• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Choosing your "avatar" picture

TeddyJoy said:
Yup. It has a bunch of options as far as poses and wardrobe. Useta have it as me in a bonnet, but it seemed a little too on the nose. I like this one better anyways. How did you come up with the name HoneySnow?
Well I love Snow White and often use an artist's rendition of her as my avatar. But I wanted more of a mommy vibe so I wouldn't be confused with all those little pretty princesses on the site😉. I think Honey is a sweet endearment so it seemed like a good combination hence HoneySnow.

• Love
Reactions: Cashew and Angelapinks
HoneySnow said:
Well I love Snow White and often use an artist's rendition of her as my avatar. But I wanted more of a mommy vibe so I wouldn't be confused with all those little pretty princesses on the site😉. I think Honey is a sweet endearment so it seemed like a good combination hence HoneySnow.
I often use luv as my term of endearment for those I'm colse to. I ain't English or nothing, just like the way it sounds. But honey is good too. It's sweet.

mine is Moby from paw patrol as a landpup

i headcanon he's autistic and so am i
plus, look how cute

• Love
Reactions: HoneySnow and ILuvDiapers
Back