Best diaper you ever tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena L4, ConfiDry 24/7, & ABU Simple/Space Hands down. :)

Northshore Supreme definitely. The fit is amazing and doesn't clump up at all when soaked.

I can't really seem to pick just one, as I've used so many that I've loved. The Abena M4, Molicare Super Plus, Tena Slip Maxi, Bambino Bellissimo, Cuddlz, ABUniverse SDK.. There are so many. I usually have a horrible time picking just one brand when I get the chance to order.

Cloud :cloud9:

I'll also throw my hat in the ring for ABU Space/LittlePawz/Simple. Unbelievably soft and comfy, refastenable tapes that DON'T lose their grip, could absorb Niagara Falls, but most importantly...

They're so CUTE and FUN to play around in! :D

Molicare and Tena Slip, no doubt those are my favourites!

Best diaper I ever tried was 1st generation dry 24/7, nothing has compaired before or after that, there are new diapers I like but that one stands out as the best.
I also use to wear pampers size 6 plastic backed, those were great, but at a different level.

Seni quatros are the best cloth backed I have ever tried, they're good in terms of absorbency and their tapes are awesome; They use adhesive tapes instead of hook and loop velcro style.

My preferred diapers are Crinklz by far. They absorb a lot and are very crinkly :eek:
I can't say too much more because there aren't many brands here.

Iron said:
The ABU Space or Pawz are easily my favorites right now. And probably the best diaper I've ever tried. But I'm seriously liking the new SDK v2s right now as well. They both have their uses for sure.

I have to change my answer now that I've tried the Rearz Safari diaper. Extremely soft. A great outer shell. Comfortable and not a bunch-fest in the crotch. Probably the best diaper I've ever tried.

Can't even fit in them anymore, and I'm plotting on getting legit pamps soon, but I would have to say good old Huggies.

1. Little Pawz
2. Teddy Bambinos
3. Tykables Overnights
4. Abena M4s
5. Snuggies Waddlers
6. SDKs/Cushies
7. Molicares

My daily diapers (I wear 24/7 by choice) used to be the old tena slip maxis. Now they don't carry them anywhere :(. They have since been replaced from xp Medicals id slip PE. But the tena slip maxis were my favorite, cool design, they fit me perfectly, and they held a ton for how thin they were. Oh well.

Iron said:
I have to change my answer now that I've tried the Rearz Safari diaper. Extremely soft. A great outer shell. Comfortable and not a bunch-fest in the crotch. Probably the best diaper I've ever tried.

Wish they weren't so darn expensive. Case prices are at the sample price point, and samples/bags are outrageous.

Cloth diapers from Babykins with plastic pants. Their night time diaper with a doubler holds plenty and then some.

After trying bambino bellisimos for a few days I will say that they are my new favorite diapers. I haven't tried any others from bambino but would like to. Also about to order either some ABU little pawz or tykables to try

The best diaper ever is the one you have on now!

bambinod said:
Wish they weren't so darn expensive. Case prices are at the sample price point, and samples/bags are outrageous.

True. This is the only reason holding me back from buying more.

Tetra said:
The best diaper ever is the one you have on now!

I think the best one is your next diaper. When it gets really wet and cold it feels so nice to get into a new clean diaper.

Bambino Bellisimo or teddy

Dry 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back