ConfiDry, maker of Dry 24/7

XP medical is out of large and medium. Small is the only thing left. So disappointed about this. They made the best modern day diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner and askmelater47
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Which of these would you say is the closest possible match to Dry 24/7?
I would say NorthShore supreme or betterdry next would be ABdry

Questions for the diaper experts. There is one place that still has size Large. The specs suggest it’s quite big. Does anyone have a large they could measure? Specifically length overall and width across the back or front. I fell like diaper desperado considering upsizing lol.

38L x 32W inches. I find there is a lot of excess plastic and I always trim the wings for a better look/fit.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
ArchtopK said:
38L x 32W inches. I find there is a lot of excess plastic and I always trim the wings for a better look/fit.
Thanks that’s super helpful!

**Admin(s): If this post is not allowed, please let me know/delete it. Figured this community would be a more appreciative and safer place to try and sell rather than Craigslist**

Anyone local to Central Massachusetts or nearby who is looking for packs of Medium Dry 24/7? The mediums don't fit me as well as I thought they did. The more I tried to wear them for longer periods, the more I found them to be a bit tight for my size. I have 10 packs of 18, feel free to message me. Not price gouging or anything like that, just hoping to make back most of my money

DiaperDude1 said:
**Admin(s): If this post is not allowed, please let me know/delete it. Figured this community would be a more appreciative and safer place to try and sell rather than Craigslist**

Anyone local to Central Massachusetts or nearby who is looking for packs of Medium Dry 24/7? The mediums don't fit me as well as I thought they did. The more I tried to wear them for longer periods, the more I found them to be a bit tight for my size. I have 10 packs of 18, feel free to message me. Not price gouging or anything like that, just hoping to make back most of my money
I am from central mass I would like some

cmon6969 said:
I am from central mass I would like some
Feel free to message me privately. I am talking to someone right now, but if that falls through you'd be next in line.

I would love some but the shipping would be a killer to Texas.

Reactions: DiaperDude1
Pampers4Ever said:
I would love some but the shipping would be a killer to Texas.
Yeah that's exactly what I want to avoid. The shipping costs for packages that big and heavy would be crazy. I just wish I didn't impulse buy a smaller size 😆 I didn't want to miss out before they were gone for good, my own fault...

Last edited:
Sad that they stopped making them. Like I said before, I would have paid much more for their diapers. They made a very good product that fit me and my needs very well. Now I have to find a new diaper that is twice the price of what these sold for. All good things must come to an end.

Pampers4Ever said:
Sad that they stopped making them. Like I said before, I would have paid much more for their diapers. They made a very good product that fit me and my needs very well. Now I have to find a new diaper that is twice the price of what these sold for. All good things must come to an end.
I was disappointed too, but I actually tried the XP 5000 as an alternative and decided to buy a case. I've been using them for a couple weeks and it's become my go-to, even over the Megamax and Crinklz. I like the fit a lot and it's super absorbent. Price is somewhere around 1.80-1.90 a brief with coupons for Large (cheaper for Medium because there's more in a pack) which is not that far from the Dry 24/7. I'd give them a try. Although LLMEDICO.COM is cheaper for the case, XPMedical will at least send a free sample.
Overall I feel that I like them more than the Dry 24/7. The hook and loop was an adjustment, but the rest of the brief is still plastic-backed. Also they don't rise up as much which makes them easier to hide the waistband.

Reactions: Pampers4Ever
Yes, gone that route of trying better dry, xp 5000, and inspire +. Really digging those for night time. Mega Max is working for daytime. Guessing I’ll need two solutions for day and night instead of just the one. Challenging finding the right size. Just in between a medium and large for most brands. Dry 24/7 was that magical it with the mediums being slightly larger than most.

Reactions: 820def9 and DiaperDude1
DiaperDude1 said:

Update: These were sold and are no longer available

Reactions: wiliawi
askmelater47 said:
Yall are seriously breaking my heart. Im actually really distraught over this news right now. This has really been my goto diaper since i first tried it like 7+ years ago. Ive tried bags of this and that here and there but always with a case of 24/7 in my closet. Ive had my gripes with their quality control here and there but, in all these years i may have only had 2 or 3 diapers ever that i would say were actually truly faulty. They do tend to change from batch to batch and QC has been consistently meh. But for the money, i haven't found anything that can beat that diaper. The medium is the best fit i think ive ever had in any diaper ever.

Betterdry mediums ride low on my waist and then they just swell up huge right in the front. The larges wind up being loose and leaky and prevent me from sitting right because half the diaper is above my waist.
Abenas are so-so but the tapes suck and they wind up clumpy after any physical activity.
Megamax, ABU and others are too expensive, and for me they have a break in period where they're prone to leaking until after the 2nd wetting.
Tykables currently really does probably make the best diaper I've ever used with the waddle cut diapers. I feel invincible in them. However they're too expensive and extreme for daily driving. (They literally affect my driving. Lol)

Generally I really dislike the plastic landing zones. They're too stiff, prevent me from taping my diaper my way, and they always come with extra cost. The newer Velcro tab options are neat but basically have the exact same problem. And you know, i can readjust them endlessly, but it never really fixes the problem i have with the tough plastic bunching up in the wings. Once again. It seems like the only options left are gonna wind up being cloth backed.
All of this!! I always have a problem articulating myself properly describing the challenges I have with the fit of various diapers. This literally hit the nail on the head.

askmelater47 said:
Yall are seriously breaking my heart. Im actually really distraught over this news right now. This has really been my goto diaper since i first tried it like 7+ years ago. Ive tried bags of this and that here and there but always with a case of 24/7 in my closet. Ive had my gripes with their quality control here and there but, in all these years i may have only had 2 or 3 diapers ever that i would say were actually truly faulty. They do tend to change from batch to batch and QC has been consistently meh. But for the money, i haven't found anything that can beat that diaper. The medium is the best fit i think ive ever had in any diaper ever.

Betterdry mediums ride low on my waist and then they just swell up huge right in the front. The larges wind up being loose and leaky and prevent me from sitting right because half the diaper is above my waist.
Abenas are so-so but the tapes suck and they wind up clumpy after any physical activity.
Megamax, ABU and others are too expensive, and for me they have a break in period where they're prone to leaking until after the 2nd wetting.
Tykables currently really does probably make the best diaper I've ever used with the waddle cut diapers. I feel invincible in them. However they're too expensive and extreme for daily driving. (They literally affect my driving. Lol)

Generally I really dislike the plastic landing zones. They're too stiff, prevent me from taping my diaper my way, and they always come with extra cost. The newer Velcro tab options are neat but basically have the exact same problem. And you know, i can readjust them endlessly, but it never really fixes the problem i have with the tough plastic bunching up in the wings. Once again. It seems like the only options left are gonna wind up being cloth backed.
All of this!! I always have a problem articulating myself properly describing the challenges I have with the fit of various diapers. This literally hit the nail on the head.

What are people using instead of dry24? I'm currently searching. I just tried the XP5000. The hook and loop are OK, but I not great, and like others have mentioned they swell a lot and don't really wick. Medium is to small and large is too large. Can't really handle a wetting in the morning after a wet night. Betterdry were OK. Again, I feel stuck between sizes. Medium are a little snug and you cannot get large right now. I have som samples of Northshore supremes coming. Hopefully they are better, if not those, I may try the Sunkiss TrustPlus Overnights. (There is no way I would even try the masterpiece in pink, LOL) but that just me. Has anyone found a replacement that they are really happy with?

wiliawi said:
What are people using instead of dry24? I'm currently searching. I just tried the XP5000. The hook and loop are OK, but I not great, and like others have mentioned they swell a lot and don't really wick. Medium is to small and large is too large. Can't really handle a wetting in the morning after a wet night. Betterdry were OK. Again, I feel stuck between sizes. Medium are a little snug and you cannot get large right now. I have som samples of Northshore supremes coming. Hopefully they are better, if not those, I may try the Sunkiss TrustPlus Overnights. (There is no way I would even try the masterpiece in pink, LOL) but that just me. Has anyone found a replacement that they are really happy with?
I primarily use Northshore MegaMax and Bambino diapers now. I am wearing a Dry 24/7 right now and I feel like those two I mentioned are probably the best replacements that I've purchased. I thought the XP5000 were good at first, but over time I've not liked them as much.

Reactions: Dry247 and HalMidLife
When I saw this thread come up again, I got a bit excited and hoped to read “Confidry is back” or something like that. I know they weren’t perfect (the tapes needed improvement) but I absolutely loved the fit and absorption of those. I have a staple that works great for me, but in 7+ years of trying products, nothing else fit me as perfectly as Confidrys did.

Edit to say that Megamax are great too and are probably the closest I’ve found to the Confidry fit…but wow they are expensive here in Canada. about 4 dollars per diaper…I could afford it, but I choose not to ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: mayhem, Subtlerustle and BigAl2
Back