ConfiDry, maker of Dry 24/7

someguy26 said:
Sad to hear. This has been my go to diaper for a while.

Can anyone confirm about the quality supposedly dropping in the last batch? I'd be interested in stocking up on some more, but not if the quality has fallen significantly.
I’ve had no quality issues with them. My last bag was bought in Feb.

Reactions: someguy26
Well I'll continue to try and order them as far as I can go with getting them. They were the truest all white plastic diaper for me. A lot of the ABDL companies have all white ones but all seem to be the same with the big stiff tape zona all over the front. The Confidrys resembled the old style all white diapers the best. So Again Ill keep trying getting as far as I can get them with becoming 100s of dollars a bag like all the other vintage diapers have become.

Reactions: askmelater47, abdilly and ArchtopK
They’ve been my go-to as of late. I too appreciate the lack of a landing zone, good tapes, and the generous fit/high rise. Also, the particular elastic used in the leg gathers is very reminiscent of late 80’s/early 90’s pampers. It performs well and is cute in its own way. They are SO LOUD! Sometimes that’s really great and sometimes it’s not :)

I’m hopeful someone will buy them out and keep them coming with the quality taking a nose dive. Hard to know what will come of it…but I grabbed a case from XP this week since they still had stock.

Posted Sunday on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/user/llmedico/
level 1
llmedico
· 5 days ago

From what we are hearing, they are going out of business. The owner has always been hard to reach and deal with but we believe he has closed up shop and we, at LL Medico, will only have these available for a short time longer (what's left in stock in our warehouses). Trying my hardest to get more information from them and will post an update if I ever get one.
BetterDry/Crinklz are NOT going out of business and we will continue to carry them. They have just had some supply chain issues over the past year. We should have new stock in, of the BetterDry Medium and Large, mid-April.
Thanks.

Reactions: cmon6969
It sounds like the company has ghosted everyone so the shut down is an assumption?
One can only hope that it’s not true and there is a logical explanation given the tough business environment right now. Labour shortage, machine maintenance, health issues could be a factor to result in a temporary closure. I know even strong sales numbers (assuming the case) isn’t enough these days to guarantee profitability. Material, labour, transportation and cost of servicing debt are big factors.

My latest shipment just received has the following date code. 315,21,114,1928,0083
if you look on the side of the box or on the individual packs, you will find this number.
it should be decode-able into year and month of mfg. Still trying to figure that out.
if it is a Julian date, it could mean Nov 11, 2021, 315 is the 315th day of the year. but that is hard to believe considering the movement of product like this. if we just use the first 3 digits, we could say 3 is 2023 and 15 is Jan 15th. this might make more sense.
And if I look at the code from my last years shipment bought in August, it is 295,21,114
Julian date would be April 5, 2022
I think this is the way to tell, so have a look at your date code and lets see who has the latest production.
It would be cool if everyone getting shipments over the last month could list the mfg code on their shipments.

Last edited:
I don't use Confidry although I've been told they are a quality diaper. Bummer. My usual diaper is Abena. And they are also a really good one. Been using these for years. A bit cheaper than Confidry (Abena are approx. $1.85). Great diapers and a ton less for ABDL diapers. If you are looking for a really good medical diaper, try Abena.

email from LLmedico today:
Dry Care ConfiDry 24/7 Discontinued

"Unfortunately, we were notified that Dry Care has gone out of business and therefore we won't be carrying their ConfiDry 24/7 products any longer.
We only have Small and Medium left in stock. Large is completely out of stock. Once we run out of stock, they will no longer be available for sale.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we are listing some great substitutions below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to this email.
Thanks for your understanding and we hope you all have a great day!
Kindest Regards,"

• Sad
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Jorelaxed
ArchtopK said:
email from LLmedico today:
Dry Care ConfiDry 24/7 Discontinued

"Unfortunately, we were notified that Dry Care has gone out of business and therefore we won't be carrying their ConfiDry 24/7 products any longer.
We only have Small and Medium left in stock. Large is completely out of stock. Once we run out of stock, they will no longer be available for sale.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we are listing some great substitutions below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to this email.
Thanks for your understanding and we hope you all have a great day!
Kindest Regards,"
I got that email too! I was kinda hoping that it would stay on the QT and the stock would trickle down slowly but if they have already sold out of large it won't be long til confidry is just a memory. Maybe something better will come of all this!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Not sure if this is helpful to anyone, but there still seems to be some cases of Medium out there at the standard $118-$120 (LLMEDICO.COM specifically). I have always used large because I was just outside the Medium range. However given that I could only find mediums I decided to give them a try and surprisingly they fit! So this may or may not be helpful for others like me who were just over, but the mediums definitely fit someone with 44" hips and 42" waist. I ordered some cases to have on hand given that they are going out-of-production and they are my 2nd favorite diaper after Megamax.

Magicalgirl101 said:
Its because of labor costs
It’s a heck of a lot more than that. Purchase or lease a warehouse costs 10s of thousands a month. Then you have insurance on the building, utilities, health care (if more than 50 employees), and on and on.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Its funny in a way..I remember the You Tuber couple that are known as "K Huck" were discussing the Confi Dry diapers a few years back. They noted that they were going to be possibly discontinued. This was maybe 3 years ago ? I remember them saying that and was quite saddened by that possibility. Then the years went on and they were still around. So I figured it was a rumor and all was good .I see now though it apparently is the case. Im so saddened by this. They were the perfect diaper for me, being a classic white diaper lover They checked all the boxes.....thick diaper, crinkly plastic , no lines,numbers or crazy designs, wetness indicators, no thick stiff front tape zone. They reminded me the most of the thick all white plastic diapers of the 80s. Theres other all white ABDL diapers but they are not quite like those 80s ones. Better drys are the other closest ones but I find their plastic to thin and quiet. Some like quiet diapers but I love crinkle.

• Love
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
It is too bad there is no back story to all this.
How a company can operate in complete anonymity for nearly a decade is really something.
Even the website ownership is hidden by Domains By Proxy, LLC

Last edited:
Confidry have been my nightime go to for several years now. The extra front and back rise compared to some have been key. I don't want to spend those extra dollars on abdl type styles generally, so what is everyone thinking as the next to perfect sub?

I'm kind of wondering if Northshore or someone else would buy the rights to the ConfiDry or maybe the equipment they were manufactured on. Kimberly Clark would probably be a more realistic choice.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
ArchtopK said:
It is too bad there is no back story to all this.
How a company can operate in complete anonymity for nearly a decade is really something.
Even the website ownership is hidden by Domains By Proxy, LLC
I look all over the package and find really no info about the company,locations,place of manufacture....they are kind of mysterious. Although Ive heard they were actually a Isreali company and moved here to Brooklyn USA?

tails1234 said:
I'm kind of wondering if Northshore or someone else would buy the rights to the ConfiDry or maybe the equipment they were manufactured on. Kimberly Clark would probably be a more realistic choice.
Would be good iof they did take over , especially Kimberly Clark , their Depends are bit to be desired. If they made Confidry, it would be a major improvement.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
Yall are seriously breaking my heart. Im actually really distraught over this news right now. This has really been my goto diaper since i first tried it like 7+ years ago. Ive tried bags of this and that here and there but always with a case of 24/7 in my closet. Ive had my gripes with their quality control here and there but, in all these years i may have only had 2 or 3 diapers ever that i would say were actually truly faulty. They do tend to change from batch to batch and QC has been consistently meh. But for the money, i haven't found anything that can beat that diaper. The medium is the best fit i think ive ever had in any diaper ever.

Betterdry mediums ride low on my waist and then they just swell up huge right in the front. The larges wind up being loose and leaky and prevent me from sitting right because half the diaper is above my waist.
Abenas are so-so but the tapes suck and they wind up clumpy after any physical activity.
Megamax, ABU and others are too expensive, and for me they have a break in period where they're prone to leaking until after the 2nd wetting.
Tykables currently really does probably make the best diaper I've ever used with the waddle cut diapers. I feel invincible in them. However they're too expensive and extreme for daily driving. (They literally affect my driving. Lol)

Generally I really dislike the plastic landing zones. They're too stiff, prevent me from taping my diaper my way, and they always come with extra cost. The newer Velcro tab options are neat but basically have the exact same problem. And you know, i can readjust them endlessly, but it never really fixes the problem i have with the tough plastic bunching up in the wings. Once again. It seems like the only options left are gonna wind up being cloth backed.

• Sad
Reactions: ArchtopK and Subtlerustle
healthwick in Canada responded to me that they had no idea of this announcement.
waiting to hear more from them.

bigtoddler96 said:
There's lots of good options for plain white plastic-backed adult diapers, such as ABU Simple Ultra, TDDC Plain and Simple White and LFB ABDry. You can try those as a replacement for Dry 24/7 diapers.

Which of these would you say is the closest possible match to Dry 24/7?

Reactions: greatlake5
Back