Best diaper you ever tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comficare used to be my preferred diaper until they stopped manufactoring it :sad:
And ABU SpaceDiaper is by far the best AB/Little diaper i ever have tried :worshippy: ,very alike the Comficare

I havn't had the lock to try out all the ABU diapers unfortunately, they are a bit hard to come by in EU :(
But it seams like thats the best AB diaper in the world right now, and the New Crinklz getting close :)

bambinod said:
Maybe they forgot, that's our job!

HA! Too bad I can't water down their products and get paid for it. I'd have to quit my day job.

Comficare L10 was my favorite top diaper. But they don't make it anymore. Abu simple is now my new top diaper. But there are some others I want to try out there.

Have only tried Tena Maxi Slip and Abena M4 so far, both are excellent but really love the M4!

Of the few kinds i've tried, my favourite is the Abena M4. The Tena slip active fit ultima comes second.

From what I've tried.

Abena L4's plastic backed and Tena Maxi Slips would be the best.... everything else has been disappointing

back to 96 i wore '' tender'' diaper
that was the brand as i can remember
this was an amazing plastic backed white diaper
with a pink n blue line in the middle

1. Fabine
2. Space
3. Bellisimos
4. ABU SDK/Cushies 2.0
5. Bambino Classico/teddy

Unfortunately my favorite was the ABU SDK v1. Just recently tried one before they switched. I've now tried the newer v2 but it's just too big now.

I liked the tykables, but something about the white with just printed tape panel seemed to strike a memory chord.

I've just tried overnites I love them! they are very asorbent!
also I love goodnites!

I am not well seasoned diaper wearer so there just very few I tried. Out of those, my favourite are Bellisimo and Dry 24/7.

I am also new to wearing adult diapers, and so far have only tried one kind - Bambino Bellissimos - but so far I love them! I am trying ABU Space diapers next, so we'll have to see how they compare! My hope is to try out as many different kinds as I can before committing to one kind for bulk ordering. It's a wonderful diaper adventure! :D

Easily ABU Space/Pawz. Literally the perfect diaper imo.

I think the best I have used and tried out well are the Fabines, but there so expensive so they only come out when I know I can wear until they are completely soaked, and they take a long time to use.

I have not really new to diapers, I took a 10 year break. I have tried the bambino Classico, bambino teddy, ABU SDK v-1 and v-2. I have liked them all so far. I just ordered some rearz and can't wait to try them out.

The ABU Space or Pawz are easily my favorites right now. And probably the best diaper I've ever tried. But I'm seriously liking the new SDK v2s right now as well. They both have their uses for sure.

The best so for are Xplus M4

Another vote for ABU's premium lines: Space/Paws/Simple, which are all essentially the same shell. The tapes are amazing -- truly refastenable, multiple times -- and strong! The diaper lining is incredibly soft and the shell has just the right amount of crinkle. And the absorbency is truly amazing. Phenomenal product.

I'm a huge fan of Dry 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back