Body Shaver Recommendations?

I have a norelco multi groom, I can shave top to bottom with it. I’ve cut my hair on my head, face, ???. You name it!

Reactions: abrich
abrich said:
It sounds like that's a good way to go, so I'll look to build shaving into my regular routines. What do you use to epilate and do you do that on your whole body? Thanks for replying! :)
I use a Braun Silk·épil 9. I've had it for years.

Using creams, I sometimes lose my fingerprint for day or so and have to type a password/pin to get into a device. It also weakens my nails. I've learned to be really careful with them. But it does leave my skin feeling great after!

Reactions: abrich and PadPhilosopher
just go get a couple laser treatments and then get waxed.

diapernh said:
I have a norelco multi groom, I can shave top to bottom with it. I’ve cut my hair on my head, face, ???. You name it!
Thank you! I'll have a look at that one too! :)

MudPuppy said:
I use a Braun Silk·épil 9. I've had it for years.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll have a look at that one. :) Does it hurt in use? Thanks again!

MudPuppy said:
Using creams, I sometimes lose my fingerprint for day or so and have to type a password/pin to get into a device. It also weakens my nails. I've learned to be really careful with them. But it does leave my skin feeling great after!
Thanks @MudPuppy! That sounds like something else I need to be aware of if I decide to give the chemical options a try. What creams have you used? Thanks again! :)

Kbaby84 said:
just go get a couple laser treatments and then get waxed.
Thanks @Kbaby84! I hadn't even thought about laser treatments… It's not something I've ever come across before. I shall have a look online and see how it all works! Thanks again! :)

Tried a couple for a quick trim they are ok but there’s nothing like waxing . Then I don’t need to worry for about 30 to 40 days .

mightytoddler said:
Tried a couple for a quick trim they are ok but there’s nothing like waxing . Then I don’t need to worry for about 30 to 40 days .
Thanks for your reply @mightytoddler! How do you find the pain with waxing? Do you do it yourself or get it done professionally?

Thanks again! :)

abrich said:
Thanks for your reply @mightytoddler! How do you find the pain with waxing? Do you do it yourself or get it done professionally?

Thanks again! :)
My mommy does it I can’t do it I stop when I pull the tabs with the wax lol . When mommy does it she tickles my tummy then quickly rips the tab so fast it’s over in a flash . Then mommy puts baby lotion on the area and softly rubs it in . That makes a big difference too . We wanted to do laser hair removal but OMG $$$$😳. Mommy likes me to be as smooth as a baby all the time . The worst area is down there … ouch ! She uses a powder on my skin some how the wax only sticks to hair and not the skin . So when waxing sensitive areas there’s no skin being pulled at all . There are videos on YouTube explaining how to use talc before applying wax so it doesn’t hurt much . I love feeling like a toddler without any hair it also stops any bad diaper odors because hair holds moisture that can smell yukie . TT just rolls off your skin into your diaper when lotion is on your skin . If you try waxing if you can have someone else do it for you it makes a big difference 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, abrich and PadPhilosopher
mightytoddler said:
My mommy does it I can’t do it I stop when I pull the tabs with the wax lol . When mommy does it she tickles my tummy then quickly rips the tab so fast it’s over in a flash . Then mommy puts baby lotion on the area and softly rubs it in . That makes a big difference too . We wanted to do laser hair removal but OMG $$$$😳. Mommy likes me to be as smooth as a baby all the time . The worst area is down there … ouch ! She uses a powder on my skin some how the wax only sticks to hair and not the skin . So when waxing sensitive areas there’s no skin being pulled at all . There are videos on YouTube explaining how to use talc before applying wax so it doesn’t hurt much . I love feeling like a toddler without any hair it also stops any bad diaper odors because hair holds moisture that can smell yukie . TT just rolls off your skin into your diaper when lotion is on your skin . If you try waxing if you can have someone else do it for you it makes a big difference 🥰
Hi @mightytoddler! It sounds like you and your mommy have a good system in place! I'll have a look into that, although I think the embarrassment of having to go somewhere is a bit of a barrier for me… I'll take a look on YouTube though, as that sounds like a good technique, I would love to be completely hairless in my nappy area! :)

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, mightytoddler and PadPhilosopher
abrich said:
Hi @mightytoddler! It sounds like you and your mommy have a good system in place! I'll have a look into that, although I think the embarrassment of having to go somewhere is a bit of a barrier for me… I'll take a look on YouTube though, as that sounds like a good technique, I would love to be completely hairless in my nappy area! :)
This sounds a lot less painful, less expensive, and comes in the post. :)

abrich said:
Thanks! That might be something to try once I've got used to shaving. :)
Maybe there's no need to get used to shaving. :)

I like everything involving hair to be growth reversible, but if you want something longer term, that looks like the ticket. There are lots of options, and likely some off the shelf ones.

DadPhilosopher said:
Maybe there's no need to get used to shaving. :)
Perhaps not! :)

abrich said:
Thanks for letting me know! I'll have a look at that one. :) Does it hurt in use? Thanks again!
Not too much after a few times. Not sure if I'm just used to it or the new hair is holding on less tightly. And one omission: I shave my armpits when I epilate; I don't epilate them. The skin is too loose and it would hurt way too much from pinching and pulling!

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605 and abrich
MudPuppy said:
Not too much after a few times. Not sure if I'm just used to it or the new hair is holding on less tightly. And one omission: I shave my armpits when I epilate; I don't epilate them. The skin is too loose and it would hurt way too much from pinching and pulling!
Thanks @MudPuppy! That's really useful to know. :) Thanks again!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I just shave everytime I shower lol makes it easier lol

DadPhilosopher said:
I remarked to myself that I hadn't seen myself so clearly since I was a child. I'm bigger there now, but it still gives it a more child-like appearance. I'm mostly indifferent to that, but some would not be.
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I’m glad to hear that you had less irritation this time and that you found a soothing cream. It sounds like you are experimenting with different products and methods to achieve your desired result. I hope you are happy with the outcome and feel comfortable with your appearance. 😊

Back