Diaper Check Preference

What Diaper Check Method Makes You Feel the Smallest

• Being asked, "Are you wet" while being checked with a crotch squeeze

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • Being asked, "Are we wet" (the good-ol inclusive "we"), while wiggling two fingers in the leak guard

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Being asked if you're wet and then having how wet you're diaper is exclaimed, "You're sopping wet!"

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • A subtle check in public, being asked if you're wet while being checked from behind

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • Being asked, "Are we stinky", while having your waistband pulled back for a check.

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • Being asked, "Are you poopy?" while having the cuff of your diaper pulled out for a check

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Being asked, "Are we wet and stinky?" while being checked

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Being told, "We need to check your diaper", while being approached for a check.

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Other (Specify below!)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
pioneering psychiatric with pioneering ideas, early 1980's medical treatments

just after seeing children behavioural psychologist (infantile and wetting) and seeing paediatric urologist,

i was taken to the main mental hospital, meet at the door by staff, mum could not come in,
striped, full EEG leads were placed on me, with leads on coccyx and sacrum, them fitted in a hospital nappy, with a cannula placed in my arm,
taken deep inside the hospital, to a room, meet by 2 nurses, a table of toys, another table with a box with a roll of paper on it (EEG)
the cannula was plumb in,
one nurse sat behind the box, the other nurse played games with me,
half an hour, all of a sudden, i have the weirdest feeling, i felt like my body was on fire,
immediately wet myself,
this burning sensation just kept coming, then wetting myself,
i was in tears but the burning sensation just kept coming,

as a adult, i did a freedom of information on this, to find out what this test was for,
they could not release the information, but they could say i did attend,
inpatient as a day case, parents where refused access
with play therapist and EEG, it was ordered by the Psychiatric,
the test was carried with a fluids, diuretic and pump

i still have nightmares over this, i was given iodine for CT scan, for general health problem
when the iodine entered, there was a small burning sensation,
it just reminded of this treatment, i was waiting for unstoppable wetting to start
PadPhilosopher said:
Wow, I'm sorry. I can see why you were removed from that situation. It certainly seems like mistakes were made--I'd hate to think that it was intentional--but it seems like you've made the best of it.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and abdl86
littlebabyandy said:
pioneering psychiatric with pioneering ideas, early 1980's medical treatments

just after seeing children behavioural psychologist (infantile and wetting) and seeing paediatric urologist,

i was taken to the main mental hospital, meet at the door by staff, mum could not come in,
striped, full EEG leads were placed on me, with leads on coccyx and sacrum, them fitted in a hospital nappy, with a cannula placed in my arm,
taken deep inside the hospital, to a room, meet by 2 nurses, a table of toys, another table with a box with a roll of paper on it (EEG)
the cannula was plumb in,
one nurse sat behind the box, the other nurse played games with me,
half an hour, all of a sudden, i have the weirdest feeling, i felt like my body was on fire,
immediately wet myself,
this burning sensation just kept coming, then wetting myself,
i was in tears but the burning sensation just kept coming,

as a adult, i did a freedom of information on this, to find out what this test was for,
they could not release the information, but they could say i did attend,
inpatient as a day case, parents where refused access
with play therapist and EEG, it was ordered by the Psychiatric,
the test was carried with a fluids, diuretic and pump

i still have nightmares over this, i was given iodine for CT scan, for general health problem
when the iodine entered, there was a small burning sensation,
it just reminded of this treatment, i was waiting for unstoppable wetting to start
So what was this test for or what was this all about? Sounds very strange and weird.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Man I would love the rear wasteband pull, I highly doubt it will ever happen though. The wife is very against anything solid in my diaper. And I respect that, she puts up with a lot. Lol.

Reactions: diaperdude, ShyGirl91 and PadPhilosopher
for me not much thought goes into the how i am checked and changed for that my wife takes on that responsibility. she just seems to know when it is time, from years of experience. at home it is generally pretty simple for her for around the house i am normally only in a diaper and shirt so visually she knows. out and about she will either feel or look sometimes both, but i think she normally just errors on the side of caution and changes me regardless. the checks are more to judge if she has some time yet to do something or before we engage in something activity in which a changing would be a quick and easy thing to do.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, diaperdude and ShyGirl91
abdlchristian12 said:
Man I would love the rear wasteband pull, I highly doubt it will ever happen though. The wife is very against anything solid in my diaper. And I respect that, she puts up with a lot. Lol.
would she be willing to still do the waist band check even though you won't have poop in there? it might still satisfy because she's checking that way.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, abdlchristian12 and diaperdude
ShyGirl91 said:
would she be willing to still do the waist band check even though you won't have poop in there? it might still satisfy because she's checking that way.
That’s a great idea, I think I’m going to try my luck and see if she can make that happen sometime 😄

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ShyGirl91 and diaperdude
I'd have to say 1, 2 and 4–7. It's a bit disappointing that you can only pick two. Having the back of your diaper checked is definitely babyish, though.

Reactions: NECottageNerd, PadPhilosopher and ShyGirl91
JazzBaby said:
I'd have to say 1, 2 and 4–7. It's a bit disappointing that you can only pick two. Having the back of your diaper checked is definitely babyish, though.
I wasn't sure if I should do more or not but next time I'll do one with the ability to select as many as you want.
if I can edit this one, I will change it. :)

There are a lot of ways to make me feel extra little during a diaper check ^w^

Daddy noticing and commenting on the smell is a big one
I like getting checked from the back
Him asking me could be really cute too because I could say no and pretend like I really didn't notice
and sometimes not getting checked at all, just told I need a change because daddy already knows

Back