Diaper Check Preference

What Diaper Check Method Makes You Feel the Smallest

• Being asked, "Are you wet" while being checked with a crotch squeeze

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • Being asked, "Are we wet" (the good-ol inclusive "we"), while wiggling two fingers in the leak guard

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Being asked if you're wet and then having how wet you're diaper is exclaimed, "You're sopping wet!"

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • A subtle check in public, being asked if you're wet while being checked from behind

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • Being asked, "Are we stinky", while having your waistband pulled back for a check.

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • Being asked, "Are you poopy?" while having the cuff of your diaper pulled out for a check

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Being asked, "Are we wet and stinky?" while being checked

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Being told, "We need to check your diaper", while being approached for a check.

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Other (Specify below!)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
What's your go-to way of being checked? What makes you feel most babyish?

Not an AB as such, but I like a dominant woman to be in control of my nappy wearing.

As I can only choose two options from your poll list I’ve gone for 1 and 2.
I don’t mess and the first two choices are the closest to my my favourites

Reactions: Blekyss, diaperdude, Kellycares and 1 other person
Usually I just head butt you till you change me

• Haha
Reactions: leafgoalie, KBoy, BabyLink9 and 2 others
Forced said:
Not an AB as such, but I like a dominant woman to be in control of my nappy wearing.

As I can only choose two options from your poll list I’ve gone for 1 and 2.
I don’t mess and the first two choices are the closest to my my favourites
nice! yes, I can understand wanting someone who controls your diaper wearing!

Out of curiosity, if the perfect option were up there, what would it say?

Reactions: diaperdude and Kellycares
All of the above? Haha. I like the language used in all of it. I like the waist band being pulled back too.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
enigmatic said:
All of the above? Haha. I like the language used in all of it. I like the waist band being pulled back too.
yes!! It's one of those must's!

Reactions: diaperdude
I’m not an AB, but think it would be sweet to have a man kind, caring, and understanding enough to show such concern for my diaper needs. A gentle reminder that it has been a while since my last diaper change would usually be enough. But, if he wanted to verify, as I usually wear just a diaper in the evenings, as he could easily see if my diaper might be full, a gentle squeeze and lifting of the front of my diaper, would let him know for certain if I’m keeping upon my diaper changes, or, may need some extra persuasion to do so.

Reactions: Zefrield, michaelmc and ShyGirl91
Kellycares said:
I’m not an AB, but think it would be sweet to have a man kind, caring, and understanding enough to show such concern for my diaper needs. A gentle reminder that it has been a while since my last diaper change would usually be enough. But, if he wanted to verify, as I usually wear just a diaper in the evenings, as he could easily see if my diaper might be full, a gentle squeeze and lifting of the front of my diaper, would let him know for certain if I’m keeping upon my diaper changes, or, may need some extra persuasion to do so.
That sounds nice. ☺️

I marked items 1-7.

When I'm at mommy's for the weekend (unfortunately it happens rarely), she always checks my diapers in this way, which embarrasses me and excites me at the same time.

I bet it's awesome getting to experience this need that needs to be met!

Reactions: Blekyss and Littlebaby1999
ShyGirl91 said:
nice! yes, I can understand wanting someone who controls your diaper wearing!

Out of curiosity, if the perfect option were up there, what would it say?

I’d prefer not to be asked if I was wet.
I’d rather either be summed and told “I’m going to check if you’re wet” or be checked out of the blue without warning.

Being told, when found that I was wet, that I was a “good boy for using my nappy, now I’m going to put you in a fresh one” would be the icing on the cake

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, michaelmc and ShyGirl91
Forced said:
I’d prefer not to be asked if I was wet.
I’d rather either be summed and told “I’m going to check if you’re wet” or be checked out of the blue without warning.

Being told, when found that I was wet, that I was a “good boy for using my nappy, now I’m going to put you in a fresh one” would be the icing on the cake
I like that!

I like for my diaper or pull up to be pulled back and checked, then told I'm wet, as although I'm trying to learn I never seem to know when I've had an accident. I then tend to run away from the change for a while before settling down for a change. I know if I don't settle I get my pacifier for a while which I really want so act up

RaawrrrPincess said:
Usually I just head butt you till you change me
Me and my girlfriend read this and she started headbutting me. Look what you’ve done. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: michaelmc, PadPhilosopher, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
I've had so many IRL experiences that none of the choices apply or have relevance to me. Sorry.

Random rear waistband yank and release snap is super babyish for some reason. Probably because the elastic and plastic crinkle remind you that not only are you in a diaper but it's a legit one that fully fits you. 🤭🫣

Last edited:
  • Love
I've never had anyone check my diapers yet hopefully one day I can I'm sad and lonely I feel like there no one in Virginia ever ABDL is either in California or uk

LittleAndAlone said:
Random rear waistband yank and release snap is super babyish for some reason. Probably because the elastic and plastic crinkle remind you that not only are you in a diaper but it's a legit one that fully fits you. 🤭🫣
definitely!! 😍

4346320492rowdy said:
I've never had anyone check my diapers yet hopefully one day I can I'm sad and lonely I feel like there no one in Virginia ever ABDL is either in California or uk
I can relate. I'm sorry you are feeling sad and lonely. *virtual hug* 🩷

• Love
Reactions: RaawrrrPincess, User77293 and PadPhilosopher
Wish I could have this experience.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, RaawrrrPincess and ShyGirl91
Back