Caught my Sister wearing my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sundae said:
My mom never caught me wearing but had said before that if her children ever wear diapers she would kill us (pretty sure she was joking about that last part but either way shes very against it)
Wow

RedPandaDL said:
Maybe someone she knows has kids who outgrew them or stopped needing them, and gave them to your sister to save until her kids get older. See if the package has fewer in it than before.
Sadly my sister doesn't have many friends in her area and none of them have kids.
srmousse said:
It could also just be a coincidence... When we found out we were pregnant with the newest of our family, we received several packs of diapers of various sizes, a couple of them were open with a few missing. Baby grows out of the size it finishes potty training, etc.

On the other hand, you should be able to tell if there are more missing when you visit her next...
It could be a coincidence, though my extended family aren't the kind of people to help out with things like diapers. (My extended family kinda hates us over a gross misunderstanding that i dont feel like explaining here) it only looked as though 2 were missing from the pack so ill if there are more gone then ill know. My sisters husband buys plenty of the diapers they get for their kids well before they run out so they wouldn't have any need to use the goodnites. So if there are any missing or if its a new pack of a larger size then ill know.

Reactions: Diprs2 and RedPandaDL
2012Stroke said:
Am I the only one weirded by that it is talking about a 14 year old?
She may be 14 but from what I have seen no one is talking maliciously about the girl.

Reactions: Diprs2
CookieMonstah said:
She may be 14 but from what I have seen no one is talking maliciously about the girl.

You do have a point and i am not dismissing it. There was talk about a 10 year old boy somewhere in this thread as well, and i think there needs to be a big line we do not cross.. for good or ill. i also am creeped out about this thread.. not necessarily about the treatment of this person, but because this subject is here at all.

Reactions: Sam I am
I'm late to this game, but what would YOU have liked to happen when YOU were 14? I'd go with that, personally.

randy1959 said:
You do have a point and i am not dismissing it. There was talk about a 10 year old boy somewhere in this thread as well, and i think there needs to be a big line we do not cross.. for good or ill. i also am creeped out about this thread.. not necessarily about the treatment of this person, but because this subject is here at all.
I don't know if an age limit should be defined, it's more about the intent of actual conversation that's taking place. Many of us started this diaper interest at a very young age, and it was a real bummer feeling like a freak with nothing to go on and feeling all alone. So, if a minor was the subject of a question related to exploring diapers, it seems perfectly reasonable for other members to chime in with questions that could help give good advice. However, if someone started asking "creepy questions" that appeared they were fantasizing about that minor, then that is definitely crossing a line.

Reactions: babydl, xtrucker59, Diprs2 and 14 others
LuvMyDiapers said:
I don't know if an age limit should be defined, it's more about the intent of actual conversation that's taking place. Many of us started this diaper interest at a very young age, and it was a real bummer feeling like a freak with nothing to go on and feeling all alone. So, if a minor was the subject of a question related to exploring diapers, it seems perfectly reasonable for other members to chime in with questions that could help give good advice. However, if someone started asking "creepy questions" that appeared they were fantasizing about that minor, then that is definitely crossing a line.
I will report them if need be I will not tolerate my sister being the object of sexual fanasties

Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, LadyP and 7 others
xtrabulk said:
I'm late to this game, but what would YOU have liked to happen when YOU were 14? I'd go with that, personally.
I was a bed wetter that still hated her protection at the time

Reactions: babydl and Diprs2
To me the gist of this thread was about dealing with a family dilemma. I think I have pretty strong creep antennae and this has not even come close to anything like that.
My takeaway here is that a sibling caught a break because her sister was in the know about something she might have struggled with for a long time. Potential crisis averted. Kudos to the Op for being a solid sister.

Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, CrayonRocket and 7 others
Subtlerustle said:
To me the gist of this thread was about dealing with a family dilemma. I think I have pretty strong creep antennae and this has not even come close to anything like that.
My takeaway here is that a sibling caught a break because her sister was in the know about something she might have struggled with for a long time. Potential crisis averted. Kudos to the Op for being a solid sister.
Ah thank you and I would never let anyone creep on my sis

Reactions: babydl, Diprs2, Lyric and 7 others
Well at least you found out why

Hahaha I love how this got brought back up.
Anyways, my step sister never had to wear diapers but I found a bag of diapers at the foot of her bed when I walked in to let her know dinner was ready. I was polite and knocked first of course. We never talked about and she may not know that I saw them, but it makes me wonder if she’s into diapers

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
My sister knows that I wear diapers and supports me, when I was younger she would buy for me because I was too ashamed of buying them in supermarkerts, and when I sleep in her place she helps me with the disposal in the building (needs key) so people wont find out. Once my mother found a receipt of drynites in one of my pockets and she covered for me saying that they were for her job where she worked with special needs children.

However, she has like 0 interest in diapers.

Reactions: Diapersntights
My advice would be to just sit her down some time and just tell her you know she wears diapers and just ask her if she is an Abdl or if she just likes wearing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back