Confidence and Security wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgewater said:
FYI: I am not sure you even know what a true Assault Rife is? Hint, it is not what the News Media thinks. Another hint, think military NATO 7.61. So, what is an Assault Rife?? Your definition please.
The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges." In this strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:

Reactions: RestrainU4Me and Edgewater
Ellyn said:
Kinda like don’t ask, don’t tell. Never any issues.
There were issues. Ten years ago, the repeal of the discriminatory law known as “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” went into effect – allowing courageous gay, lesbian, and bisexual service members to serve the country they love without hiding who they love, and paving the way for the inclusion of all LGBTQ+ troops in our military.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellyn
SeniorMan said:
The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges." In this strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:
Thank you Senior Man!
But one minor correction, NATO has moved to 7.62

SeniorMan said:
Good read! Thank you!

Edgewater said:
So, what is an Assault Rife?? Your definition please.
An AR-15 type rife including a M-16 or an AK series. They are known for killing during war and regular people (or students). Not animals. I couldn't imagine shooting a deer with an assault rife. Maybe a 30-30 or a shot gun.

Reactions: Edgewater
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
An AR-15 type rife including a M-16 or an AK series. They are known for killing during war and regular people (or students). Not animals. I couldn't imagine shooting a deer with an assault rife. Maybe a 30-30 or a shot gun.
I just got into shooting ar15s and love it!! It’s addicting. Shooting farther and farther away and watching the groupings get smaller over time.

Usually shoot pistol 2 to 3 times a month

Reactions: sebass305, Ellyn and PadPhilosopher
Edgewater said:
And, I am certain, Hurricane, that those in Texas are happy that you do not live there, as well.

FYI: Concealed Carry folks are far less likely to get shot because to carry requires ongoing training and an upfront, in-depth education of the laws involved and when and when not to unholster, their weapon, plus where there are limits and where 'open care' is allowed.

FYI: I am not sure you even know what a true Assault Rife is? Hint, it is not what the News Media thinks. Another hint, think military NATO 7.61. So, what is an Assault Rife?? Your definition please.
I think this is not the place. I agree with you, and he started it, but to both of you, not the place.

Reactions: Ellyn, Diprs2 and Edgewater
SeniorMan said:
There were issues. Ten years ago, the repeal of the discriminatory law known as “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” went into effect – allowing courageous gay, lesbian, and bisexual service members to serve the country they love without hiding who they love, and paving the way for the inclusion of all LGBTQ+ troops in our military.
She meant there are no issues in her life because of her carry because they don't ask and she doesn't tell. She wasn't referring to the Military policy.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Ellyn
DadPhilosopher said:
I think this is not the place. I agree with you, and he started it, but to both of you, not the place.

Thank you for your sage advise, Dad, I will consider it strongly - shortly

Reactions: Ellyn, Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
Edgewater said:
Thank you for your sage advise, Dad, I will consider it strongly - shortly
I mean, I can't tell you what to do. I'm not YOUR dad....as you say, advice.

Last edited:

I will be taking Dad's recommendation into consideration!

But, both of your examples are by themselves more than capable of causing greater damage to Humans in their standard configuration. With simple common upgrades they are extremely dangerous weapons when in the hands of the wrong individuals.

I understand your pain regarding the killings, but understand that the information you are receiving is heavy slanted and lacking in detail, thus you draw incorrect positions.

Last edited:
DadPhilosopher said:
I mean, I can't tell you what to do. I'm not YOUR dad....as you say, advice.

I understand that you are not my Dad, but it is simpler to use Dad as apposed to DadPhilosophor, correct.
Plus at best you may equal my age, but likely not.

What you saw was a tiny bit of the misinformation our trusting News Media is providing and the effect it has on individuals that only have them as a reference.

Have a great night and thank you for the reminder!

Last edited:
  • Love
Gosh!!! What have I started? !!!!
I’m alone on the road a lot. I go to work sites in the middle on nowhere a lot. I feel better knowing that I can protect myself if I have to. I am licensed to carry a firearm and practice a lot. I’m not a treat to anyone not meaning me harm.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2, TexasDiaperLover and 2 others
Edgewater said:
you draw incorrect positions.
It's exactly the correct position. Assault rifles have no place for anyone except the police and the armed forces. Hunting is fine. As long you arm yourself with a regular rifle or gun. There're simply no reason to have that kind of rifle.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Diaperman95, MsSara, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
It's exactly the correct position. Assault rifles have no place for anyone except the police and the armed forces. Hunting is fine. As long you arm yourself with a regular rifle or gun. There're simply no reason to have that kind of rifle.
We have many firearms and shoot competitively. Firearms have NEVER killed anyone! If a criminal wants a firearm, they will get it. Otherwise, they will build a bomb, poison, run you over or whatever.
Here on, let it be known.
I’m a Texan and citizen of the USA, which I love and a very conservative Republican. I know my constitutional rights and will legally fight to preserve them.
I’m pro-life and a Christian.
There you have it. Unfollow, ignore, black list me if you choose. I’m okay with it all.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Diaperman95, MsSara and 6 others
Edgewater said:
I understand that you are not my Dad, but it is simpler to use Dad as apposed to DadPhilosophor, correct.
Plus at best you may equal my age, but likely not.

What you saw was a tiny bit of the misinformation our trusting News Media is providing and the effect it has on individuals that only have them as a reference.

Have a great night and thank you for the reminder!
As I said, I agree with you, and doubly so about the misinformation. Albeit I wasn't completely sure if calling me just "Dad" was abbreviation or mockery .....I was pretty sure from what I've read of you and your reactions that it was just abbreviation. I also know sometimes my unsolicited advice can be irksome. I'm glad you clarified.

Have a great night, too!

• Love
Ellyn said:
We have many firearms and shoot competitively. Firearms have NEVER killed anyone! If a criminal wants a firearm, they will get it. Otherwise, they will build a bomb, poison, run you over or whatever.
Here on, let it be known.
I’m a Texan and citizen of the USA, which I love and a very conservative Republican. I know my constitutional rights and will legally fight to preserve them.
I’m pro-life and a Christian.
There you have it. Unfollow, ignore, black list me if you choose. I’m okay with it all.
Wow. Bravely and well spoken. I agree completely with you, and appreciate you being willing to not only clearly state your quite rational though increasingly maligned position on firearms, but also to identify your other positions so much. I greatly respect your courage of conviction. Have a very blessed evening!

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: MsSara, Diaperman95, Ellyn and 1 other person
SeniorMan said:
Prevail diapers are all I've known as an adult. Those only are stocked by my nursing home. Their laundry doesn't launder cloth diapers. Sigh! I do feel security and confidence with the Prevail diapers.
Are the prevail cloth back? I do not like cloth back disposables of any kind.

You know Nothing you are talking about. You believe everything the fake news tells you. Guns are not the issue in this country. People that cuddle their kids and never punish them or let them have defeat, or disappointment, or not het their way in life for once are the problem. These kids are the ones that cant handle the stress of everyday life and everything not be catered to them 24/7 and they snap. Over 390 million guns already in the US. How is outlawing any of new guns going to stop this non since? Criminals do not obey laws!!! If you was not brainwashed by the fake Media you would know this. Look at Chicago for Gods sake!! I own more than one AR 15 and several other rifles. Your own statement is proof of your ignorance! As the 223 and 5.56mm the round AR 15's shoot is a not a even a big round compared most all rifles that are used to kill a dear. I would not want shot with any rifle but a 5.56 is NOTHING Compared to a 30-06,30-30 or a 308 the most common guns used to hunt dear. In-fact if you knew anything about what you are saying you would know the M-16 and Ar15 are less lethal than the guns that was used prior to their development in war that fired 308 and 30 cal rounds. (More like the same size used to kill a deer also BTW.) In fact the M16 almost never got adopted by the military because many felt it was far less lethal than what they had. But what was the deciding factor was if they maimed or wounded the enemy not only would the wounded man be out of action but one or two others are going to put the rifle down to go save them. That is honest to god the truth.

Further more semi auto rifles are not assault rifles. In fact the term assault rifle is something totally made up by the people opposing firearms that look like military type guns and I bet 100 bucks you could not tell me the definition because none of you know jack about what you are saying. I also use to proudly sell guns almost every weekend at some of the largest gun shows in the world including the worlds largest gun Show the Wanna Maker Show in Tulsa twice a year. I know a hell a lot more than you will ever know on the subject. Tell me something which one of these guns is a assault rifle?
1684037043699.jpeg1684037083078.jpeg
Furthermore I conceal carry daily every where I go. To the hospital doctors post office and bank. I am not a target because know one knows I carry. Most my friends do not even know and that is the way I like it. You know the doctors building that got hit in Tulsa by the active shooter? I was at the doctor across the street the week before that and it gives me great confort to know I have a 9mm pistol and 31 rounds of Ammo on me at all times. Had someone else in tht clinic had the nerves to do the same maybe a few more good people would be alive today!

I will never give up my second amendment right nor should any other legal qualified citizen. This country do to the fake media could very possible be about to split and I am not going to be on the unarmed side of that shit for Nothing!! Further more if you want to see how your gun control laws are going to work out I strongly suggest you look at Chicago and New York! Only the criminals have guns & they have among the highest crime rates in The Us.

Texas does not want you! Nor does Oklahoma! 😂🤣

My deepest apologies to you Ellyn as I mean no disrespect. It is just this person hit a nerve trying to tear down good Americans that have every right to defend them self and have fun at the range as well as hunting deer with what ever style rifle they want. But I am always very well padded in my favorite diaper the Mega max when getting my range time in with my AR or MP5 or what ever other gun I own. .

BTW Crossfire so you know both of these are the exact same gun!! the Ruger 10-22 the most popular 22 in the world. I purchased the one with a wood stock and I put the black stock on it. According to your useless definition of a Assault rifle you keep throwing around the black one would be illegal and the wood one not. But what difference des this make on the rate of fire or size of magazine it holds and the caliber bullet? Nothing is your answer. It makes Zero difference. They are literally the same exact gun. i used a 22cal as a example but their are so many guns that you can do the same thing with in much larger calibers than a AR 15. Like a M1A. shown below. So please stop using terms you know nothing about. Also below is the size bullet a M1A and most Deer rifles shoot (308 and 5.56 that the AR 15 shoots.) You tell me what one you would rather get hit with. Unless you destroy every gun in the US with a magic wand we are married to the problem we have. So we best stop blaming the gun and fix the real issue and start raising responsible children again. My child grew up with guns hanging on the wall. She has not killed anyone Nor have I. But in closing here I will say in 2017 I had a Meth head kick my front door in at 5 am Christmas morning. He is damn lucky he sobered up enough to listen to my commands when he was starring down a 410 pistol at his head. The cops hauled him off but I do not know how it would of went had I not fell a sleep in my recliner in the living room the night before. So Even though I have never shot someone I have used my second amendment to protect my family. I am sorry if I came across strong but I am sick and tired of the ignorance. People talking about AR15's opposed to deer rifles and they know nothing of what they say. I could keep going on for hours about the so called assault rifle but that is not fair to this form. I might get moderated for this and if I do that's fine but I am going to take you with me as you started this with your false statements.
1684038814624.jpeg

m1a-series-1600x800-1-1024x512.png

I will probably get moderated for defending my rights against this anti anti gun nut. But I am just so tired of hearing his mouth yapp on about shit he knows nothing about.

again Ellyn I am sorry!

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: MsSara, Diprs2, Ellyn and 2 others
Diaperman95 said:
Are the prevail cloth back? I do not like cloth back disposables of any kind.
According to Prevail Customer Service, the backing on the Prevail Per-Fit 360 diaper is synthetic plastic, not cloth-backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back