Diaper Check Preference

What Diaper Check Method Makes You Feel the Smallest

• Being asked, "Are you wet" while being checked with a crotch squeeze

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • Being asked, "Are we wet" (the good-ol inclusive "we"), while wiggling two fingers in the leak guard

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Being asked if you're wet and then having how wet you're diaper is exclaimed, "You're sopping wet!"

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • A subtle check in public, being asked if you're wet while being checked from behind

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • Being asked, "Are we stinky", while having your waistband pulled back for a check.

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • Being asked, "Are you poopy?" while having the cuff of your diaper pulled out for a check

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Being asked, "Are we wet and stinky?" while being checked

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Being told, "We need to check your diaper", while being approached for a check.

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Other (Specify below!)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
1706539864413.png

Reactions: JazzBaby
ShyGirl91 said:
That sounds nice. ☺️
Wouldn’t it be nice to be in a relationship where there is enough love and trust, that I (or, anybody else) could be totally open about my (our) diaper needs? And, instead of being shamed and embarrassed about it, could find support and encouragement, I think such a relationship would be so sweet and gentle.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ShyGirl91
RaawrrrPincess said:
Usually I just head butt you till you change me
I run around our house going
"I need my butt changed"
"I need my butt changed"
Eliminating the need for checking 😹

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ShyGirl91 and RaawrrrPincess
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Wish I could have this experience.
I do, too!!

Reactions: mistykitty, PadPhilosopher and ChristianDiaperLover
Kellycares said:
Wouldn’t it be nice to be in a relationship where there is enough love and trust, that I (or, anybody else) could be totally open about my (our) diaper needs? And, instead of being shamed and embarrassed about it, could find support and encouragement, I think such a relationship would be so sweet and gentle.
yes!! 🥹

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, mistykitty, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
ShyGirl91 said:
This weekend my wife patted my diaper but in the night and said it looks like you are wet❤️❤️❤️ she really hasn’t participated much other than accepting my need for them. Hopefully maybe she is coming around🤞

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, Fetishbuddy, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
KBoy said:
I run around our house going
"I need my butt changed"
"I need my butt changed"
Eliminating the need for checking 😹
Lol no checking...no head butts...I can just picture that though

Reactions: KBoy and PadPhilosopher
Thank you shy baby

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ShyGirl91
I love having the front of my diaper squeezed to see if it’s wet and having the rear end pulled at the waist line and looked in to see if there’s a mess.

Reactions: Pamperhead, diaperdude and ShyGirl91
Here in uk it’s common to here parents say to there little ones “Do you need your bum changing?”

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Seabear said:
Here in uk it’s common to here parents say to there little ones “Do you need your bum changing?”
How cool! Thank you for sharing. 🩷

Reactions: Seabear, PadPhilosopher and diaperdude
A diaper pat on the bum along with a squeeze of the front would work for me.

Forced said:
Not an AB as such, but I like a dominant woman to be in control of my nappy wearing.

As I can only choose two options from your poll list I’ve gone for 1 and 2.
I don’t mess and the first two choices are the closest to my my favourites
I don't identify as AB and to be honest I prefer to control my own diaper. But when my girlfriend is here at my house over the weekend, she is always checking me. At least when we're not in public (although she will put her hand on my butt in a secret way). At home sometimes she'll squeeze the front of my diaper or she'll touch my butt. When we're in bed and I'm sleeping in the morning I'll awake when I can feel her grope the bottom of my diaper. Typically I have a BM while sleeping. Because I use chlorophyll it's not evident that I'm stinky. So she touches the back of my diaper and gropes. She's said that she can smell something but it doesn't smell like poop (I think she's just being kind). So she gropes the bulge and bingo, "looks like you have a dirty diaper." Which kind of embarrasses me. I don't let her change messy diapers just wet ones (mostly when we get into bed in the evening). I admit that I kind of enjoy her attention. Reminds me the way my mom did this when I was a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forced, PadPhilosopher and ShyGirl91
childhood into my teens, i have never been out of nappies, autism and renal development delayed, mother would summons me over, i had to stand between her legs as she locked them around me, always started with being tickled, without a warning her hand would go down the front of my trouser, it was ever "you'll do for a bit" or "we'll change you in a bit" you could feel the rear of the trouser been pulled away "have you been busy in your nappy" then she would check, if i was messy "good boy, you have been busy" mother would always check my nappy after car trips, that was standing behind the car door, trouser down check, i remember having my nappy changed on the floor of a ladies toilet, with ladies entering the toilet, i remember having my nappy changed on the floor in middle of littlechef, day trips to the seaside, it was ever a nappy and t-shirt or naked, 6 years old, first hotel holiday, getting dressed for bed in the guest living room, nappy and PJ's where put on me, on the floor, in front of everyone,

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
littlebabyandy said:
childhood into my teens, i have never been out of nappies, autism and renal development delayed, mother would summons me over, i had to stand between her legs as she locked them around me, always started with being tickled, without a warning her hand would go down the front of my trouser, it was ever "you'll do for a bit" or "we'll change you in a bit" you could feel the rear of the trouser been pulled away "have you been busy in your nappy" then she would check, if i was messy "good boy, you have been busy" mother would always check my nappy after car trips, that was standing behind the car door, trouser down check, i remember having my nappy changed on the floor of a ladies toilet, with ladies entering the toilet, i remember having my nappy changed on the floor in middle of littlechef, day trips to the seaside, it was ever a nappy and t-shirt or naked, 6 years old, first hotel holiday, getting dressed for bed in the guest living room, nappy and PJ's where put on me, on the floor, in front of everyone,
This is puzzling to me; did you have issues with trying to hold your stool forever? I know some neurodivergent children in particular do. Otherwise I'm not understanding why you were praised for messing your diaper. Most parents would rather you didn't.

Last edited:
There needs to be an ..........

~All of the above~

option 👶

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and PadPhilosopher
Babyboyzen said:
There needs to be an ..........

~All of the above~

option 👶
I knew I was missing an option!! Dang it! Hopefully I remember next time!

Reactions: diaperdude and PadPhilosopher
For me, as an adult, it was rather straight forward and matter-of-fact. Either the lady with whom I lived or her adult daughter, who was a nurse, would call me over and reach under my short pants, under the band of my baby panties and feel my diaper because I was shy about admitting I had wet myself. After a while I overcame my shyness and would ask one of the women to change me, even in front of company. I felt loved and well taken care of.

• Wow
Reactions: Babyjimmy1813, diaperdude, Forced and 2 others
PadPhilosopher said:
This is puzzling to me; did you have issues with trying to hold your stool forever? I know some neurodivergent children in particular do. Otherwise I'm not understanding why you were praised for messing your diaper. Most parents would rather you didn't.
you tell me ???

i was not allowed to make friends or play away from the house
why i was still using a straw beaker and eat off a peter rabbit plate or dish
why i my bedroom looked like a preschool child's room, why my bedroom was the smallest room, my younger bother (by 4 years) had the big bedroom,

i have tried to do a freedom of information on this, UK
(some records can not be given to me)
first, i was put under a child behavioural phycologist, for being infantile and for my wetting
i was under a physiatrist for my autism,
i was under paediatric urology, had a cystoscopy, inconclusive, neuro-learning problem,
physiatrist held a meeting with my parents,
(only thing i had, on this meeting)
a do not disclose order was place on this,
physiatrist told my parents to play along with my infantile side, as it made careering for would be easier

why i was removed from family home by child protection, at 16 years old

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
littlebabyandy said:
you tell me ???

i was not allowed to make friends or play away from the house
why i was still using a straw beaker and eat off a peter rabbit plate or dish
why i my bedroom looked like a preschool child's room, why my bedroom was the smallest room, my younger bother (by 4 years) had the big bedroom,

i have tried to do a freedom of information on this, UK
(some records can not be given to me)
first, i was put under a child behavioural phycologist, for being infantile and for my wetting
i was under a physiatrist for my autism,
i was under paediatric urology, had a cystoscopy, inconclusive, neuro-learning problem,
physiatrist held a meeting with my parents,
(only thing i had, on this meeting)
a do not disclose order was place on this,
physiatrist told my parents to play along with my infantile side, as it made careering for would be easier

why i was removed from family home by child protection, at 16 years old
Wow, I'm sorry. I can see why you were removed from that situation. It certainly seems like mistakes were made--I'd hate to think that it was intentional--but it seems like you've made the best of it.

Back