Bed wetting Issues- How many pair of plastic pants are ing your drawer?

Zeke said:
Way, way too many! Although I’ve only become incontinent within the past 8 years I’ve been a PPL, plastic pants lover, for as far back as I can remember. This led me to having small collections of them as a kid. Now that I’m using them for the purpose for which they were designed I have a huge collection. There’s not currently a woman in my life or I would have a difficult time trying to justify to her why I have the number that I do (I’m quite sure that it near to 100 pair by now!).
I loved them as a little boy too.

• Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, BillSpeed, vp39 and 1 other person
I wore them over my disposable nappies in bed during my teens. They were rather crinkly "Sandra" pants.
Nowadays or should I say nights I wear either Drylife plastic pants or Mylesta nylon ones.

Last edited:
bigbabybuffalo said:
I love reading Incontguy’s post “about a dozen for bedwetting”. That gives me the same thrill as Forced when he says”just hearing the word “plastic pants” gives me a thrill”. I feel the same about the word “ bedwetting” I guess because I was one and didn’t want stop, but no one put me back into diapers.

I love wearing diapers and plastic pants for my bedwetting.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Wetshisbed
INCONTGUY said:
Me too I couldn't sleep without them now.

Reactions: BillSpeed
This is in no way bragging. Let's just say if you had starting collecting them 35 years ago, how many would you have now?

iampadded said:
I still have bedwetting issues. I own about 14 pair of plastic pants. They seem to accumulate Faster than I toss the worn out ones.
Six pair of baby pants and a dozen cloth diapers were the norm I grew-up with. I pretty much stick with that today, except that the cloth diapers have given way to disposables.

huggiesthick said:
This is in no way bragging. Let's just say if you had starting collecting them 35 years ago, how many would you have now?
I started collecting plastic panties even before that, and have a couple of hundred pairs. A huge variety, but there are still some that only get worn once in a while, and some that I wear more than once a week.

bigbabybuffalo said:
I love reading Incontguy’s post “about a dozen for bedwetting”. That gives me the same thrill as Forced when he says”just hearing the word “plastic pants” gives me a thrill”. I feel the same about the word “ bedwetting” I guess because I was one and didn’t want stop, but no one put me back into diapers.
For me it’s the word rubbers. When I am wearing my rubbers I’m always telling myself I M wearing rubbers, I have rubbers on underneath my trousers, I love wearing rubbers, rubbers, rubbers, rubbers. Just saying over and over again.

Reactions: warmfeeling, sambus and vp39
I have a stash of of around 100 pairs of rubbers at the moment. Around 70 tpu of various colours and 30 Haian mainly pink and blue and a small number of clear.
Have had Suprima and Babykins in the past.
Don’t know why we have such large stashes, just keep buying them. I think the anticipation of waiting for new rubbers to come through the door is almost as good as wearing them

Reactions: sissybaby34, vp39 and Forced
Five pairs. 2 are for really thick diapers only because they are comically big.

Reactions: littledub1955
diapers4life said:
I have 4 Suprima plastic pants in different colors. I don't really have a fetish or particular liking for them, but have them solely for practical reasons. Since I usually wear plastic-backed diapers, they are not a necessity most of the time and I only put them on when I want to have particular peace of mind. However, at work I normally put one on top of my diaper because it definitely helps with smells, too. They also keep the diaper up once it's soggy. I noticed that I make much better use of my diapers when wearing a pair of plastic pants on top, maybe that's because I feel safer and protected from leaks.
I wear thick cotton diapers so I have to wear plastic pants but I only have 4 pairs. The best thing I like about them is they are very loud and crinkly.

INCONTGUY said:
I love wearing diapers

Reactions: warmfeeling
littledub1955 said:
I love wearing diapers
and plastic pants for 24/7

Reactions: warmfeeling and BillSpeed
Probably have about 60-70 pairs of plastic pants. Love wearing them over my cloth diapers.

12 or so Gary Active pants in two different sizes. I am experimenting with plastic and rubber pants.

BillSpeed said:
I have a stash of of around 100 pairs of rubbers at the moment. Around 70 tpu of various colours and 30 Haian mainly pink and blue and a small number of clear.
Have had Suprima and Babykins in the past.
Don’t know why we have such large stashes, just keep buying them. I think the anticipation of waiting for new rubbers to come through the door is almost as good as wearing them
"I think the anticipation of waiting for new rubbers to come through the door is almost as good as wearing them" This is so true, I love getting anything AB related delivered and its always exciting to open the parcel/package. I have several packs of 3 Haian plastic pants waiting to be used. Opening and first time using new ones is very special.

• Love
Reactions: vp39 and BillSpeed
well, i have quite a few, and i get a fewever couple months, i also wear them 24/7 these days. My normal is a megamax with cotton briefs over the diaper and then waterproof pants (brief in the middle wi absorb a few drops that migh get by the megamax)

So, i have some PVC but i prefer the nylon ones from gary and also the trifecta ones from north shore.

I'd have a ton more but i lost everything i owned in a house fire awhile back so i have only the last several years worth. I also do toss out the ones that get ripped or completely gone to trash.

I find the nylon ones or trifecta ones outlast the PVC or plastic ones quite a bit, and for me the are more comfortable. But i still have some plastic ones, some artful ones the GF got me as well, and also some pocket diapers and AIO diapers too,

Overall id say i have like 30+ diaper covers, also i have like 10+ diaper suits (preventawear) onesies(only like 12) and lots of footed pjs like LKS that are all snug and keep diaper in place.

Being IC i like the covers to keep things from leaking, and either the cover or a suit/onesie/pjs to keep the diaper in place and in contact with the skin and not to sag. Having it be a suit where there is no access to the diaper area at all and cannot adjust or play around is a plus for me, as i do find that wihout thinking especially lying down i'll pu my hand in there which is sorta a bad habit for sure.

Actually none 🤣 Why would i need plastic pants? At home it doesn't matter if the bed gets wet. 😇 And if I'm out, I use a bed pad to keep the bed dry.

Back