Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

I don't have one yet, however, I remember years ago this sprung up here on ADISC. It may be time for me to make one.

Reactions: Cottontail and ShyBoo81
^Me too. I wanna make one, but I dont have an OC yet. Would be fun though

Is the diaper license limited to furry OCs, or can it be used for anime OCs too?

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants
ShyBoo81 said:
^Me too. I wanna make one, but I dont have an OC yet. Would be fun though

Is the diaper license limited to furry OCs, or can it be used for anime OCs too?
any oc I believe

Reactions: Sockzz, KrankyPants and ShyBoo81
KyteFasnir said:
any oc I believe
Although they do have paw prints on them. And don't forget, you have to wait for sloths to make them. :)

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
Cottontail said:
Although they do have paw prints on them. And don't forget, you have to wait for sloths to make them. :)
Guess ill have to ask the Department of Potty Management if they have applications for human OCs lol

Reactions: KrankyPants and Cottontail
2022_10_07_0ko_Kleki.png2022_10_07_0l7_Kleki.pngI recently made two of them for my little/fursona self, a furry one and a diaper one. I did repurpose the date of birth area though and added my own category. That being said I still give the credit to Sockzz for the original license design itself.

Reactions: babybenji, ShyBoo81 and Cottontail
Just downloaded one. Gonna make mine today

Reactions: mistykitty
diaperjdv said:
Hello! I’m new to this site and I’m curious about how to get one of these licenses. Please advise, thank you.
Thank you for the template. I found the one I want and saved it to my cloud drive but I don’t know how to make it. Is there a website or do I need to install a particular software program? Please advise. Thank you.

Sockzz said:
Thank you for the template. I found the one I want and saved it to my cloud drive but I don’t know how to make it. Is there a website or do I need to install a particular software program? Please advise. Thank you.

diaperjdv said:
They’re a DIY thing. You’ll need to use an image editing app on your computer or device. I’m a Mac guy and used GIMP, basically a free alternative to Photoshop. If you’re not already handy with GIMP or Photoshop (I’m guessing you’re not), then I’d recommend just about anything else. On Windows, you could use the included Paint app. On a Mac, Preview would work fine.

Last edited:
hope i didnt go over kill on this
Diaper card .png

Reactions: babybenji, initramfs, Sockzz and 2 others
Jonnythepony said:
These are pretty cool, haven't seen many other potty license templates other than the kaitiger generator ones.
Luckily managed to get one of those for my pony before it went "pay to play" for the template.
How do I make one

BabyAustin said:
How do I make one
download the template and then you can fill it in

Reactions: PrincessNozomi and Jonnythepony
I might wanna make one of my own, but for my Fairy OC Gemma and in my own style. Also, instead of anything like "US department of Potty Management" it's something that indicates it's a licence that exists in fairy society, not any human government. I also kinda wanna think of alternatives to the "height" and "weight" things that exist on those ones that now require you to pay. Ones that fit the strange and absurd nature of the fae in a lot of folklore.

Oh I forgot to ask: what is the "CG" thing on the license under Class?

Edit: I looked it up, it's Caregiver/Little (I didn't just look it up before posting because sometimes search engines just do not give me the information for no known reason 🤷‍♀️)

Last edited:
Someone on the adisc discord was doing them for free!!! Here’s mine ^^F5B1A694-7773-4333-9E4E-C362D8941905.jpeg

Reactions: babybenji, ShyBoo81, Cottontail and 1 other person
Reactions: PrettyLilPrincess
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Someone on the adisc discord was doing them for free!!! Here’s mine ^^View attachment 94729
Just got mine updated! Decided that my Littlesona sometimes uses stuffers with her diaper ^^
F08D0543-D7C5-48A5-9A2F-D90761220E3B.jpeg

Reactions: babybenji and ShyBoo81
abdjlamar2 said:
Just downloaded one. Gonna make mine today
Hello! I’m new to this site and I’m curious about how to get one of these licenses. Please advise, thank you

Back