ConfiDry, maker of Dry 24/7

I got a case just today. Looks like it will be the last one. Sorry to see them go.

Does anyone know where the manufacturing plant is located.

Dlforpurity said:
Does anyone know where the manufacturing plant is located.
IF I remember correctly it's in New York, Brooklyn maybe? I really can't recall for sure.

I am wondering out loud if their would be a way to aquire the line.

sad to hear there my main diaper
Abena went down hill also

If it is in Brooklyn that’s got to be an expensive place to manufacture when competing with China. Still bummed about this. I’m going to call Healthwick today to see if they have any news.

Well That an Real BUMMER 😟 !!

I emailed and reached out to Dry Care earlier to ask and see if any of this is actually true and if they really are going out of business. People are already hoarding the Confidry 24/7 and prices on eBay have shot up as being a "soon to be vintage diaper". Seems a bit fishy tbh.

Wow thats crazy...They were my go to diaper...I love all white plastic diapers and they reminded me the most of the thick all white plastic ones of the 80s. I also liked they didnt have that stiff rigid tape one on the front. I guess my second and third favorites are the all white Bambinos and Trest ones are now my go to ones. Every diaper I like over the years seems to go out of business while most of the ones I dont care for remain around forever. Unreal

Reactions: diapeybabybrian and Subtlerustle
MikeDJ said:
Wow thats crazy...They were my go to diaper...I love all white plastic diapers and they reminded me the most of the thick all white plastic ones of the 80s. I also liked they didnt have that stiff rigid tape one on the front. I guess my second and third favorites are the all white Bambinos and Trest ones are now my go to ones. Every diaper I like over the years seems to go out of business while most of the ones I dont care for remain around forever. Unreal

Looks like eventually, everybody will end up going back to cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Diprs2
I sure would like to start manufacturing diapers but the startup costs are so high.

I just got an email from Healthwick, the place where I buy them. According to their purchasing manager they have not heard any such news. Not to say it isn’t true. They could be in the dark too.

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Well I got a few bags to stock up...If it isnt true then Ill at least have a good back up amount.

I reached out to xpmedical, and they had not heard anything. I also reached out to dry care, but have not heard anything from them. Meanwhile I have two full cases right now. I told my wife they were going out of business and she asked, jokingly, if we getting a storage unit.

Question, is there any other diaper similiar to these in terms of crinckleness, and PE softness?

Antientmariner said:
Question, is there any other diaper similiar to these in terms of crinckleness, and PE softness?
Not that I’m aware of. The Betterdry isn’t even in the same galaxy. Some will want to fight me on this though. The white Abdl diapers are twice the price too.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
bobbilly said:
keep hold = mega bucks. Who's next Betterdry or Northshore? Surely Northshore prices are not stainable. They are a ripp off for nappies especially in the UK. £25 for 10 INCON nappies!!
I heard Betterdry were all ready going under. Many suppliers seem to be out of stock so there's definitely evidence to prove this.

Reactions: bobbilly
Very sad news, if it is really the case. I’ve got a lot stocked at home but it seems like I’ll switch back to Abena…

Reactions: PaddedRita, greatlake5 and bobbilly
Back