Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

PrettyLilPrincess said:
Just got mine updated! Decided that my Littlesona sometimes uses stuffers with her diaper ^^
View attachment 97708
Hello! I’m new to this site and I’m curious about how to get one of these licenses. Please advise, thank you

abdjlamar2 said:
Just downloaded one. Gonna make mine today

diaperjdv said:
Thank you for the template. I found the one I want and saved it to my cloud drive but I don’t know how to make it. Is there a website or do I need to install a particular software program? Please advise. Thank you.
Hello! I’m new to this site and I’m curious about how to get one of these licenses. Please advise, thank you.

BruceH said:
Hello! I’m new to this site and I’m curious about how to get one of these licenses. Please advise, thank you.
DIY. The templates are in the first post. Download, edit, share. A few people have also shared licenses they've commissioned, or made using other templates. The ones in the first post all have a furry theme, which may or may not suit you.

(Welcome aboard, by the way!)

Last edited:
Thank you. Happy Holidays!!

So glad to be official now !! Please see my attached License.
Happy New Year everybody.

Attachments

• NLicSnt1.jpg
    NLicSnt1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Cottontail
Hello! I really like the idea of potty licenses, so I just built a new website to create them. It's free, and you don't have to give any personal informations. It's here: https://pottylicense.fun.
It's a new design I create myself:
minilicence.php

• Love
Reactions: TungstenWrist
I am trying to create one, but the create button isn't working when I fill in the stuff.

PrincessNozomi said:
I am trying to create one, but the create button isn't working when I fill in the stuff.
Humm... it seems to work... some people have create them these last days. I change some little stuff for the interface. Now you can resize your picture directly on the form. Would you try again and tell me if it's ok now?

Got it to work
C0VEVSR03IDLSP1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: babybenji
PrincessNozomi said:
Got it to work
C0VEVSR03IDLSP1.jpg
Fine! I have to check the length of the gender to adapt the font size, and add a button to download the images in big resolution. Thanks for the test!

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
Kristal said:
Fine! I have to check the length of the gender to adapt the font size, and add a button to download the images in big resolution. Thanks for the test!
Crinkle hugs

Well, it's probably because my title is a bit big, but font size rework sounds good.

I decided to use that template maker to make a license for one of the characters I have a little piece of a story written about, Pixie!
I used Ali's OC Creator by AliMocha on Picrew for the picture.

Attachments

• PixieLicense.jpg
    PixieLicense.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: Kristal and ShyBoo81
Kristal said:
Hello! I really like the idea of potty licenses, so I just built a new website to create them. It's free, and you don't have to give any personal informations. It's here: https://pottylicense.fun.
It's a new design I create myself:
minilicence.php
Wait, I just checked out the QR code on these things, wondering if they were just decoration or something, and found it actually leads to the page where you find the license, which would serve to confirm its existence on your website! Color me impressed 😁

Reactions: Kristal
Now I've got the idea to make one of my own of these, but this time with more conviction. I'm thinking of making a google doc that's available to all via link, and then put the link into a a QR code generator, and put that on all license templates. Then, my potty licenses will be accessible to everyone on the internet! *villainous cackling*

Alright, I made the License templates! The QR code on them(if it works) will lead you to the google doc where more info is given, including restriction types. It's a little more complicated than the other types of licenses here, but I hope it's still usable enough. Tell me if anything breaks lol, especially the QR code, that was really difficult just to find a generator that could make a code small enough.

Attachments

• LicensePurple.png
    LicensePurple.png
    67 KB · Views: 23
  • LicensePink.png
    LicensePink.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 20
  • LicenseAzure.png
    LicenseAzure.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 11
  • LicenseYellow.png
    LicenseYellow.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 13
  • LicenseLime.png
    LicenseLime.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
  • LicenseRosy.png
    LicenseRosy.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 19
These are cool!! Thank you for making them f2u

New on Pottylicense.fun:
- Choose between 3 types of license (potty license, furry license, diapers license)
- Choose between 4 colors (pink, purple, blue, orange)
- Choose your country
- Download as highres jpeg (like the attachments)

Attachments

• license_3.jpg
    license_3.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 22
  • license2.jpg
    license2.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 21
  • license.jpg
    license.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Wow
Reactions: TungstenWrist
Kristal said:
Humm... it seems to work... some people have create them these last days. I change some little stuff for the interface. Now you can resize your picture directly on the form. Would you try again and tell me if it's ok now?
Not working for me... So... Not consistently working. The form *seems* to have some "not fully supported" features or something...

I’m working on a method to create a iOS Wallet card for a Diaper License.

I made another one for fun based on new systems

right here

6DJYWIT0TS554AG.jpg

Reactions: Kristal
Back