Any PC Gamers Here ????????

I play several games on my PC šŸ˜
Eve, cs, Halo, battlefront, basically any survival game anything with zombies and space flight games and first person shooters..... especially old games my computer is my baby as I also do graphic design and video editing so it a very potent machine...I build my own I'm running a 64 core thread ripper with 128 gigs of ram on a tai chi mobo with an add in card with 8 sabrent rocket 2 terrabyte m.2 drives in a raid 0 and a 3080 ti-fe custom loop cooling with peltier refrigeration to keep it cold while over clocked @4.28gigahertz per core planning on a few upgrades soon like a 4090 but for now it's still a beast built it 3 years ago and it's been solid...oh and it's loaded up with all Corsair ql fans and all sorts of RGB goodness šŸ˜‰

Reactions: ShippoFox
I doubt anyone will want to, but I kinda wanna play Advance Wars, probably AWBW is the easiest way. You don't need a good computer for it. I can't do Reboot Camp on Switch because I emulated it (and not allowed to post links nor discuss that further. simply explaining why I can't. I can't afford to buy new games much.) I'd be open to other ways to play it, if there are any other methods that actually work well enough.

I have tons of other multiplayer games, but just not really up for playing them with others at the moment, except with friends. But friends don't seem interested in wanting to play AW with me. (because I win too much? not trying to brag)

I recently built a computer myself for the first time. It was a satisfying but VERY frustrating experience. Ryzen 7 5700x, Radeon 6700xt, 32gb DDR4

Reactions: Deleted member 75362
That's all I play games on minus my phone.

Gamer here too! Almost exclusively single player. Borderlands 3 is my go-to. I think I might actually be emotionally attached to the Borderlands series now.

I play minecraft and would love more people to play with. I'm also looking for Uno and monopoly plus players to play with too if anybody is interested. I have other steam games too, like Clue.

i only really play pc now. i dont think iv turned on my xbox or ps in over a year!
been playing hunt showdown recently and its better than i remember at launch but i play all sorts of things. i like multiplayer stuff at the moment though. going to get the new starship troopers one and diablo this weekend i think. got a few days off next week and a fresh pack of abus on the way so going to have some lazy days.

cakdl said:
Any PC Gamers here hit me up. It would be nice to play a game with some padded friends.
I've been playing lots of warzone 2 lately. I'm looking for more abdl friends to party up with.

Yep! šŸ˜

Dipping in and out of Escape from Tarkov lately
OSRS (Runescape)
Might get MW3 when it comes out

Most other games I play on PC are single-player, though I don't mind trying new games now and again

Krinklez said:
I've been playing lots of warzone 2 lately. I'm looking for more abdl friends to party up with.
just got into the new Diablo IV. Loving it so far. Anyone wanna join in PM me.

Reactions: littlefun
Anyone into Baulder's gate 3 or Starfield? i Think if theres any games right now i'd be interested in is these two, haven't been able to pick my butt up for some serious gaming for quite some time

I'm on pc. Mostly play cod warzone , modern warfare 2 , modern warfare 3 when it comes out . Also play destiny 2 and some gta5.

Reactions: Deleted member 57844
Wetwaddles said:
I'm on pc. Mostly play cod warzone , modern warfare 2 , modern warfare 3 when it comes out . Also play destiny 2 and some gta5.
I'll send you my tag

Reactions: Wetwaddles
I play on PC, but I'm more into games like Deep Rock Galactic, Phasmophobia, Satisfactory, and whatever else me and my friend are in the mood for lol

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident
Pc gamer I play a lot of rust

This is my downloaded games

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
I play PC, but I really mostly use it for emulation. RetroArch, Project64, and Dolphin. A large steam & GOG library, + Game pass ultimate. Only old shooter games and Minecraft for multiplayer. What's your steam username?

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and denimchicken
Onesieman said:
I play PC, but I really mostly use it for emulation. RetroArch, Project64, and Dolphin. A large steam & GOG library, + Game pass ultimate. Only old shooter games and Minecraft for multiplayer. What's your steam username?
Are you me? I have this giant steam library but I keep playing old console games on emulators.

I think my favorite is to play emulators on hacked consoles. I think most recently I played super Mario 64 on the PlayStation 3. (It's technically not emulation, I ran the decompiled version on the PS3)

Steam deck for the rest of my emulation needs

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
This is my setup. Mostly play cod warzone and gta5 at times

Attachments

• IMG_20230823_223708_939.jpg
    IMG_20230823_223708_939.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230327_022038_749.jpg
    IMG_20230327_022038_749.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Deleted member 60371
Spend $2000 on custom gaming setup

500+ hours in Stardew Valley

I only make the best of financial decisions. I made sure to have a kink that causes me to spend lots of money on one-use underwear too :)

• Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, wetaccident, Etienne and 2 others
Would anyone be interested in playing on a modded Minecraft server? I could setup a whitelist server if there was any interest. I have a server that I use for games so it wouldnt be any trouble. I was thinking about the newest Direwolf20 pack. I guess send me a DM if you are interested.

Back