Any PC Gamers Here ????????

cakdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Any PC Gamers here hit me up. It would be nice to play a game with some padded friends.

• Love
Reactions: Wetwaddles, LaLoneDigi, Sourpants and 4 others
I do!! What games do you play, im mostly on overwatch and American truck simulator

Reactions: todderhr and Etienne
Hey there! I play various games from Overwatch to Minecraft and Risk of Rain, feel free to dm if you wanna play.
Now that I think of it, an Abdl gaming discord server sounds pretty fun xD

Reactions: foxcub, todderhr, Lilrae and 1 other person
I play on PC. That being said I tend to play mostly single player games. Lately I have been playing most games on the steam deck.

Reactions: todderhr and cakdl
Lilrae said:
I do!! What games do you play, im mostly on overwatch and American truck simulator
I also play American truck.

Reactions: todderhr
PC gamer here too. I tend to play Action Role-Playing Games (i.e. Diablo and clones), used to play a lot of MMORPGs (Elder Scrolls Online, Champions Online, EverQuest 2, and many more), real-time strategy games (Starcraft 2), and a few others. I enjoy cooperative games and don't like playing against other players much.

Reactions: todderhr, cakdl and Etienne
Therin said:
PC gamer here too. I tend to play Action Role-Playing Games (i.e. Diablo and clones), used to play a lot of MMORPGs (Elder Scrolls Online, Champions Online, EverQuest 2, and many more), real-time strategy games (Starcraft 2), and a few others. I enjoy cooperative games and don't like playing against other players much.
That's how I like to play. Wanting the new Diablo 4. Looks really good.

Reactions: Therin
I have almost exclusively played PUBG for some years now, but I have a few platformers that I have started but never finished. Right now it's Blasphemous, although I plan to finish that one once I'm done with school!

C.s.s, eve, battlefront 2, halo infinite, 7days to die, red dead redemption 2 and well any decent first person shooter really... especially the classics

Hmmm, let’s see. I played my first PC game on a Comadore 64 in 1984. Bought my first 486 that ran Windows 3.1 in 1992. All games back then were on floppy disks and ran off DOS. I’ve played hundreds of PC games over the years. Today, I’ll be lucky if I have time to play twice a week, mostly action - adventure - third person games.

Last edited:
Reactions: todderhr and cakdl
I am solely a PC gamer and I play a lot of racing games. I do play a few online multi-player shooters like COD, Destiny 2, Warframe, Blacklight: Retribution and CS:GO. I also play Monster Hunter sometimes.

cakdl said:
I also play American truck.
Heck yeah!!! Dm me and we can add each other on discord or steam and we can convoy sometime

Reactions: cakdl and todderhr
I pc game on a game machine and steamdeck. I have Hogwarts Legacy, Minecraft, Watchdogs, GTA5, FO4, Cyberpunk, RDR2, Sea of Thieves, Uncharted, City Skylines.

I'm usually not home enough to play on a PC or console. I just put a 1TB SSD in my deck and can now fit them on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken and Sourpants
I do not know what the proper definition of "gamer" is anymore, lol.
When I can, I play exclusively on PC.
I prefer building and management type of games, such as Factorio, Dwarf Fortress, OpenTTD, SimCity/Cities Skylines, and heavily custom modded MineCraft .

Reactions: wetaccident, Sourpants and todderhr
Eclectic said:
Hmmm, let’s see. I played my first PC game on a Comadore 64 in 1984. Bought my first 486 that ran Windows 3.1 in 1992. All games back then were on floppy disks and ran off DOS. I’ve played hundreds of PC games over the years. Today, I’ll be lucky if I have time to play twice a week, mostly action - adventure - third person games.
I was into text adventures like Zork back then...

todderhr said:
The Commodore 64 game I remember playing at my friends house the most was M.U.L.E.

Lilrae said:
Heck yeah!!! Dm me and we can add each other on discord or steam and we can convoy sometime
Ill add you on steam.

todderhr said:
Wow, now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time...I used to love playing MUDs and stuff online back in the day. I often wish those were still a thing.

I play ATS/ETS2, some Factorio though I'm still a noob and have only launched one rocket, just getting back into Stardew Valley, and a few other things but nothing too regular.

I'm a PC gamer, I mainly play Minecraft as I have my own server but I also have a collection of old call of duty games, have played LoL in the past and open to new games.

Reactions: Deleted member 75362 and todderhr
I play most any genre as long as I feel up to it I mainly do everything on pc makes everything so much easier to manage. I love gaming with others too.

Last edited:
Back