Any PC Gamers Here ????????

Modded Minecraft wouldn't be too bad, depends on the mods though. Vanilla is so boring.

So I dont know every mod in the pack but it has between 250-300 mods. I played the pack right when it was released and there is plenty to keep someone busy. If you dont know the youtuber Direwolf20 I would highly recommend him. The pack i would use is named after him. The packis on the FTB launcer if you want to check it out.

I've heard of the name. With that many mods then there is probably something I'd find interesting in there lol.

I've been an avid PC gamer since the mid 1990's.

Some of the PC games I've played include...

-Hugo's House of Horrors.
-Hugo 2: Whodunnit.
-Hugo 3: Jungle of Doom.
-The Secret of Monkey Island.
-Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.
-The Dig.
-Full Throttle.
-Star Wars: Dark Forces.
-Doom.
-Duke Nukem 3D.
-Outlaws.
-Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.
-Slam City.
-Double Switch.
-Hellcab.
-Who Shot Johnny Rock?.
-Fury 3.
-Microsoft Flight Simulator '98.
-Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.
-Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator: WWII Europe Series.
-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
-Micrisoft Combat Flight Simulator 2: WWII Pacific Theater.
-Zork.
-Leather Goddesses of Phobos.
-Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?.
-Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?.
-King's Quest.
-King's Quest 2: Romancing The Throne.
-Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

Last edited:
Been a PC gamer ever since I got the money to build a setup.
I mainly play emulators, platformers and fighting games (especially street fighter 6). I also play a lot of games i don't care about much, like Fortnite and Rocket League, when friends don't want to play anything else. It's (almost) always a good time :)

Humperdink2 said:
I've heard of the name. With that many mods then there is probably something I'd find interesting in there lol.
I'll get the server setup this weekend. If you want to join, I'll send you the info.

Reactions: Humperdink2
PC gamer here. Big fan of the souls series, Red dead 2, The Isle (if you fancy being a dinosaur for a day)

I love some old single player games like TES Morrowind and Thief deadly shadows.

Currently waiting for Mechwarrior 5 to come on sale again so I can grab that. Also considering buying a throttle and joystick combo for that one.

I
Humperdink2 said:
I have the Minecraft server setup! Everyone is welcome but I'm not posing my IP for obvious reasons. If you want to try it out just send me a message. You will need the Java version of Minecraft and you will probably need to give the java instance 6-8Gb of RAM.

WittleBoyBlue said:
I

I have the Minecraft server setup! Everyone is welcome but I'm not posing my IP for obvious reasons. If you want to try it out just send me a message. You will need the Java version of Minecraft and you will probably need to give the java instance 6-8Gb of RAM.
Awesome, luckily I just upgraded to 32 then lol. I'll pop over a message and jump on sometime over the next couple of days :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WittleBoyBlue
WittleBoyBlue said:
you will probably need to give the java instance 6-8Gb of RAM.
best i can do is 4gb, is there any chance of that working?

I play a variety of games. Lately ive been playing Lethal Company, MechWarrior5, and Deep Rock Galactic.

Back