Attitudes to bedwetting pants/nappies in other cultures.

In other european countries bedwetting is also not so accetable like in anglosaxon countries like UK//USA/CAN/AUS/NZ. I heard that there is also shaming attitudes in some central european countries.
In far east, in South Korea there is also big negative attitudes towards adults who wear diapers. That is what Iread,never been in Korea

Reactions: Beowulf
Angelapinks said:
Check out the web page for Tiger Brand undies for men and boys. They sell 4 layer trainer pants and plastic pants also. Tiger brand have a distinctive coloured dash pattern on the waistband of their undies and have appeared in several movies if I recall. I always loved their plastic pants and their Ads show several boys who are named wearing the trainers and plastic pants and even diapers that they sold at one time.
I believe i found the link to their website:

Are they like cloth pullups? What are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Interesting, I have spent a lot of time in France and I would say it seems more "out in the open" in that diapers etc are very apparent in supermarkets and pharmacies, especially in the smaller places with an older population. Nobody seems to hide that they're buying them, or look embarrassed.
I have also noticed my French friends are not at all prudish about mentioning bodily functions compared to us, for example they will say in conversation "oh yes, that bread is great, lots of fiber so it's really good when you're constipated". Whereas where I am from you really wouldn't just drop that into the conversation, for them it's quite natural and no big deal.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
dpcare said:
I don't remember seeing this ad and others like it as a child I think they were a little before my time I am just wondering if anyone actually used these and were they as terrible as they look and don't you like the catchphrase "NOT A DIAPER"
Boiled and bleached? Oh my!

wearforsafety said:
That is more valid for China where you have lot of migrant workers and they seasonally go home. Japan folks have more tendency to travel daily to work 50-200 km per direction. Then yes, going to toilet is mission impossible.
“Sardine express”
I think I heard something about this in either an episode of “An Idiot Abroad” or “The Ricky Gervais Show“.

I don’t. Maybe.
Idon’t watch TV. No cabel TV in my house.Only net

I don't know much about other nations but when my incontinence returned in my 50's she put me back in diapers but there was NO teasing but she was stern about staying in diapers training pant can be used in the day.

they have been advertising products for bedwetting long before Goodnites
t348_StayDry_Panties.jpg

Attachments

• 030304sxa.jpg
    030304sxa.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 22
  • s-l1600 - 2022-02-17T090934.583.jpg
    s-l1600 - 2022-02-17T090934.583.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: WillFord384, Freddie07601, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I always have to chuckle at advertising, whether old or new. They always show the models as being so blissfully happy wearing that advertised incontinence product.

Even more ridiculous, are the ads where an elderly couple are out riding a bicycle for 2 together with their feet up in the air with the biggest smiles that they can muster. As if to say "we are so happy to be wearing our diapers!"

slimjiminy said:
I always have to chuckle at advertising, whether old or new. They always show the models as being so blissfully happy wearing that advertised incontinence product.

Even more ridiculous, are the ads where an elderly couple are out riding a bicycle for 2 together with their feet up in the air with the biggest smiles that they can muster. As if to say "we are so happy to be wearing our diapers!"
4665855875_f3ccd8e16c_b.jpg
how about the way this ad says "NOT A DIAPER"?

SwedishAMAZING said:
I believe i found the link to their website:

Are they like cloth pullups? What are they?
Tiger Underwear us the same company as Undercarewear and I believe the previous name was Quality Diapers they sold the the Star Diapers the Race Car Diapers the Star Training pants and the Star Plastic Pants they also had some Tshirts and waterproof blankets they always I had read that they got in trouble with their photography with their teenage boy models

dpcare said:
Tiger Underwear us the same company as Undercarewear and I believe the previous name was Quality Diapers they sold the the Star Diapers the Race Car Diapers the Star Training pants and the Star Plastic Pants they also had some Tshirts and waterproof blankets they always I had read that they got in trouble with their photography with their teenage boy models
Ohhh thats never good

dpcare said:
My concern with that company (I never bought any of their products) was that they seemed to be more interested in selling their “catalogues” than the products themselves.

• Wow
PCS said:
My concern with that company (I never bought any of their products) was that they seemed to be more interested in selling their “catalogues” than the products themselves.
I never bought from them but I have heard shipping was rather expensive as well as premium-priced products, if I remember the sample being shown in the photo, was somewhere around $12.00 plush shipping I also heard shipping was rather slow

Attachments

• 2eb621e4b30f459ad9257fa50823329e.jpg
    2eb621e4b30f459ad9257fa50823329e.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 44
SwedishAMAZING said:
Ohhh thats never good
I don't know how legitimate this but there is a supposed documented conversation with someone who claimed to be a Star Diapers Model

here is a link to the documented conversation

Star Diapers EXPOSED on Omegle​

• Wow
dpcare said:
they have been advertising products for bedwetting long before Goodnites
tView attachment 76584
I was trying to buy these in the 70's but they were always out of stock.

dpcare said:
Oh snap. Not these awful people again.

Reactions: AJFan2020
dpcare said:
I don't know how legitimate this but there is a supposed documented conversation with someone who claimed to be a Star Diapers Model

here is a link to the documented conversation

Star Diapers EXPOSED on Omegle​

Very sketchy... who is star diapers?

Back