Best diaper you ever tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best diaper I've seen in a store were Molicares and it was in a medical supply store. As far as like a Walmart or stores of that type, I've never seen anything much better than depends. Most brands are a bit better than depends, but they all pale in comparison to any premium diaper.

The best diapers that I have ever tried has been Abena M4 and Snuggies. They have always given me a great fit and they hardly ever leak on me and if they do I did it on purpose most of the time.

Starfish said:
I ordered a sample pack of the barebum diapers! (Only two and free shipping :D) they where discretely shipped, but if you still live with your parents idk they might still be nosy about what you ordered. They were the first AB diaper I tried, and I loved them. Next I'm thinking of trying the tykables overnight because they swell a lot apparently.

I do still live with my parents and when I get a package they usually ask me what I got. I usually say I haven't open it yet although I already have. I don't wear around them, only in my room alone. I would like to find more places that ship discreetly. I know diaper- Connoisseur is discreet because that was where my last order was from and I just ordered more from rearz and it says they ship discreetly but I haven't got them yet so I hope they will be.

I have tried every Plastic and cloth insurance diaper that is sold and say hands down the ATN'S are the best as far as stuff I buy myself to try I have tried most of the first generation of ABDL diapers and for long trips I used to use the Abena m4, now I use the Northshore Supreme it has a better front end than the Abena's which for me is important because I am in a chair the stiffness and front end are what make me love it. My daily diapers for around town are Angelfluff Ultimate 3 contours with "blue ice" pants and Jeanie at Babykins has me spoiled rotten in her onesies( I have a huge collection of every color and style that is on the menu and then some that are custom unique to me,she gives a ridiculous great price for making them both when you order large quantities and if you ship her a particular fabric print or color material she makes them out of that for a song .I have some onesies that Elton John would have worn in his flamboyant costume period.

Do you guys where plastic pants over your diapers to prevent leakage by maintaining closer contact when soaked?

Tommygun619 said:
I do still live with my parents and when I get a package they usually ask me what I got. I usually say I haven't open it yet although I already have. I don't wear around them, only in my room alone. I would like to find more places that ship discreetly. I know diaper- Connoisseur is discreet because that was where my last order was from and I just ordered more from rearz and it says they ship discreetly but I haven't got them yet so I hope they will be.

I doubt there even exists any ABDL companies that would NOT ship discreetly by default!
They would have to file bankruptcy after a week :p!

ARBO said:
Do you guys where plastic pants over your diapers to prevent leakage by maintaining closer contact when soaked?

Disposables don't wick as well as cloth, you really don't want to compress them against your skin or you will get leaks out the front and top. Those are best left with lots of room in the crotch and front, but by all means keep the lowers around the legs snug or at least pulled up good. The leak guards will help.

The leg elastic around plastic pants is 'ok' at keeping in leaks, but it's hard to be very effective that way without having the bands really tight around your skin and that'd work your skin over pretty quick. They're mainly designed for cloth diapers, which have no waterproofing on the outside, and need the plastic shell of the pant to keep from just plain contact-leaking right onto your pants. With disposables, they're already waterproof on the shell, so any leaks are going to come from the leg gathers usually, and that's about where the plastic pant leg elastic is anyway. As mentioned above, they don't provide a large amount of protection there.

Best I've tried;

Rearz Safari - Insane diaper. Thick and thirsty. Inspire + is the less expensive white version
Rearz spoiled V2 - Best until the safari. Inspire V2 is the cheaper white version
Bambino Belissimo
Bambino anything else like teddy, classico etc
Dry 24/7 - Best non-ABDL diaper and best fit for me of anything.
Abena Abri-form Xplus
Molicare

I live in Canada and Rearz often has amazing in-store specials at their store location like buy 2 get 1 free cases and 25% off or more.

Babykins all-in-one cloth pullup - nice thick, warm, soft cloth with outer protective layer from Babykins in British Columbia. Warm, thick, really comfortable to wear and hold a whole lot of pee before overflowing.

Abena L4 (Plastic Backed) tied at 1 with Tena Maxi Slip, I could wear those for ever.

The Abena Premiums would be one of the worst... at the cost paid for them, they are the worst.

Hands down has been the ABU Little Pawz. Bellisimo was my go to for night and X plus were my day time choice. The first time I tried out the little pawz it blew my mind! Not just because of the print but the overall comfort, fit, and absorbency. Now its tykables in the day and LP at night.

Tommygun619 said:
I still live at home and can't get diapers as much as I would like to except for horrible drug store brands. I recently created my own sample pack of m4s, cuddlz, molicare, Id slip, and DC armor and idyl. I would like to get more and lime the ones I have gotten but I don't know which kinds are good. Also which kinds are shipped discreetly?

If you're not IC I would suggest ABUniverse because they are by and far the best diapers as far as fun is concerned. If you're IC however I would suggest Bambino's because they are almost as fun and have amazing performance characteristics otherwise. Be advised both are shipped very discreetly and have good customer service. Keep in mind as far as being discreet is concerned though almost all vendors will be very discreet because it's just generally good for business.

I'd say crinklz and abu space. Crinklz because they are extremely soft and the print is soooo cute! And the Space diaper because of the performance.

I live in France. Best solution I've found for 12 hours in bed without leaks is an Abena L4 with a Hartman/Molicare one litre pad which neatly fits between the leak borders. Plastic pants on top as the Abenas are not plastic backed.

I'm going to go with an ABU Simple. My tests have found it to have slightly more capacity than Dry 24/7s. But when I add a Abena AbriLet Maxi booster pads the ABU simples pull ahead. Dry 24/7s with the boosters would start to leak with an hour or so left in my shift. The ABU Simples last until I get home to change.
ARBO said:
I concur with the other response that you don't want your disposable squashed against you. If it can't expand then it can't absorb as much. From my experience plastic pants are most useful as a support structure to prevent sagging/tape failure. I use GaryWare Diaper covers. They have space for disposal expansion but give it a strong support to prevent sagging / tape failure. Additionally I've found it makes any diaper almost silent which is great for the workplace.

Current Best disposable: Northshore Supreme. The medium fits my body like a glove.

I'm sure the newest "premium" ABDL diapers are good, but other than Bambinos and the older Abu SDK, I haven't tried the rest. I'm not interested in paying $2 per diaper and up. Must be great for rich people and those who role play every now and then, but I use diapers for their intended purpose and go through an average of 4 a day. Plus if you really want a babyish diaper, go cloth. Very thick and a large variety of styles. And, over time, much cheaper than disposables.

For those that missed out, the original Molicare Super Plus, Dry 24/7, Abena X-Plus and even Wellness Supreme that came out years ago were fantastic. Sadly, these manufacturers watered down their products (i.e. used cheaper plastic, removed absorbent layers and reduced coverage) to make more money.

Spaz said:
Sadly, these manufacturers watered down their products

Maybe they forgot, that's our job!

I'm firmly in the Tena camp. Their diapers are so soft and swell up nicely.
The old ones were better, but the plastic backed new Super/Maxi/Ultra Active Fit is pretty close.

Its not a huge diaper to make you waddle though.

giantguy99 said:
If you're not IC I would suggest ABUniverse because they are by and far the best diapers as far as fun is concerned. If you're IC however I would suggest Bambino's because they are almost as fun and have amazing performance characteristics otherwise. Be advised both are shipped very discreetly and have good customer service. Keep in mind as far as being discreet is concerned though almost all vendors will be very discreet because it's just generally good for business.

I am not incontinent, the only one I have tried from abuniverse are the cushies both plastic and cloth backed. I love the crinklz, they are so comfy and have a cute print. I haven't tried bambinos but I would like to, maybe my next order will be for some classicos or bellisimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back