ConfiDry, maker of Dry 24/7

My favorite now is the Seni Super Quatro Adult Diapers along with a suprima snap cover 1312-001
I came to like the snap pants because the side seams kept splitting open on the pull on covers.

Do they wick as well as the dry247?

Im already seeing Confidry diapers being sold on E bay for ridiculous prices. They trick you too and show a full bag of diapers but fine print says one or two diaper sample. They sell them for like upwards of 50 dollars for two. !!

MikeDJ said:
Im already seeing Confidry diapers being sold on E bay for ridiculous prices. They trick you too and show a full bag of diapers but fine print says one or two diaper sample. They sell them for like upwards of 50 dollars for two. !!
That's crazy, but I'm not shocked. Anytime something is scarce or no longer made, people take advantage. I'm making my last few packs of 24/7 last as long as possible, but I'll be sad when my supply of those are gone...

wiliawi said:
Do they wick as well as the dry247?
They are probably one of the best wicking diapers out there. For instance, before I switched to cloth, if I slept all night they would be full front to back. I usually wore pul pants over them.

Hmm maybe I’ll try them. I have a sample of the northshore supreme coming. I have high hopes for them. Do you have any issues with seeping through the cloth like cover?

different cloth backed covers will lead to varying degrees of dampness, Seni is pretty good, the stretch tapes are good. The supremes wick well but any diaper with the padding close to the edge of the back sheet near the elastics will get you the classic half moon diaper leak if you are getting full and sitting down.

if you wear a plastic pant over the seni ,you will note some dampness over time, but it does not seem to be leakage, more like moisture evaporation. it disappears quickly and does not appear to have any odor to it. I wear the cover to help prevent sagging.

I just ordered a case to try them. I usually wear tighty whiteys over my diaper and a pair of waterproof pants over that, so that should be good. But we’ll see.

The seni are a good diaper! It’s the first cloth like I’ve tried that doesn’t seem to leak. I like them but I have to say I like the northshore supremes even better. I think ilike them much better than even my confidrys. I think they will become my overnight go to. The semi may become the daily driver diaper.

Reactions: BigAl2
Back