhose are the best feeling. They when combined are super smooth and makes for a fun time rubbing around. Garter belt and thigh highs over pantyhose also is sexy feeling and to top it off put on a pair of anklet ruffle laced socks and O yeah.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, MegaLugia and JensBabyGirl
Likediapers said:
Yes diapers and pantyhose are the best feeling. They when combined are super smooth and makes for a fun time rubbing around. Garter belt and thigh highs over pantyhose also is sexy feeling and to top it off put on a pair of anklet ruffle laced socks and O yeah.

yes, i love garterbelt and stockings above my pantyhose, and lacy sox if wearing mary jane shoes, and 40 denier pantyhose when wearing my 4 inch heels.I love when i wet or shoot semen in my diaper from humping.

Fireball44 said:
yes, i love garterbelt and stockings above my pantyhose, and lacy sox if wearing mary jane shoes, and 40 denier pantyhose when wearing my 4 inch heels.I love when i wet or shoot semen in my diaper from humping.
O the BEST feeling ever 😍

Reactions: ianwee and Seasonedcitizen
I wear tights often. Sometimes with a nappy, other times without.
I've also wet myself in them a number of times and it feels so good 😊😉

Reactions: Diapersntights, ianwee, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Furrytum said:
I wear tights often. Sometimes with a nappy, other times without.
I've also wet myself in them a number of times and it feels so good 😊😉
makes you feel impregnated the rest of the day.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back