Bed wetting Issues- How many pair of plastic pants are ing your drawer?

One pair of pul bloomers but Ive always wondered what the advantages of covers vs bloomers were 🤔 I’m afraid to rock regular covers but should I be?

Reactions: Babybike2 and ik02
Around 10 right now. They have been an absolute lifesaver. From Northshores trifecta, and incontrol and leakmasters covers have been an absolute life saver being fairly newly incontinent and a heavy wetter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybike2
Better buy double terry cloth plastic pants!!!

Sourpants said:
I actually do not have any. I have minor diaper leaks out the front of my diaper sometimes (tummy sleeper) but I use a mattress protector.
Every one who wears leaks sometimes. It's just part of being in diapers. I wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed, but my mattress protector saves the day a few times each month.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Wetshisbed
I have over two dozen diaper pants and some bloomers mainly rubber.

Reactions: Babybike2 and sissybaby34
I have 9 plastic pants plus 2 terry lined plastic pants in my current rotation. I also have a box of very worn plastic pants which are still usable, but very dried out and stiff, so I don't wear them anymore.

I have 4 Suprima plastic pants in different colors. I don't really have a fetish or particular liking for them, but have them solely for practical reasons. Since I usually wear plastic-backed diapers, they are not a necessity most of the time and I only put them on when I want to have particular peace of mind. However, at work I normally put one on top of my diaper because it definitely helps with smells, too. They also keep the diaper up once it's soggy. I noticed that I make much better use of my diapers when wearing a pair of plastic pants on top, maybe that's because I feel safer and protected from leaks.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
iampadded said:
I still have bedwetting issues. I own about 14 pair of plastic pants. They seem to accumulate Faster than I toss the worn out ones.
About a dozen pairs

iampadded said:
I still have bedwetting issues. I own about 14 pair of plastic pants. They seem to accumulate Faster than I toss the worn out ones.
Hello,

I use my plastic panties with double thickness Terry nappy pants every night, with single thickness sometimes during the day or with a more discrete disposable if I feel I need it.

I have a lot of colours and different types but due to cracking and aging of older traditional panties, I have been investing in newer TPU panties but they are much more noisy. But I have to confess this is a benefit in my mind, I love the extra crackle. 🤭

I’ve probably got about 15 pairs, many in white, blue, yellow and pink with a few clear popper pants, I think there’s about 4 pairs that are frilly rhumba panties that I love.

I just love the different colours and frillies to match my dresses or nightwear.

Jenny x ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: BillSpeed, Shannon1024 and vp39
Babybike2 said:
I have 9 plastic pants plus 2 terry lined plastic pants in my current rotation. I also have a box of very worn plastic pants which are still usable, but very dried out and stiff, so I don't wear them anymore.
Why keep the box?

iampadded said:
Why keep the box?
Well, apparently, I never seen a pair of plastic pants that I didn't like. Even if they are worn out!

Reactions: BillSpeed, iampadded and vp39
Only two currently as I have been using boosters a little more so I haven't needed to use a pair of plastic pants as much. But plastic pants are on my shopping list to get a few more of.

I have about 20 or so plastic pants various sizes and types and colours mostly on the tight side sometime splitting at the seam.

Reactions: BillSpeed and jbond007
BrumasKintal said:
I have about 20 or so plastic pants various sizes and types and colours mostly on the tight side sometime splitting at the seam.
If they’re split it the same why keep them? It seems they’d be kind of useless as a moisture barrier.

I have around 200 pair , independent of type of diaper I am always wearing plastic or rubber pants or bloomers .

Reactions: Shannon1024
15 - 20. All types, Pink, Blue, Clear, Patterns, Load crinkly pair. I love them and wear all the time when I am in full nappies, which is most days. :)

Probably between 20 and 30. We have over 12 pairs of pul and then we have an absolute assortment of different colours, textures and prints. We have a big drawer full, put it that way. Lol.

Reactions: BillSpeed and Babybub
I always tried different types and have a collection of about 20. I use 3 on regular basis and swap them out. I like different design colour thickness and snapp or pull ups.

I love reading Incontguy’s post “about a dozen for bedwetting”. That gives me the same thrill as Forced when he says”just hearing the word “plastic pants” gives me a thrill”. I feel the same about the word “ bedwetting” I guess because I was one and didn’t want stop, but no one put me back into diapers.

200+

Reactions: BillSpeed
Back