• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Choosing your "avatar" picture

HoneySnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I'm very curious about how and why people choose there avatar pics. I work in IT so guys there often change theirs on a weekly basis, often it's a superhero or a reference to a new game coming out.
Obviously this is very different. I chose mine because I have always loved the sweetness in this image. I felt like it captures that mommy little bond in one shot so beautifully. I have a few like that I love.
I've noticed some people have objects, scenic shots, cartoons. So I'm curious.... what's the story behind your avatar picture?

Reactions: Cashew, Angelapinks, Etienne and 1 other person
Mine is just me in one of my favorite dresses!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
HoneySnow said:
I'm very curious about how and why people choose there avatar pics. I work in IT so guys there often change theirs on a weekly basis, often it's a superhero or a reference to a new game coming out.
Obviously this is very different. I chose mine because I have always loved the sweetness in this image. I felt like it captures that mommy little bond in one shot so beautifully. I have a few like that I love.
I've noticed some people have objects, scenic shots, cartoons. So I'm curious.... what's the story behind your avatar picture?

My first profile pic was of my favorite diaper that I wear, but now switched over to a pic of an adult changing station because it signifies, to me, having the epitome of trust in that other person to care for you and your needs in a nurturing and bonding way - that shows love!

sissybaby34 said:
Mine is just me in one of my favorite dresses!
It's a very pretty dress!

newAB43 said:
My first profile pic was of my favorite diaper that I wear, but now switched over to a pic of an adult changing station because it signifies, to me, having the epitome of trust in that other person to care for you and your needs in a nurturing and bonding way - that shows love!
I was actually wondering where you got that. It's great. Have always had a daydream about taking a little into a family bathroom in a mall or zoo and having my diaper bag to get him changed and all cleaned up in a public setting like that🤗

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
I use my avatar most everywhere, because it's me.

Mine is a seasoned caricature of whom I am: Mr Natural.

My picture is me wearing a mask because, I can be a shy boy sometimes.

Teddy said:
I use my avatar most everywhere, because it's me.
Question, and please don't be offended... Is a living plushy different from a furry or another term for the same thing?

LittleJames97 said:
My picture is me wearing a mask because, I can be a shy boy sometimes.
Need a onesie with a hood so you can duck in when needed

I really like that one, the onesie is so cute and has dinosaurs, and giving the fact im actually a dino.. makes sense!

littledinogoesrawr said:
I really like that one, the onesie is so cute and has dinosaurs, and giving the fact im actually a dino.. makes sense!
Very cool,I knew a little babysourus 🦖💗

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr
HoneySnow said:
Very cool,I knew a little babysourus 🦖💗
Now you know another! Raaaawr 🦖

Reactions: HoneySnow
Mine is my beloved Marci badge!! Since I've seen a few people use their Marci badges as pfps, I figured I'd join in on the fun!

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Cottontail, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
I wanted my user name to convey that I like thick diapers with a lot of pulp and came up with "El pulpo", which is actually spanish for octopus. I enhanced an octopus drawing (no copyright infringed) with a custom eightfold diaper of my preferred kind - white soft plastic shells and blue tapes.
I know that does not make very much sense in regard to octopus anatomy, but I happen to like it.

Sidenotes: I work also in IT. I don't think I'll ever change my avatar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill, ShyBoo81, Cottontail and 1 other person
ElPulpo said:
I wanted my user name to convey that I like thick diapers with a lot of pulp and came up with "El pulpo", which is actually spanish for octopus. I enhanced an octopus drawing (no copyright infringed) with a custom eightfold diaper of my preferred kind - white soft plastic shells and blue tapes.
I know that does not make very much sense in regard to octopus anatomy, but I happen to like it.

Sidenotes: I work also in IT. I don't think I'll ever change my avatar.
lol, I love the added diaper with all the tabs, omg I'm not sure I could handle all that, took me a while to get the 4 tabs right🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ElPulpo and newAB43
Mine is a picture of Lucas from Mother 3 that I got off I think deviantart, because well, I love the series, pretty simple.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and HoneySnow
HoneySnow said:
Question, and please don't be offended... Is a living plushy different from a furry or another term for the same thing?

No offence taken at all, and thank you for asking.

I would consider it a sub-genre of the furry fandom. After decades of being a bear cub toddler, I gravitated toward being transformed into a huggable living diapered plushie.

I wasn't planning on looking like Fred Flintstone in little-old-lady drag, but that's how it goes. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Lumos, CCemma, Cottontail and 1 other person
Mine is my demo derby race car I named him Manny

Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 74820
Back