• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Choosing your "avatar" picture

Mine is just a photo of the most handsome guy I know.

Mine just shows where I am from
I don't update avatars or profile photos hardly ever. My FB photo is 10 years old
Not the type to make changes

Reactions: HoneySnow
Mine is Frog and Toad. I chose it because... I'm not really sure. I love their dynamic, absolutely. But I think I chose it because it represents something I want someday -- a close, meaningful relationship with someone. A good friendship, like the kind they have with each other.

I have been considering changing my pfp and username for a while now, though. I just can't decide what to change them to.

Reactions: Cottontail
RainbowConnection said:
Mine is Frog and Toad. I chose it because... I'm not really sure. I love their dynamic, absolutely. But I think I chose it because it represents something I want someday -- a close, meaningful relationship with someone. A good friendship, like the kind they have with each other.

I have been considering changing my pfp and username for a while now, though. I just can't decide what to change them to.
I think what you have is nice, it reflects what you want. Is there something that sums it up better? There is something really special about a relationship that requires no words and you can sit in peace together gazing out at a rainy day enjoying the closeness of one another.

Reactions: Rainbow
I’m a furry lol so my profile picture is just a drawing I made of my fursona :3

My username is a nickname that a good friend calls me because I am quiet. Then I did a web search for a friendly mouse and I saw this one and it made me smile.

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Mine is Felicity Fox and Flick Fox from the series Enchantimals, because it not only features my favorite character of one of my favorite shows, but it is cute and works well with my little side. I do plan to possibly change it at some point if I find something that shows little me a little better and makes it less likely for someone I know to find me here but for now I am leaving it.

mines my fursona!!! 🫶 drew it specifically for this account last night haha

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Cottontail
That's ah my boat... said in my best Forest Gump voice

Mine is AI-generated Cute but Impish demon boy

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Cottontail
chamberpot said:
That's ah my boat... said in my best Forest Gump voice
"Life is like a mixed case of diapers. You never know what you're gonna wet." :)

• Haha
Reactions: newAB43, TeeMousy, rexiroo and 1 other person
HoneySnow said:
I'm very curious about how and why people choose there avatar pics. I work in IT so guys there often change theirs on a weekly basis, often it's a superhero or a reference to a new game coming out.
Obviously this is very different. I chose mine because I have always loved the sweetness in this image. I felt like it captures that mommy little bond in one shot so beautifully. I have a few like that I love.
I've noticed some people have objects, scenic shots, cartoons. So I'm curious.... what's the story behind your avatar picture?
Honestly I like to rotate between PFP's usually, not on here, but on discord and such. Ive kinda developed an eye for what makes a good PFP. Despite being an ABDL furry, i dont typically identify with babyfur stuff, its cute, but im tryna celebrate and recreate my toddlerhood experiences, so I find human art a lot more wholesome and relatable.

I chose my current pfp cuz its very relatable, and also very quaint, it isnt overtop, it doesnt draw attention to itself, its a vertical slice of a very wholesome and safe feeling.

Also nice, another IT baby. CIT to ABDL pipeline is real

Last edited:
Gooberology said:
Honestly I like to rotate between PFP's usually, not on here, but on discord and such. Ive kinda developed an eye for what makes a good PFP. Despite being an ABDL furry, i dont typically identify with babyfur stuff, its cute, but im tryna celebrate and recreate my toddlerhood experiences, so I find human art a lot more wholesome and relatable.

I chose my current pfp cuz its very relatable, and also very quaint, it isnt overtop, it doesnt draw attention to itself, its a vertical slice of a very wholesome and safe feeling.

Also nice, another IT baby. CIT to ABDL pipeline is real
I love the diaper check and that huffy little face, super cute. And yes IT attracts an interesting group. I'm very much a "work mom" too and I joke that I'm like Wendy with all her lost boys😊

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
My wife before she passed was into collecting camel related stuff, so using a camel made me something she would have wanted. I was also a professor of CS at the time (that's why the cap) since basically retired, And finally I like how my child name looks in blocks.

That's lovely 💗

mine is just a cool picture I come across online, I never changed it as its still cool ;) and people know who their talking to, if you change your picture people don't know its you their talking to right off,
People tend to associate your profile with your picture more than your name (or is that just me)

Mine is simply my first suprima slip/diaper cover. Trying to think of another one for in the future.

Mine's just a bad photo of my latest favourite nightdress. "Thou shall not try me. Mood 24/7"

Mine is the first DL artwork I requested from an excellent (in my opinion) ABDL anime artist. It's quite representative of my interest in DL (sweet, cute ladies in cute clothes and thick diapers!), as well as my interest in anime and manga as a hobby. I'm not interested in wearing diapers myself, but I really like cute girls in diapers.

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81
I choose mine because I was a big fan of the Calvin and Hobbes comics when I was growing up.

Reactions: chamberpot and Ecchi231
Back