Bed wetting Issues- How many pair of plastic pants are ing your drawer?

iampadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I still have bedwetting issues. I own about 14 pair of plastic pants. They seem to accumulate Faster than I toss the worn out ones.

Reactions: Babybike2
24/7 nappy wearer and have nearly 20

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I think I have about 10 to 12 pairs of plastic panties for different needs. Some pink, some clear.

Without inventorying I’d say 10 pair, all translucent vinyl. Of the 10 I’m currently using 2 (nights only) with the remaining reserved for future use.

Reactions: Deleted member 70469 and CLPP
I've got more than I need, probably around 15-20 pair, some of them are really good ones and others are cheapo Amazon specials. I only really use them when I wear cloth diapers or absolutely cannot risk a leak.

Reactions: Deleted member 70469
I'm incontinent. Even when I switched to disposable diapers decades ago, I continued to wesr plastic pants. I have somewhere around two dozen pair, some PUL, some Leakmaster vinyl, and some Leskmaster Deluxe.

PUL are most comfortable but because they breathe they also leak. Leakmaster protect well but tear easily and stiffen after only a short while. Leakmaster Deluxe are far stronger and resistant to lesking but also much less comfortable snd quite noisy.

Reactions: ogdlv and iampadded
I have more than 20 plastic panties to wear over my diapers. I'm including a few rumba panties with ruffles.

I have lots of plastic pants! I always loved them....being so shiny and smooth, lots of crinkle...some are snug and some big and poofy. I have about 50 pairs. My adult Gerbers which are vintage are my favorite. I also have some "old timey" Lang ones from 1981 which are now over 40 years old , I love those too and are still wearable. So many other assorted brands old and new as well. So yes my drawer is stuffed full of them.!

Reactions: BillSpeed, Shannon1024, ogdlv and 2 others
A couple of hundred...full-cut, bikini cut, translucent, opaque, Gary, InControl, Suprima, Fetware, Rearz, ACMedical, even a few PU but mostly vinyl in lots of different colors. Yeah, I do have the collector gene....

Reactions: BillSpeed, Shannon1024, ogdlv and 2 others
I currently have over 20 pairs of PUL pants, three different types all have their own uses, I use three every night as I am super vigilant about leaks in bed.
Daytime I only have one on over my stretch pants and disposable.

Way, way too many! Although I’ve only become incontinent within the past 8 years I’ve been a PPL, plastic pants lover, for as far back as I can remember. This led me to having small collections of them as a kid. Now that I’m using them for the purpose for which they were designed I have a huge collection. There’s not currently a woman in my life or I would have a difficult time trying to justify to her why I have the number that I do (I’m quite sure that it near to 100 pair by now!).

Reactions: BillSpeed, DLPeakOut and vp39
About 12 pair, with two being rubber.

Last edited:
11 pairs. Mainly Haian but some Suprima. I have a fetish. What can I say?

Reactions: BillSpeed, DLPeakOut and vp39
I just love plastic pants, even hearing the words gives me a thrill.
I reckon have around 40 pairs in my stash accumulated over the years, I’ll to count them one day.

Reactions: BillSpeed, ogdlv, DLPeakOut and 1 other person
I still have some left over when I had to start wearing ! I think maybe up to 6 or 8 with different colors and prints on them that maybe still useful yet ???

Reactions: littledub1955 and BillSpeed
About 10-12 of various styles.

iampadded said:
I still have bedwetting issues. I own about 14 pair of plastic pants. They seem to accumulate Faster than I toss the worn out ones.
Same here. It's hard to toss them even when rhey wear out. I do throw some out about once a year. I currently have about a dozen, with half of them being in my current rotation.

About a dozen for bedwetting and increasingly frequent daytime accidents.

Reactions: ogdlv, DLPeakOut and Constantlydamp
I actually do not have any. I have minor diaper leaks out the front of my diaper sometimes (tummy sleeper) but I use a mattress protector.

Reactions: Babybike2
I don't know exactly how many pairs of plastic panties I own but I don't believe I'm in danger of running out any time soon.

Reactions: BillSpeed, vp39 and Babybike2
Back